Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
There's the sneaky shameful ride that no one will ever find out about and then there's the sneaky shameful ride and impromptu breakfast with the family after that's marketed as a holiday romance to an entire mailing list followed up by being shunted into the family Christmas photo and soon after a podcast announcement and hard insta launch that there's a pregnancy.

Scarlet for Ned, it's been a truly mortifying timeline 🫣.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Thenosyyoke

So.

Loads of friends
Loads of messages
Test driving a really high spec car
Apparently it's a really good car

Oh Siobhan I wish I was you. You're so cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

generalb@stard

VIP Member
Imagine knocking a girl up and being invited to family weddings in a foreign country 😂😂 at an absolute stretch okay maybe fair enough that we would go along for the holiday as it’s the child’s first one etc but to go to the wedding 😂
Nice of SOH to pay for her Au Pair to go on holiday with them

• Haha
Reactions: 43

ViolaEsponola

Why is she obsessed with fitting into clothes less than a month after having a baby. For someone that literally lived in my protein sports clothes before and during pregnancy… why is she making such a big deal about fitting/not fitting into jeans. Just wear leggings and a hoody like every other new mum. But of course not. She has to make it flex.

• Heart

Kitty kat 20

They forgot a few baby grows...

"My ma stole my da"s specimen"

"I am the result of a one night stand"

"My ma got my da pissed, only reason I'm here"

I could go on but I can't be bothered 😂

• Haha

surlook

VIP Member
Nah nipslips, the mask for sure fell on those stories, her lack of interest in poor wee baby Cornwall was fucked up.
But anyway, coming from a bit of a lurker, only new to shivs threads I hear what ye are saying about her but..... if anyone (my husband included) had have even suggested taking any of my newborns for even a spin to the shop for a pint of milk it would absolutely not have happened... maybe I'm an absolute psycho but I couldn't have been parted with any of them... but is the original poster even right because if my memory serves me right she said she went out for last minute birthday celebrations or some shite? So did she not let the child go or did she insist on tagging along?
There's no way I'd have let my 4 week old baby out of my sight either but you've got to remember that Shiv has had a few nights out on the margs so she doesn't mind when it suits her 🤔🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 42

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
RetroFlame and Louise Cooney both had car ambassador type deals before. Free loaders!
Terror Mcavoid had one with Toyota for one of their smaller models - can’t recall which one.
She genuinely loved it so much, raved about how much room there was in the boot for all their needs. She loved it so much that as soon as the deal was up, she went and bought…..a Range Rover 🙄🤣

• Haha

joey giblets

i’m not lonely
i have super productive nips
i have loads of visitors
i’m not lonely
i’m not missing punishment training
did i mention i’m not lonely
i’m the irish ladies biggest fan

• Haha
  • Heart
No ways has she paid for him. We would know all about it if she had. Although maybe that’s why she sold her iPad? She will be sure to let everyone know tho if she funded the trip.
It doesn't work like that. Ned is above her on the hierarchy so she will stay in her lane and not publically mention that she paid for it as she doesn't want to upset him.

It was the same with Sonny. She made sure not to mention it. An insider discovered. If it was her friends or family she would publicize the life out of it.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Well THANK YOU to everyone of ye who mentioned breastfeeding because now we've had to suffer that video thanks to ye.

Thanks guys no honestly... sound 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 41

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I gotta say. I know I'm in the minority here.

But I've no issue with Ned. From what I can see he seems a good guy.
Is doing right by his daughter.
Is respectful of the child's mother.
Has a successful business and seems to have a lovely relationship with his mam and sisters.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
It was one of those moments in history you’ll never forget. Forever shook by five simple words: “dry January, completed it mate” 🤯😂

• Haha

Sunshineplz

VIP Member
I'd love to know how the parents convos go in Rivervalley with the neighbours. "Yeah, 2 grandchildren now! Raisin's little Nia with longterm partner and Stomper ditched us on a holiday (she pretended to pay for) to get herself knocked up on an ONS. Couldn't let Raisin have her moment. It only cost her €30 in gin and tonics. Yer man's name escapes me, I think it's...Ned?"
Jesus. Swept.

• Haha
  • Sick

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
She's trolling me now with the "we"

We rang the " client services office "
Was it a conference call Shiv ???
Gobshite

• Haha
Reactions: 39

leahcimm123

VIP Member
This time last year, who’d have thought they’d be watching Shiv describe what her baby is doing while covered in drool. Life comes at you fast.

• Haha
Reactions: 39