Siobhán O'Hagan #60 60th thread, it’s gone south with Ned, we’re looking at the back of Codswallop’s head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a parody of herself…. Next she’ll be saying she wouldn’t want a relationship with Ned because she prefers it that way… she’s SO happy 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
siobhan is siobhan and she has form for this crap. she will make out her life is amazing and exactly as she wants it, untill of course things change and then this is her new amazing life just as she wants it.

Reactions: 17
But like they’ve spent, what, 12 weeks “together”. How could you possibly say 8 weeks into the child’s life that this is a superior arrangement?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s as mad as a box of spiders 😂

Yeah there is worse set ups than hers but her situation is far from ideal. But of course she goes with the living differently approach that most people don’t find relatable.

Reactions: 17
She's afraid someone will recognise baby Croatia on the street...... haha pk relax there Kim Kardashian. Jesus she actually is fully convinced she's a celebrity
I let out a bit of pee laughing at her saying that. She’s beyond deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m so sorry to hear you’re struggling.

I on the other never struggle. Everything is wonderful, wonderful, wonderful at all times.

We, we, we.

IMG_6905.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Her situation is perfect for her. She can make money doing talks about how to stay fit being a single mam, how to co parent how to trap someone into having a child.
This life she has created allows her to tap into even more vulnerable people and take advantage of them.

Reactions: 9
How could the child not be really happy in fairness? She has the perfect mother, the perfect family set up and a high spec car🥰 other babies could only dream of being born in to her situation

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How could the child not be really happy in fairness? She has the perfect mother, the perfect family set up and a high spec car🥰 other babies could only dream of being born in to her situation
I read that and think eh Shiv maybe you want to take the baby for a check up.

She's not communicating in coughs ffs. The coughs are not fake. Jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Guys I’m actually upset.

She went to Portugal and not one. Did we get any nasal breathing runs. No complaints about lack of vegetables. No mysterious wanking men.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Lads, we know this one says the exact opposite and future Slobs will announce how grim the life of past slobs was

"I'm sorry you are struggling" Read am i duck sorry, not one bit.
"Ned and I get on so well" He tolerates me and i annoy the duck out of him.
"Ned and i Spend so much time together" Ned has Candy one night a week so that i can get on the margs. he needs to step up and baby sit more when i go carpet rolling.
"Everything is grand" Life is tit. Parenting solo is hard, i miss my alcoholic life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I just realised something- it's hard enough during the tough moments being alone, but she also has no one to share the great moments with...the first smile, first giggle, crawling, steps etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I just realised something- it's hard enough during the tough moments being alone, but she also has no one to share the great moments with...the first smile, first giggle, crawling, steps etc.
Hey now.. she has the seagulls and the random builder man.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.