Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nico93

She says “bikini competitions” on that podcast. Plural.
---
Also she admits it’s a rental
---
I can’t believe I’m listening to this podcast
---
She manifested the baby omg
---
The presenter keeps saying “former” fitness influencer 😂
---
Back in January when she was forcing herself to the gym she hated every second of it
---
Literally admits during pregnancy she did an hour workout a day then lay on the sofa watching tv for the rest of it, so on her insta she looked super active. But she wasn’t.
---
She just said the word “uncapable”
---
Raisin had a c section
---
She did the test the day before her dad was in London. Some more dedicated tattle detective go figure out that date please!
---
Having a kid makes everything more special. Boke
---
“Spotify got on to me asking what was going on cause they’d never had numbers so high for a first episode. They wanted tips off me to give to other creators” 😂😂
---
Shivs nipples are cracked fyi
---
“When Darragh was going back to work I was worried then i was looking at him like, you really don’t need to be here all the time”
---
“I’m bored I’m gonna start working again”
---
“Didn’t think I’d enjoy it [having a baby] so much”
---
Confirmed baby C came by vagina
---
Does not mention the boob job in relation to the breastfeeding
---
Other women on the ward did not get as much support breastfeeding as our shiv
---
“If I start pumping Darragh can feed her as well”
---
“The amount of work involved in pumping. Especially when i was alone”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

surlook

VIP Member
My friend is saying that the furnace is an absolute shit show. Siobhan hasn't been seen on the WhatsApp group since the 18th of November and Cory is just dipping in and out. There are questions being asked by members and nobody is answering. The best they can hope is that another member knows the answer. Lots of members are chasing the coaches to get their feedback too. The other two coaches don't seem to have anything to do with the WhatsApp group. Poor Cory must be completely overworked.

Posting as we know Siobhan reads here and it might give her a kick up the arse to actually start giving her customers the service they signed up for. Free space or not she entered into an agreement with them and is not fulfilling her obligations.

• Wow
  • Haha

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Ah, we’re not back to using personal experiences with shitty men to insult our lord and saviour Neddy boy….and on the anniversary of one of the greatest night out in Dublin in years!!! For shame 🥺

View attachment 2605583
It’s not Christmas until we’ve seen a photo of Shiv with drink in hand, wearing all black plus the obligatory pleather mini skirt and making a comment along the lines of “nowhere else I’d rather be 🥹” The festive season has officially begun, Tattlers.
After tonight’s piss up, stand by for the “I can’t wait until January for some routine 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

SparkleGal

VIP Member
The vibe that I get off her is she thinks men should be falling at her feet when all evidence to the contrary. Incredibly deluded.

She was trying her best for Laura Bennett to get her access so she could bag an F1 driver. That's the level she thinks she is at.
I’m not being mean but she’s obviously got one of those magic mirrors because she’s a very average looking girl. Deluded is the right word. I find it hard to believe any fella would be interested in her. If she had a great personality and was really relatable or down to earth it would be different but she is none of those things. EVERYTHING has to be a flex. She HAS to be better than 99% of the population. Shes BETTER than other girls. Extra. Loves Formula one- she’s SO COOL- she tries so hard to be one of the lads- it’s embarrassing. Her life is embarrassing. Telling everyone about a “holiday romance” in her professional work/ client emails - she’s like a 12 yr old who got their first shift and has to tell anyone who will listen. As for the bizarre bunny boiler Instagram post where she clearly set out to LIE (a very carefully crafted lie by omission) to her followers- pretending she was in a couple with the “we can’t believe we are going to have a baby” post…. What the actual fuck like???

• Heart

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
I know I'm pretty but there's part of me delighted she can't train every day like she's used to, welcome to the real world where we can't punish train after having an almond croissant Shivvers 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

beeswing101

10 Memories from the one day. And then the post about the baby.🫣 She’s trying so hard to convince herself this is the life she wanted. When it’s far from it

• Haha

Nico93

Imagine spending your free time making small talk with strangers on the internet about the merits of quality street. Dont wanna sound all “I’m better than you shiv” but Jesus some of us actually have things to do with our time 😂

• Haha

lmo89

Worse, she said the other day that she couldn’t go for a walk because it was raining and she doesn’t have a raincover! WTF??!??
She does have one as shes posted walking in the rain before. I think that was more a subtle dig that ned clearly forgot it when dropping the baby back. As she added a little 🙃 emoji, clearly seething haha

• Haha

mayoandmagmurderers

Going on national media being the ultimate "pick-me girl" proselytising about being child free.

To feeling so sad, lost and lonely. Jealous of Roisin and Roisins pregnancy.

Siobhans solution? Get raw dogged by a complete stranger on a family holiday and hope for the best.

Now baby dada doesn't want anything to do with her. Her business is failing again due to her own neglect.

This is a person who lorded over everyone during covid when she was in Bali. Tried getting flights even though she knew she had covid.

The only person I feel sorry in this whole situation is the innocent baby. I'd be scared and worried for the baby being reliant on Siobhans total care.

Siobhans own hygiene, she proudly tells us, is poor at best. I hope she treats the baby a million times better than she treats herself

It's an absolute car crash and all of Siobhans own doing. Completely irresponsible to bring a baby into the world as a "solution" to your problems .

Should have spent money on therapy and done a business course

• Heart

generalb@stard

VIP Member
I live locally. While in theory it is close to swords ( her parents) it's a bloody nightmare to get to most times of the day. That whole area between say Donaghmede and Balgriffin is massively over developed. And it's not finished. The traffic is all ready a nightmare.
No in Swords, not by the sea, not in GCD, not any closer to the father of the child, no Bread1234, no 3g coffee, no deliveroo
She might as well of moved to Leitrim

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35