Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
I could Google but so many of you are well-informed.
is there a Housing Benefit system in Ireland if Shivs was short of a fee bob for her rent?

Reactions: 1
There is no way she bought, sure she is barely back in the country long enough to get a mortgage, is single, was pregnant and self employed (and use that term loosely) she is about a big a red flag to a lender as they come
afaik, self employed you need at least 2 years accounts, and maybe she had that even not living in Dublin, Im not sure what banks would accept but i doubt she'd have enough formal records

They are nice I have had one for 4 years, if you haven't had one think about which one you want I have the barista express it's v manual, il be upgrading it soon and I'l be buying a more automatic bean to cup one.
Couldn't agree with you more, I love my barista express and enjoy making the coffees etc and have had it 3/4 years and I love it but id be upgrading to thr same one as well it's worth it for me. I still enjoy buying coffees though

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
I've added a stomping and twirling heading to the wiki so feel free to add others is you have them.
Just a question re the Wiki..... When ye click on the link for all her threads, it says "no Wikipedia entry exists for this tag". But quite clearly a wiki does exist?!

Screenshot_20231117_103355_DuckDuckGo.jpg

surlook

VIP Member
Yep and meanwhile she is selling deodorant and MP tat to try to pay Cory's wages and her rent.
---
I asked my friend about the coaches and she sent me this:

There are 3 coaches:

Coach Cory
Meet Cory! Cory is an EIQ qualified nutrition coach and a level 3 personal trainer. She got into health and fitness after being brought up in the peak of diet culture. Her mission is to help women understand that nutrition and fitness doesn't need to be complicated! Be sure to reach out and ask Cory any questions you may have!

Coach Caireann
Meet Caireann! Caireann's journey to being a personal trainer is likely similar to the journey you've taken to be here! After phases of restrictive eating and intense exercise Caireann realised that wasn't the answer to being fit and healthy. She's here to help you lead a balanced lifestyle just like her!
View attachment 2585109
**Her video says she has a background in social work and loves lifting weights but nothing about her qualifications.

Coach Hazel
Meet Hazel! Hazel is a mum of two, qualified PT and a certified nutritionist. Hazel runs our live workouts at 9:30 on a Saturday morning so be sure to tune in and get involved!
View attachment 2585111

**Graduate of Siobhan's PT course in 2020.

To be fair you don't need any qualifications to look at a spreadsheet and say that you should cut back on calories and do more workouts! My friend says that Cory is more active on WhatsApp but it is mainly other members answering the questions.

And yes, my friend would never have signed up - she was going to donate anyway so took the opportunity to try it out.
---
Hazel charges more than Shiv for more or less the same product: https://sites.google.com/view/hdfitness/home
The only difference I can see is that she offers 2 phone calls a month.
---
She does have progress pics though - https://tattle.life/threads/19920/
Caireann - -https://www.instagram.com/caz_w_/

Connie Mac

Having actually listened to the full podcast now I have only one overall perspective to add.

I think the podcast host is a tattler & she’s played a blinder in driving traffic to her podcast because she knows how many & closely tattlers are watching. Some of the questions are thinly veiled digs about things that we talk about often here.

I got that impression most when the host says she struggled with the Fourth Trimester & did you at all Siobhan? The host is everyone of us here who have called her out on showing everything is amazing during a fourth trimester when majority of woman have a very different experience
Where can I view the podcast ladies?

Sheppy88

They are nice I have had one for 4 years, if you haven't had one think about which one you want I have the barista express it's v manual, il be upgrading it soon and I'l be buying a more automatic bean to cup one.
Is that the touch screen one? Yea I have a nespresso machine on its last legs so nothing too manual