Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sjc05

I've worked in car finance department in a garage. I can assure you there is no way possible to finance that car for a couple of hundred a month. There's a max deposit of 30% and that would approx bring it down to about €900 a month...
Surely you mean a minimum deposit? Not Max of 30%.

Reactions: 1

whocarez

VIP Member
Sorry if this was asked before, but how does “the furnace” differ from lashing your calories into my fitness pal?
off track now but does anyone have any people they could recommend not the furnace for online coaching/ nutrition? follow a few online but they're big money and don't know if they're worth it

HappyMum44

Chatty Member
She said she is breastfeeding right? But I’ve never seen her doing so (& of course I don’t mean showing off her breast on insta).

And she is drinking a lot, like she had champagne the moment baby was born. Is this a norm?
She did posy a story of her bf Capillary down at the barge she was named after

Donegal

Chatty Member
Well THANK YOU to everyone of ye who mentioned breastfeeding because now we've had to suffer that video thanks to ye.

Thanks guys no honestly... sound 🤢
It’s hardly a big deal of a video, are you talking about the story where she has the pump on? What’s the sick face for?

Bunteen

off track now but does anyone have any people they could recommend not the furnace for online coaching/ nutrition? follow a few online but they're big money and don't know if they're worth it
Sarah catterson, unreal.. has two options aswell one expensive one very reasonable and zero bullshit

itsme89

Harriet harper is actually quite good. Have a couple of different options.

shiv55

Limited companies pay less tax. The corporate tax rate is 12.5%. Sole traders are the most tax inefficient structures. She knows what she’s doing. The car is company property, it’s not given to her as an employee of the limited company.
So the car can’t be purchased on PCP if it’s the property of the company ? She hardly bought it outright, so it’s probably leased to the company ? Just wondering !

Limited companies pay less tax. The corporate tax rate is 12.5%. Sole traders are the most tax inefficient structures. She knows what she’s doing. The car is company property, it’s not given to her as an employee of the limited company.
She's still paying bik on the vechile in the company

So again this comes down to the “self assessment” nature of Irish tax returns. The taxpayer decides, and then has to defend it IF questioned. When you purchase or even lease a car for a business you get to write down the cost over 8 years. It has nothing to do with the miles at all. It’s totally different to getting a car as an employee, and a lot of people just don’t realise quite how much you can put through company accounts. Even her charitable donations (when she makes them!) are deductible!
She has a limited company, she's not a sole trader so she's probably paying high taxes in the company on the car.