Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CAA2020

Every so often I chuckle when I think of her saying that her and Ned “didn’t want to force anything” that would damage their relationship to bring up Colly Malone 🤣🤣🤣 it’s as plain as day she was never anything more than a few drunken rides to him, she’s so fucking delusional 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

instaknobs

VIP Member
Not a before pic!! Can she just fuck off? Not meant for the grid. Oh fuck off. We called it when she posted the jeans not done up. Every day she proves to be a giant asshole and that what ever is said about her on here is mostly true.

Doesn’t care about sizes but posts angles.
---
He’s probably just looking for ways to spend time with the baby that don’t involve hanging around Shiv’s messy and claustrophobic flat.
I would say the stinking penguin enclosures at some zoos are cleaner than her pit.

• Haha
  • Heart

instaknobs

VIP Member
Showered and put the same dirty clothes back on. Why would you even? She is just revolting. That child will be crawling and mobile in record time trying to escape this gross ogre.

Why would you even type that?

• Haha

Thenosyyoke

Anyone who spends a fortune on a fully petrol car these days is daft and a brand new car is literally setting money on fire anyway. The world is going towards electric therefore hybrid at a bare minimum is the way forward. That car probably lost 10/15 grand in value the second it drove off the forecourt. It's lipstick on a monkey - Seat have been very successful with their rebrand.

She never mentioned the brand but had to say "high spec".
The electric vs petrol topic could compete with breast vs bottle. Holding my tongue 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

JBnosey

Skin breaking out again cause she's back drinking. Why does she not realise this

littledrunkgirl

She just has to show off her post baby weight loss. It wouldn’t annoy me so much if she didn’t pretend she wasn’t obsessed with being skinny. She’s so fake!

• Heart

Shivoff

Chatty Member
So much for keeping your child’s face covered slobbers if you look at her story about the Ryder cup to the right of the tv you can see a pic of who I’m assuming is her niece and daughter 😳
Clutching a bit there? 😂 took me ages to find it. Unless my phone is shite, you can barely make it out hahaha

Just looks like generic bald babies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
She's practically on the beg to Harding's kitchen first thing on a Monday morning. No doubt she has reached out again for this week's meals.

Fuck off Shiv and buy some food like the rest of us you lazy eejit.

Harding's are not cheap - 160 quid for 5 days of meals.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Sjc05

Those Aviva videos, are next level pathetically bad. The delivery of the scripted spiel is so bad it’s hardly believable. If one of my team came at me with that, I’d schedule them for a course on presentation skills.

littledrunkgirl

Sorry for being that person but what?? Did that actually happen??
Yep, got the update from the swords mate. We were having a few drinks but I couldn’t forget that information!! She was all ready to go and Ned arrived and said he just wanted to take baby Clueless. Shiv freaked and wouldn’t let her go.

• Wow
  • Haha

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
That botox she was so desperate to get back in her face was a total botch job. You can spot the amateurs from Therapie etc a mile off when they leave people with the big overhang on the eyes.

Aoibhe Devlin & Sarah Burke also get the freebie Botox and have fucked upper eye lids as a result.
Screenshot_2023-09-23-15-59-43-88_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Don't get me wrong I dabble in tweakments including Botox myself. But from pros. Shiv'd be better off paying for a reputable provider, this is shockingly bad.

• Sick
  • Wow

instaknobs

VIP Member
Is this the same women who doesn't believe in before and after photos and won't post picture evidence of the Furnace results??!!??
;):ROFLMAO:
yea same one who didn't want kids
---
Lol because most of them gain weight … but the mindset has shifted 😂.
they now don't mind buying a Large in MP shite
---
It's a slippery slope and I can't cope 😅

Ned became a dope the night he threw his rope in Shiv the dope.

It's a slippery slope and I can't cope

Slobs wanted to Elope

Ned wished she’d found the soap

Tattlers hoped Motherhood would change her

But Slobs is superior and still a danger

Last edited:
  • Haha

JP Bangers

Chatty Member
So there you have it folks, The Oven is basically a charity, and her core value is now altruism.

IMG_6843.jpeg

• Haha

itsme89

i’m shook SEAT have rebranded 🤣
SEAT are still SEAT
The Cupra SEATs are just the sport version of the standard cars. Been about for years.
---
Anyone who spends a fortune on a fully petrol car these days is daft and a brand new car is literally setting money on fire anyway. The world is going towards electric therefore hybrid at a bare minimum is the way forward. That car probably lost 10/15 grand in value the second it drove off the forecourt. It's lipstick on a monkey - Seat have been very successful with their rebrand.

She never mentioned the brand but had to say "high spec".
Electric is fine if there is a decent infrastructure in place which there isn’t. There’s no way anywhere is stepping away from petrol cars any time soon. It’s not feasible.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
For someone who says she doesnt care and who claims to not agree with before/after pics, she certainly seems to be going out of her way to post pictures where she is making damns sure she looks as small as possible.....

• Heart

Vivian124

VIP Member
She didn't look like that before the baby!! She hasn't looked like that in years! You can see she's twisted her waist plus is sucking in plus wearing black. She knows what she's doing. Idiot.

• Heart