Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
The one probing question she wasn't asked on that everymun podcast was when did she meet him and how long after that was it she got pregnant. She just opens with them parenting as "friends" as if every listener already knows the baby was conceived after G&TS at the black forge party hours after they met .

She also talks about how "Instagram was so annoying" with the speculation over their relationship, as if she wasn't still writing shit like "Darragh gets back from holidays today 🥹" in July or getting glimpses of him in photos and talking about "we" up until September when it's clear now the attempt at dating was done by January.

Reactions: 43

generalb@stard

VIP Member
Oh…. my insider told me that Ned has just started down the legal route for visiting rights of baby chicken chow mien. All civilised at the moment, just getting it in writing about days/weekends. It was delayed at the start because she was breastfeeding.
What? Lol... 😂 😂 😂 This is not anything like SOH is portraying their co-parenting step up....everything is just so rosey in the garden between them.
She still in a completely different relationship with him, than he is with her

SOH: everything is great we just going with the flow.
NED: here is a legally binding agreed structure for parenting duties and responsibilities

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

CAA2020

It’s gas she’s doing an ad for SuperValu considering

1) she constantly spoke about Tesco deliveries

and

2) she could never manage to book said deliveries for the right time.

Even funnier how just the other day when she was talking about ads, she was saying how she only does ads for stuff she uses. She’s literally never mentioned SuperValu before. Any why the fuck is she holding an iPad in her hand… she’s going to @mam and dads for Christmas so what would she be ordering??? Every single thing about her is so disingenuous

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Let's be clear the insufferable dope absolutely hated Dublin aswell when she was away. Took every opportunity to run it down and declare how good she had it.

Where's your temperature stamps now you absolute arsehole

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Nico93

Oh dear god can you imagine her trying to keep AN ENTIRE HOUSE CLEAN? There’ll be stray shoes in the bath. Entire rooms will need to be cordoned off. The kitchen will grow legs and walk away

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Anyone who boasts their situation is better than others get a serious eye roll from me. It smacks of insecurity & I apply to it to anyone who does it. Everyone has their own shit going on, ‘living differently’ if you will 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 39

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
go Rory” is one of my fave Shiv moments ever 🤣 The throwbacks are getting closer to that night!! Can’t wait to see how she commemorates the miraculous conception.

• Haha
  • Heart

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
She didn’t travel though 😂. She literally went on a plane and found the nearest Irish or English people 😂.

She may aswell gone to salou and gone to an Irish bar for 2 weeks 😂
She has zero interest in culture. She claims to read but times herself and does literally just ten minutes.

The day her family went to visit a mosque in Abu Dhabi she went boozing alone and rode a stranger bare back.

• Haha

Sav1977

I hope Shiv knows that this is the “easy” part of raising a child. They’re not mobile yet, still sleep a lot, don’t talk back and you don’t have to make them 3 meals a day plus snacks 😅. Bet she wishes he pulled out now🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 38

CAA2020

I’m convinced the amount she boasts about Constance Markievicz is directly related to how bad things are for her! After spending the weekend with Raisin and her happy little family, she has really upped the anti this week… alongside casually dropping that Raisin had a C-section into a fucking podcast!?! The jealous rage is off the charts with this one!!!

• Haha

Ciaranicola

I still wouldn't put it past her over the next few days to drive somewhere instagrammable to buy a coffee. In true Shiv style she will post a pic of 1)Cola in her teddy suit with the white emoji covering her face 2) shiv holding a coffee cup and 3) a caption that is so ambiguous saying something like "new coffee spot ☺" so people will think she lives in Malahide/Portmarnock.

Can see that random poster going "aw congrats Hun u and new husband will love it by sea"

• Haha

leahcimm123

VIP Member
Playing peakaboo oh for fucks sake 🤣🤣 in all seriousness, I hope other new mums/dads who are watching her stories are wise enough to realise how much absolute shite she spouts. She’d have you thinking your own baby was challenged ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 37