Siobhán O'Hagan #61 Good ol Shiv, loves a sperm donation, free Oven membership for half the nation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awhhh she dreamt she went to Dermo Kennedy in Sydney but woke up and stomped to the Pavilion in Swords instead. Welcome to motherhood Shivvers *insert eyes watering with emotion here*

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Heg will be there with her fella Sam aka Lord Farquaad all loved up posting her best life from the Sydney opera house as Shiv is sat home seething.

Shivs Heg voodoo doll will be getting a few pins in it.

Heg is definitely overly gushy about him to rub it in Shivs face. The man's a living breathing ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Awhhh she dreamt she went to Dermo Kennedy in Sydney but woke up and stomped to the Pavilion in Swords instead. Welcome to motherhood Shivvers *insert eyes watering with emotion here*
Ahh no where she would rather be, Oh so Happy. So glad she did all the fun stuff before she manifested being a Mam.

She is living a sadder life than the life of those she has looked down on and belittled the last 5 years.

As the tit show unfolds we have LL2 to look forward to in 2024. She is the gift that keeps on giving, such a treat.

Reactions: 6
Stephen Bartlett is a millionaire Siobhan and has a very good and informative podcast which is what you’ll never have Siobhan. I like his podcasts and love how deep they go

Reactions: 5
Stephen Bartlett is a millionaire Siobhan and has a very good and informative podcast which is what you’ll never have Siobhan. I like his podcasts and love how deep they go
I personally can't have him. He comes across arrogant and rude. His guests, while sometimes entertaining, are often quacks that don't deserve such a huge platform, especially for those who are looking for ways to improve their lives. He's a smart businessman, and has swept into the self-help market like a vulture, but I think he comes across like a cult leader. Cold and narcissistic. I wouldn't listen to him on Shiv's podcast either (not that I listen to it at all! 😂 ) and he wouldn't be deemed 'credible' in her dysfunctional instahun circle.

Reactions: 24
Ahh no where she would rather be, Oh so Happy. So glad she did all the fun stuff before she manifested being a Mam.

She is living a sadder life than the life of those she has looked down on and belittled the last 5 years.

As the tit show unfolds we have LL2 to look forward to in 2024. She is the gift that keeps on giving, such a treat.
No, no, no! She is co-parenting differently and is definitely WAY happier than people who are parenting and in a relationship! 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she for real lol going down this misinformation pathway?? She is literally Miss Misinformation. She is a complete bulshitter.

BTW she tagged the life out of him for a while a couple of years back trying to get on his podcast.

As if he would go on her shitcast.

Bet you Aoibhinn will end up in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
View attachment 2615375
Misinformation like being in a relationship I suppose
Misinformation?

isn’t she the same heffer that stuffed her face for a month and drank nothing without a salted rim just before a photoshoot to promote her “brand” of clothing with MyProtein….

then blamed the camera for making her look chunkier 😂

.. but yea Stephen Bartlett is the problem 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Looks like Siobhan doesn’t even like pushing Kyla in her buggy! She’s actually celebrating that she can “do bits on her phone” today on her walk and is delighted with life. She really is loving motherhood 🤥🤥🤥.

Reactions: 18
Anyone think it's strange that she hasn't updated her profile pic or bio in a long long time

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Haha folks have to laugh.

Literally 30 minutes ago was just sat behind Joe Canning in traffic around Stephens Green.

Get those dancing shoes on Shiv. Go get Baby Daddy 2. Joe is out on the town. Go get your man.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For anyone saying how awful it must be for Shiv to have to hand over Cadhla to her father overnight, her loving, deeply maternal response to getting her back just now is… “this ends my productive 24 hours”

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Shivs afternoon coffee thoughts

"Ned just take the baby will ya. duck this I'm out of here back to Bali".

#parentingdifferently

She blames Cadhla for being a lazy auld bint. You were always lazy Shiv.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.