Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
“I always tell people when it’s an #ad. I just don’t understand why influencers wouldn’t?? It makes people lose trust in them.” Oh really, Shiv. Because you weren’t too keen on doing it before the ASAI got involved 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Shanto

The one thing about Tattle that gives me life the most is that these Instafucks can't ever rant about tattle or mention it coz they know it'll drive people to their threads and expose them for what they are
It's amazing 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

professional_athlete

This is desperate. She sounds as clueless, self conscious and “happy” as ever.

Values are everything but she saw the family on the beach and thought her values were blocking her 🥱

Her parents were delighted when she told them she was pregnant and weren’t surprised/didn’t have any questions (I guess the airport pick up was worked to allude that there was a relationship)

It’s easier for her and Ned to raise the baby because they aren’t together.

She initially thought they’d move in together but “thank god” they didn’t…

She wanted to go to 3fe the day after coming home from hospital. Getting her life back on track was above all else.

It’s been so easy with little baby Kilmore Karting.

Pregnancy = easy (except it interfered with the gym)
Breastfeeding = easy (but stopped because Formula is easier at the first chance)

Any time Shiv mentions how advanced the baby is (At one point mentions she was very advanced when she was 1 day old) the host always says that every mother always says that about their baby and the silence from Slobbers is hilariously deafening.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Shanto

Baby "building a strong core" 13 weeks old. Stronger better faster than all other babies. Fk off Shiv seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
The man flew to Portugal not 6 weeks ago and was happy to pose in family photos.
Now he is notably excluded from kayaks first visit to santa.

Shit has definitely hit the fan.

• Heart
  • Wow

facingthemoon

Ned is doing the right thing with legal route, especially since it’s half civil right now. Agree the terms and visitation, gets the child into a routine longer term aswell and sets clear boundaries and expectations between shiv and Ned.

Now my next point. WTF was that nonsense speech this morning about motherhood?
I am a new mum myself , my baby is 4 weeks old and I can tell you I don’t relate to her at all. My husband works away and he went back to work last week so I was alone for the first time properly. My baby is great but I could hardly get to the tiolet. The sleep deprivation and constant washing and making up bottles and refilling nappies and wipes for the next day. It’s non stop. Shiv has sugar coated the whole thing. Also follow Louise Cooney and she is a million times more relatable and real ! She has documented her journey so far and I can so relate and enjoy her stories. Sorry if I’ve gone all mumsnet here.

Shiv’s speech this morning and rubbing at her face was hiding something, it wasnt genuine, it was trying to ‘flex’ as we’ve all come to realise.
She’s flexing BS that she’s so great, she’s got ALL the stuff recommended for Baby’s cold, F off. I’m rushing to shops to get stocked up on baby formula and nappies coz I can’t keep on top of that at times. I don’t know what day of the week it is most days. I’ve a corporate job and organised person with plenty of support and it’s absolutely changed my life in ways no one could ever have explained. Shiv you are full of crap ! I ain’t buying it

• Heart

instaknobs

VIP Member
People who want a PT, online or in person want someone to add value. Even if it’s an app or program flogged to you to follow yourself. She has nothing. Her content is all over the place, one minute she’s trying to be hip and down with the kids, Panny D, other times shes going to a Pampers day for free nappies. She hardly shows any fitness content other than her snarling at the gym and saying how much she scaled or how she fucked the ski erg.
She is lazy, condescending and irrelevant. She has no target market and no one believes a word she says. She clutches at straws every single day and tries to jump on any trend to gain a quick buck. There is no longevity to anything she does.
I am here for it. She’s been a giant asswipe for the last 4 years at least.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
For anyone saying how awful it must be for Shiv to have to hand over Cadhla to her father overnight, her loving, deeply maternal response to getting her back just now is… “this ends my productive 24 hours”

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

instaknobs

VIP Member
Why hasn’t the professional lighting made him fat AF like it did to her? Must be an Android they have used 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
35 year old woman who should know better takes a reckless, selfish gamble and then discovers that actions have consequences. Christ, Stevie Wonder could have seen this coming from the other side of the world.

• Haha
  • Heart

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Tbf she hasn’t got much to nick. Empty booze bottles, a dirty ninja and fake bag and belt.

She is probably too busy finding something marvelous about her new area to try and flex to the blond bimbos in Oz about. Although Clifford might be in 4-6 month clothing soon so there’s a post.
Hegs is really leading her best life this week - barely back from Noosa, spent the weekend on the ❄ for Gem Ken's birthday , heading to Fiji with her boyfriend this weekend.

Meanwhile Shivvers is hiding out in South Armagh , refreshing the Deliveroo app to see if any brag-worthy eateries have opened up within a 100km radius and making plans to buy a playmat.

• Haha

Nico93

That would be around 5/6 December 2022.
So 24 November she was just back from Abu Dhabi and posting on grid and by 5 December she knew she was pregnant?

Say it louder for the people in the back who think this wasn’t planned 😂
---
“We’re both self employed…well he’s self employed”

What a weird comment
---
“I have a better situation here than some people I know”
---
“I set up a calendar. There’s this trip I’m going on and that trip! And he’s like yeah. So I still have my freedom”
---
“So far so good” re parenting with ned
---
“He’s quite tight with my family so he’ll probably come here for Christmas morning. He’s invited to everything”
---
Biggest challenge so far: “work…the furnace, I’ve built it up in a way I’ve outsourced a lot. Costs me more. Not earning as much cause I’m not promoting it.”
---
⭐I hope you all enjoyed my live tweets of the podcast ⭐

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Clariecakes

VIP Member
Is anyone else still shook to the core that she got cream pied and popped out a kid?
Because Jesus swept, I bloody am!

• Haha
  • Sick

HumphreyB

VIP Member
I was reading the recommended visitation with a dad in this situation if not exclusively bf and it should take place with the presence of the primary caregiver up until the baby is 12months old and then gradually increased alone time until overnights at 2yrs old. The fact these two have gone straight in with overnights and wkends at 3 months old baffles me, for love nor money I wouldn’t hand over my baby to let’s face it a virtual stranger overnight at 12 wks and I can’t see a judge enforcing that separation at this stage when it goes against the courts own expert recommendations. Does she have any motherly instinct?
dads have every right to be in their child’s life and have the opportunity to bond and create their own “family”
that would be practically impossible with the archaic statement above. he isn’t a stranger, he is her dad. motherly instincts should also allow a person make decisions that are in the child’s best interests and supporting situations that allow dad be hands on will only benefit the child down the line.

• Heart
Reactions: 43