Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I'm gonna defend the zoo thing. It's something to do with a newborn, it's basically a walk around a very large park and there's a petting zoo and playgrounds etc. Some families have traditions of photos taken at the same spot over years.

Put it another way, if she brought the baby out to the pub on the thinking "sure the baby doesn't know where she is anyway" we'd all be ripping her a new one.

It's very boring having a newborn, I'll defend any wholesome activity Shivs does that kills time and doesn't involve alcohol or her disordered body image.

I'll turn in my tattle membership at the door 😂
I completely agree with you.
I love tattle and this thread in particular... but I do have to laugh sometimes.

She brings the baby to the shops ...
"What's she doing bringing a baby to the shops"
She goes to the zoo ...
"What's she doing bringing a baby to the zoo"

What is she supposed to do all day long like 😅😅😅😅😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

professional_athlete

There’s no way she’s regularly breastfeeding. Only evidence is she’s vaguely mentioned it once or twice in passing (Unreliable source).

If she was we would know how many mls she’s producing every day, the difference between this week and last week. How good it tastes. How easy it has been. How her body is built different to handle the strain on the body compared to the average pathetic woman. What Ned thinks of the taste of it. How she would manage breastfeeding while doing bjj. How there is an average of 9 men a day wanking over along the canal when she’s feeding.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Vivian124

VIP Member
There's just no way that's her baby, this is all a big prank right? Seeing her holding Kylie its like she's holding her friends baby, I cannot get my head around the fact shes a mother.a year ago If you listed off a million things that might happen in the next 12 months this still would not have made the list. Of a million.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

instaknobs

VIP Member
Everything is awesome
Everything is cool when you're part of a team
Everything is awesome
When you're living out a dream

Who is she trying to convince? Us or herself ?
Not lonely. Lonely as fuck
Bf was so easy. That’s why she uses formula
Not missing training. That’s why she can’t wait for the next 2 weeks to fly by

Cannot wait for 2024 throwbacks to this time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Connie Mac

Such a strange place to take a child so young...the Zoo...yet another bizarre thing Shivvers has done.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

yrkshrmtchll

Chatty Member
She has completely overlooked what loneliness could be here… having people over everyday only stops you from being ALONE. Having the dad to your wean over everyday when you wanted to play happy families could make you feel very lonely indeed!

Anyway, I’ve started tracking calories for myself and I’ve set up a little spreadsheet that does averages AND cumulative for deficits. Would anyone like to pay me €100 for the privilege of an excel? I can even throw in the occasional ‘eat what you want, it’ll average out over time’ motivational push for you

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Every time she posts what she thinks is a flex about being rotten, I just imagine Ned walking into his family‘s living room and everyone is sitting there in silence. They look up from their phones in disgust and just stare at him. He knows exactly why and he doesn’t say a word, just hangs his head in shame and walks out 😂

• Haha

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
☢☢☢Just inserting the Mumsnet Klaxon again so we don't stray into the 'when I was breastfeeding' rabbit hole again☢☢☢

• Haha
  • Heart

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
This happens every year. “So excited for Christmas this year 🥺🥺” Then December will arrive and she’ll be so excited for January to get back into a routine. Then January will arrive and she’ll be saying how dark and miserable it is and she can’t wait for summer. Never just happy in the present.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Furnace = cash cow

There are receipts of her saying she takes on less clients so she can provide a better service from waitlist times.

Here is exactly what's happening - she is going to Portugal in a few days and needs your money

She is a scammer. People will sign up and she will be gone to the sun.

Reactions: 44
He looks like the ultimate fcukboi. Totally the guy that Shivvers would fall for while he'd barely have remembered her name post-shag if it wasn't for the inevitable bun in the oven.

• Haha
Reactions: 44