Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ruokannie

VIP Member
Shiv on the podcast : '... before when I was doing all those bikini competitions....' WTF She did one competition nearly 10 years ago! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Maybe this year, Scrooge Ohagan will be visited by the ghosts of Christmas, past, present and future.
It'll be the making of her ;)
Ned is already the ghost of Siobhán’s jizzmas past present and future!

The theme tune to Siobhán’s Christmas will be the new version of Mistletoe and Wine:

“Jizzmas time, cameltoe and wine”

• Haha

generalb@stard

VIP Member
She really should be more careful with her morning yoga.
Exposing more than her box today.

My contribution to the sweepstakes is..
Millers Glen, Swords
After further review, and spotting the aircraft landing in the yoga.....I would like to update my sweepstakes entry
Belltree, Clongriffin

I'm 99% sure now, even found the rent.ie listing from 5th Oct. Fully furnished, 3 bed, 3 bath, 3200e

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

surlook

VIP Member
She must be under huge stress and the moment and seems to have no support.

1. She has a 3 month old baby which is hard enough but she seems to be on her own with her all night and most days. She is waking up several times a night to put the baby's soother in so she's not getting enough sleep.

2. She is pushing herself to go running, to crossfit, and to BJJ even though her body is probably not ready for that much intensity after only giving birth. She didn't give her body a rest during pregnancy and that is probably all hitting her now. But she has to do it to prove to herself and others that she is great!

3. Ned didn't work out how she thought it would and now she has to deal with the fact that he loves her daughter and not her. They are off doing things together and she is left out of it. She had this baby so she wouldn't be lonely anymore and would have a purpose in life. It has not turned out how she hoped. She built a false narrative and has lost face - if only she had been honest from the start.

4. Her business has gone to shit. She fucked up so badly giving the free furnace spaces. She was afraid that nobody would donate and it would look bad for her and now she has to work while she should be still on maternity leave to fulfil this obligation and use company funds to pay her coaches. For what? Her own vanity? The stress of this must be huge.

5. The reality of being stuck in Dublin must be hitting her now too. It might never have occurred to her that she can't just go off to Portugal for months like she used to, never mind going to Bali (although I don't think she was ever planning to go there again). She now has to get permission from Ned and I can't see him allowing it. Meanwhile she is back in a part of Dublin she thought she had escaped. Just wait until the baby starts school!

You'd nearly feel sorry for her if she hadn't been so smug about her fake life.

• Heart
The 12 week baby is building a strong core jesus christ 😖 i listened to a podcast with siobhan awhile back where she says when they were younger, she constantly wanted the attention roisin got. If her dad was taking a picture of roisin shed be like take one of me etc. Clearly she never changed. Roisin got pregnant, siobhan got pregnant. Ever since every little thing she says and does regarding Kyla feels like a punch to roisin and Nia. Maybe I'm wrong, but I feel she's the type who points out milestones achievements not realising every baby is different. They all get there eventually.
This is 110% spot on.

Shivs biggest competition has always been Roisin. I suspect Roisin was cooler at school or something and Shiv has a massive trauma there.

For me, the fact Shiv brought Ned to meet Roisin and James the morning of the ride was Siobhan flexing about Ned to Roisin. She just had to show her fella off. Classic Siobhan. No awkwardness around the fact he just blew his beans in her from Shivs side. No panic etc.

Shiv has always tried to act bantery with Roisins fella. Trying to point out how different she is, how she's not Roisin. How she's much better craic. Really she can't believe that her sister has a strong relationship with a good fella when she doesn't. She goes out of her way to tag him on stories etc..

Get over it Siobhan ya dose.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

generalb@stard

VIP Member
She loves Camile doesn't she. They're on Just Eat.
I'm not too far from Clongriffin. Will have to keep an eye out for her stomping twirls in Fr Collins Park. Or god forbid, her in a bikini during the summer. Not sure she'll get away with that around there 😎
God, just imagine Hot Girl Summer 2024.
Oh Clapham Clongriffin

• Haha
  • Heart

Eggs&bacon

Bo please remember this time last year she posted to her story “I much prefer dates in Dublin these days” in response to a Q box.

Much dating being done in Dublin these days shivvers?

• Haha
Doth lady protests too much. She's just a fucking annoyance.

Like you went on the national airwaves Shiv and shouted from the rooftops putting down people with kids. You posted pictures beside the Christmas tree with shoutouts to people with no kids.

You don't get away easy here.

#triggered #needmycoffee

• Haha
  • Heart

Thenosyyoke

At this stage Coddles favourite lullaby is probably the tune from the Just Eat advert.

Did somebody say just eatttttt 🎶🎶🎶

• Haha
Lads 110% going to be a post with the drinks receipts from the Black Forge Party along with a caption "The night my life changed forever, who would have known 🥹🫶"

And then followed a post from the breakfast with Neds arm.

She's the most incredibly unaware, non cringe detecting Alan Partridge-esque social media person by a long way.

I'd say Ned is so nervous.

It also highlights how lazy she is. Over half her content is throwbacks. It's really headwrecking.

• Haha
  • Heart

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
I think she thought she would enjoy traveling more than she did.

It never come across she is super happy travelling. Although I don't think she enjoys being at home.

The woman doesn't know how to live in the present.
She didn’t travel though 😂. She literally went on a plane and found the nearest Irish or English people 😂.

She may aswell gone to salou and gone to an Irish bar for 2 weeks 😂

• Heart

influencethis6

VIP Member
Oh no no no no!!! She's not ?! She's not seriously doing a flashback to conception night?! Oh lord Jesus no!!
Does she have any cop on at all? Will we get the first family breakfast a few hours post coitus!

She'll say me, ned ( and baby cadhla was there too!!) ...just like she has posted re Nia / roisin

Its so fucking cringe for a grown woman!

It's so bad, but I cannot look away! 😫

• Haha
You just know Shivs mindset is. "Pregnant at first try - better, fitter, stronger than everyone else, don't know what all the fuss is about"

She's the absolute worst person in the world who successfully got pregnant first time of trying and that must be so triggering for many.

And make no mistake - displaying the baby is now a flex to re-emphasize that.

She decided when Raisin told her she needed to get pregnant and went hunting where she came across a drunk Ned who would have probably got up on an old wellington boot by the sounds of it.

I think she wants the life Roisin has but can't be seen to admit it. In fact I think she always has been competing with Roisin and is pulling to do the opposite but really wants the same.

I was told via tests and Psychologists that I'm hyper aware on my reads of people. And that's a superpower that has served me well in the real world.

I'm not wrong here.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Nico93

Ned is not on private anymore. He must have had to go public with his new modelling career. Say what you like but she helped his career. He's on nearly 10K followers and is getting modelling contracts. Nobody knew who he was before, except maybe the ex of some other influencer.
He must read here too cause he’s private now!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
For me, the fact Shiv brought Ned to meet Roisin and James the morning of the ride was Siobhan flexing about Ned to Roisin. She just had to show her fella off. Classic Siobhan. No awkwardness around the fact he just blew his beans in her from Shivs side. No panic etc.
I'd imagine she thought it was a flex at the time , bringing him to breakfast - demonstrating her values of freedom and happiness ie both free and happy to ride a rando bareback on a family holiday.

Anyway, is anyone else a little sad she hasn't posted today's throwbacks yet?

Do we think maybe she's compiling them into a reel to be immortalised on her grid later? Posted jointly with Darragh, like the pregnancy announcement was?

She's *hardly* going to gloss over today of all days and not post the throwbacks ?!

Merry Jizzmas to all who celebrate 🙏

• Haha

instaknobs

VIP Member
So it seems 3k+ is her budget for a rental then, she wasn’t splurging in Dublin centre she deems that a reasonable amount

I would feel ill losing that every month
but what are your values? we all have different attitudes to risk.

Do you chose high rent, loneliness and made up flexing as your core values?

why wouldn't you?

She is total knob

• Haha
  • Heart