Siobhán O'Hagan #61 Good ol Shiv, loves a sperm donation, free Oven membership for half the nation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Craving January routine my arse. What this gobshite is craving is shutting down her business in early December, so she can go on a month-long bender in Dublin and then slither away to never-never land in January.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The binge eating starts today I see. Will she be washing those two family sized tubs of chocolate down with a morning glass of baileys again?

Reactions: 20
People pay this one for fitness and diet advice - she buys ‘chocolates for the house’ please can someone make it make sense.
I’m going to guess she also squirts fairy liquid all over them so she isn’t tempted to eat them? 😣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Another glimpse into reality yesterday with the ‘sleep when the baby sleeps’ comment with a boomerang of the bottles being sterilised.

That’s the reality, when you get to actually set the baby down to sleep and it’s not stuck to you that’s when it’s like right - bottles, restock nappies and wipes at your locations around the house , get the washing going for everything needed including your own clothes the baby has probably projectile vomited on at 3am.

If she’d have been so real from the start. We are seeing little glimpses, maybe wants Ned to see for a pity party. Resentment towards the daddy is real, the mother is there 24/7, daddy can drop in and out. Ned modelling for a start

Reactions: 18
That's the reality when you're the main care giver. There's no such thing as 50:50 parenting duties in her situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Imagine spending your free time making small talk with strangers on the internet about the merits of quality street. Dont wanna sound all “I’m better than you shiv” but Jesus some of us actually have things to do with our time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
That's the reality when you're the main care giver. There's no such thing as 50:50 parenting duties in her situation.
I don't think she envisioned it turning out this way at all. A stupidly naive woman who had her expectations all wrong.

When she talking in January about being in the Southern Hemisphere for this winter she was very much talking about being in Bali as a trio.

Not happening Shiv - the masterplan has failed.

If she had any pride in her business or wanted to succeed for Cadhla (which scarily doesn't look to have spurred her on) she would be working hard on the Furnace for the next few weeks.

I'll keep calling Cadhla by her name because she is a victim in all of this. I feel so sorry for the childhood she is going to endure as Shiv tries to mould her into her perfect world and not just let her be a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just 2 friends raising a baby.
---
No tour of the new pad, she used to make a song and stomp about showing her villas in Bally. These days all we see is the corner of her LGBQT yoga mat and half an Ugg.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just 2 friends raising a baby.
---
No tour of the new pad, she used to make a song and stomp about showing her villas in Bally. These days all we see is the corner of her LGBQT yoga mat and half an Ugg.
Not many morning walks, no coffees. I'd say she's hiding from the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I hope Shiv knows that this is the “easy” part of raising a child. They’re not mobile yet, still sleep a lot, don’t talk back and you don’t have to make them 3 meals a day plus snacks 😅. Bet she wishes he pulled out now🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I hope Shiv knows that this is the “easy” part of raising a child. They’re not mobile yet, still sleep a lot, don’t talk back and you don’t have to make them 3 meals a day plus snacks 😅. Bet she wishes he pulled out now🤪
Exactly. That bare back could easily have been a handy. With her giant man paws.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s trying to practice acceptance 😂😂😂. I wonder is she trying to accept that her decision to have a ONS with a stranger in the hope that it will turn into a happy family has been a huge gamble that hasn’t paid off. It’s so obvious that she’s absolutely miserable. Her days of training at anytime of the day are a thing of the past. Whenever she wants to train or go to a class she will need a child minder. She’s never off that couch. The days and nights must be very long and boring for her. I almost feel sorry for her but then I realise she brought this all upon herself! I can see Kayla being in crèche in the New Year.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She’s trying to practice acceptance 😂😂😂. I wonder is she trying to accept that her decision to have a ONS with a stranger in the hope that it will turn into a happy family has been a huge gamble that hasn’t paid off. It’s so obvious that she’s absolutely miserable. Her days of training at anytime of the day are a thing of the past. Whenever she wants to train or go to a class she will need a child minder. She’s never off that couch. The days and nights must be very long and boring for her. I almost feel sorry for her but then I realise she brought this all upon herself! I can see Kayla being in crèche in the New Year.
Hahaha, wait until she finds out how long the waiting lists are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And will proclaim its because she's so busy with the furnace from people buying so many vouchers since she is so inspiring and not because she's sat on her arse doing nothing

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.