Siobhán O'Hagan #59 Everything is fine, Ned’s values didn’t align, it's pronounced Calvin Klein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I laugh at her flexing the egg. I don’t know what an egg is and I don’t care. Her having a baby and designer baby gear is like the opposite of a flex to me 😂😂😂 there’s nothing I want less than a baby and a buggy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I laugh at her flexing the egg. I don’t know what an egg is and I don’t care. Her having a baby and designer baby gear is like the opposite of a flex to me 😂😂😂 there’s nothing I want less than a baby and a buggy.
I thought you meant she was flexing with those tit dry looking eggs this morning. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is why you buy 0-3 months and not up to one month baby grows I didn’t buy any up ton1 month they were all 0-3 and 3-6 months but she obviously didn’t know that it’s common sense after all 🙄The hospital told me that on one of my appointments they gave me a sheet with a list for hospital bag
---

Why didn’t the dope buy 0-3 months as well 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
---

It’s not up to her friends to be buying her baby grows in every size she should of known baby’s grows at a rapid rate and to buy bigger sizes
As someone that doesn’t have kids, I’d probably have done the same… ok I’m reality would have bought maybe 3 newborn baby grows and the rest would have been 0 - 3 months. Thank God Ned is in the picture as I reckon he’ll end up holding the baby when she starts to crawl and walk
---
slid out 10 days over. Has she said how big Heartface was born?
Think she said the birth story was in her highlights… off for a nosey now

Reactions: 4
God her life seems so lonely and directionless, wandering around the city centre for her daily stompabout with the pram to get her daily coffee and then back the apartment for her eggs and repeat ad nauseum. Occasional visitation with Ned, occasional brunches with Laura / Raisin's friends and then the rest of the time, on her own with her newborn in that dreary cramped apartment.

Where's her mam? Her dad? Brother? Leanne, and that cohort of mum "friends" she claims to have who could be propping her up atm?

I suppose the good thing about being an influenza is you can mask the lack of support / friends / relationships in your life as "protecting their privacy" despite flaunting anything and everything else. Right out of the Joanne Larby playbook of influencing.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It's very telling her brother and parents haven't appeared on her stories. Either they don't condone her version of Abu Dhabi and the aftermath/lying or they explicitly told her to stop posting on them on her stories.

Either way I firmly believe they have been awakened to the real Siobhan and she has well and truly been found out.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She's just put a story up saying she's showered and put on same dirty clothes. The same jumper her breast milk leaked thru this morning 😳

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Showered and put the same dirty clothes back on. Why would you even? She is just revolting. That child will be crawling and mobile in record time trying to escape this gross ogre.

Why would you even type that?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Grubby mitts and dry lips
Rewear clothes after leaky nips

( remixing the above comments into a thread title 😅😅😅😅)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
It's very telling her brother and parents haven't appeared on her stories. Either they don't condone her version of Abu Dhabi and the aftermath/lying or they explicitly told her to stop posting on them on her stories.

Either way I firmly believe they have been awakened to the real Siobhan and she has well and truly been found out.
I hope her mam copyrights her famous rockyroad so that cant be posted either

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh dear, I see a name change in Cephalonias future.

Saoirse is the *actual* most mispronounced girls name in the world.

Send thoughts & prayers to Shivvers today 🙏

Screenshot_2023-09-22-14-53-32-23_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God she's gross 🤢 who the hell would tell people that? I just don't get it. Its such a weird trait to tell people how gross you are..

No wonder Ned doesn't stay long on his prison visits he probably can't stick the smell 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is everyone so shocked at this minger 😂 same doll who BLOW DRIED SWEAT into her hair 🥴

Before she was just minging now she's minging and a mother. Good to see it's the making of her anyway 👀 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 29
God she's gross 🤢 who the hell would tell people that? I just don't get it. Its such a weird trait to tell people how gross you are..

No wonder Ned doesn't stay long on his prison visits he probably can't stick the smell 😅
She’s going for the ‘you’re so relatable’ angle

Reactions: 8
Sinead curvy “style” had a free car, taken off her when she blew off a charity event as she was coked to the eyeballs the night previous & posted about it

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is everyone so shocked at this minger 😂 same doll who BLOW DRIED SWEAT into her hair 🥴

Before she was just minging now she's minging and a mother. Good to see it's the making of her anyway 👀 lol
I’m not shocked that she has zero personal hygiene but I can’t believe she would shower and then put dirty clothes back on AND then tell 160k followers. It’s just baffling. It’s not even something a teenager would do. Who in their right mind does that? It’s weird AF. Probably turns her undies inside out to get a couple days wear too.

Crusty crab this one for sure.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.