Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TereseG

I must say I am really enjoying Instagram lately. It's very entertaining seeing all these instahuns having to slink back to 'normality' after they rubbed their lives in everyones faces when we were all trying to get through the Covid years and maintain our sanity.
They rammed it down our throat's that journaling/mindfullness/yoga/MP vitamins/tranquility rings/breath work/mushrooms/10,000 steps/10 pages of reading a day was the answer to all our problems.

The following are the current shitshows I am gleefully watching;

1. Slobs moving to South Armagh to live the suburban dream she shitted on for the past decade
2. Becca Gillen having a nervous breakdown every other day due to the fact she can no longer afford to live in Bali/anywhere and may have to return to her family home/family owned apartment in Galway and take up a few nursing agency shits.
3. Queen Nicole getting a job in 'corporate' because her baton twirling/meditation/beach yoga classes don't make her any money.
4. Sinead Heg getting back with her cheating ex in the hope that she'll get onto his Visa and at the same time trying to figure out how she can get a mortgage for a property in Liverpool, while being self employed with an Irish registered company, while living in Australia.

The above four characters and storylines would make for a great reality T.V show. Such a pack of losers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76

instaknobs

VIP Member
Ned is not on private anymore. He must have had to go public with his new modelling career. Say what you like but she helped his career. He's on nearly 10K followers and is getting modelling contracts. Nobody knew who he was before, except maybe the ex of some other influencer.
And back to private. Change in values
---
If you google Neds real name this is what comes up

Amazing work

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

generalb@stard

VIP Member
Last Christmas the SOH theme was "Love Actuary ", she had it all . The Dublin "dates" she frequently flew home for, all loved up, well at least she was.
This year's SOH Christmas theme....
Home Alone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

instaknobs

VIP Member
First 5 mins of mumsnet podcast and the host says she was Fascinated by how Slobs was sure and honest about her choices not to have kids and then suddenly she has a baby, it fascinates her. Slobs says thank you. Like she’s complimenting her. I’m fascinated by Fred West, doesn’t mean I wanna kill my kids and bury them in the front door step.

She is so up her own arse

As you were……..

• Haha
Reactions: 64

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
IMG_5206.jpeg

Thank God the O’Hagans have this selfless saint of a daughter/sister who was willing to sell something valuable again so they could leave their little ramshackle hut in Ireland and see the world 🤣 Fuck me, she’s so condescending.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Still cannot believe that one little year ago she was still clinging on to #livingdifferently, ‘bringing my family’ to the Abu Dhabi GP because she’s such a successful boss bitch she can afford to do that (as long as she sells her car/a kidney beforehand), stomping around Oh Clapham apparently loving life, pickling her liver with margs at every opportunity. And now 12 months later she’s a single mam settled in Dublin and doing ads for SuperValu. The sort of life she spent years repeatedly telling everyone that she was far too superior for 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
This is desperate. She sounds as clueless, self conscious and “happy” as ever.

Values are everything but she saw the family on the beach and thought her values were blocking her 🥱

Her parents were delighted when she told them she was pregnant and weren’t surprised/didn’t have any questions (I guess the airport pick up was worked to allude that there was a relationship)

It’s easier for her and Ned to raise the baby because they aren’t together.

She initially thought they’d move in together but “thank god” they didn’t…

She wanted to go to 3fe the day after coming home from hospital. Getting her life back on track was above all else.

It’s been so easy with little baby Kilmore Karting.

Pregnancy = easy (except it interfered with the gym)
Breastfeeding = easy (but stopped because Formula is easier at the first chance)

Any time Shiv mentions how advanced the baby is (At one point mentions she was very advanced when she was 1 day old) the host always says that every mother always says that about their baby and the silence from Slobbers is hilariously deafening.
Doing the lords work today. You’ve earned your margarita.

*licks glass*

here

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Question box: “How is the Furnace different from other coaching programmes?”
Literally being handed the opportunity on a plate to go for the hard sell, we’re more that just fitness, we really focus on mindset etc.

Shiv’s response: “I don’t really know. I’ve never looked at what other people are doing. Friends in Bally were next to me on laptops doing pretty much the same thing but I never asked so I don’t really know.”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
At any point did I say the dad has no right to be in the child’s life??? I am speaking about overnight access where the child is away from the mother for such long periods of time at 12 weeks of age. It is the recommendations in the family law guidelines which I’m currently reading sitting my barrister exams so it’s not something I have plucked from thin air!! Also just because he is biologically her dad does not mean he is a good person or somebody who can be responsible for a 12week old baby’s complex needs alone, she hardly knows him she had a one night stand a year ago and for half her pregnancy lived in a different country so my point regarding that was speaking as a mother I would struggle to hand over my baby overnight and sleep soundly when the baby is so young. I obviously hit a nerve with my point but nowhere did I say a father does not have the right to be in a child’s life so get your facts straight before you jump down somebody’s throat!
I don't think anyone jumped down your throat. The above poster just didn't agree with you.
Fair enough if they are guidelines set down by the family court but personally I don't agree with them either.

"Also just because he is biologically her dad does not mean he is a good person or somebody who can be responsible for a 12week old baby’s complex needs alone, she hardly knows him she had a one night stand a year ago and for half her pregnancy lived in a different country"

And just re the above statement.... what makes you so sure that the mother can provide all of this either?
Just because she carried the child does not make her an automatic good parent.
It makes me sad that the law favours the mother so much.
If any of my sons or brothers were in Neds situation I would be fighting tooth and nail to help them have more access to their child.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
She makes eating any food look disgusting.

Her big hand grabbing the yogurts out of the fridge and knocking into another packet, she is so rough, then ripping the pack apart with the cardboard still on it.
Then the spoon in the mouth, sucking on it, makes me want to vomit.
Never buying those yoghurts
Dunno what you mean
IMG_1218.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

littledrunkgirl

Oh…. my insider told me that Ned has just started down the legal route for visiting rights of baby chicken chow mien. All civilised at the moment, just getting it in writing about days/weekends. It was delayed at the start because she was breastfeeding.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

madegg91

I'm sorry, she said on the podcast that her sister had a c-section??
She's unbelievable...that is not information for her to share on a public platform, I'd rattle her if I was the sister :mad: Of course she'd think she has one up on the sister having Cataclasm vaginally - she's an utter ape.

Reactions: 49
Oh…. my insider told me that Ned has just started down the legal route for visiting rights of baby chicken chow mien. All civilised at the moment, just getting it in writing about days/weekends. It was delayed at the start because she was breastfeeding.
Honestly, he's right to. As bad as it sounds, its better to have a clear agreement on childcare and expectations from the early stages, its better for everyone and the child to have a routine and agreement so there's no messing about, if necessary get it done the legal route. I hope he's listed as the childs legal guardian, because its not an automatic thing just because he's on the birth certificate as the father.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I'm a great believer in saying, each to their own...but seriously them shoes are just horrendous... they may possibly look better without the black tights and tan instead.
i hate any colour of shoe with black tights. Boots are a different story. Coloured boots are fine with black tights, but shoes with black tights should be black shoes. Just a weird thing I have. I just can’t cope with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 48