Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

instaknobs

VIP Member
Impromptu birthday dinner and had loads of calories but when you are working on averages it doesn't matter. 👌 Also impromptu because she has literally known Baby Daddy less than a year and didn't know it was his bday. Brilliant

Skin is breaking out again. Maybe if she washed everyday it would help.

state of her walking and slurping today.

Bali is binned, Oh Thigh land.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

JBnosey

She's just put a story up saying she's showered and put on same dirty clothes. The same jumper her breast milk leaked thru this morning 😳

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

HumphreyB

VIP Member
it’s weird inviting your one night stand to a wedding. why does siobhan have to drink anyway? why can’t she go away and be like a normal new parent and be responsible. absolutely mortified for her

• Heart
Reactions: 38

professional_athlete

Usually PTs will advertise their service as quite bespoke, tailored to the individual, limited availability etc thus the premium price. Shiv has told the world she’s keeping the price low so everyone and their granny will sign up. How does anyone have any confidence in the level of service? Honestly beggars belief.
She’s keeping the sale on cause she didn’t have a single sign up in September (☕)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
If there was breastmilk available on deliveroo you could be sure they would make money off Shiv. There would be bicycles and mopeds pulling up at her Pearse St abode morning, noon and night.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jg86

VIP Member
I still don't get the attraction to ned. He looks like the bad mistake you make I'm your early 20s😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
It’s mad how her parents have spent more time with Raisins baby, who’s based in Portugal, then they have with the grandchild 30 mins away 😂.

Que up a post today of Siobhan driving out to swords - through the port tunnel. “I can’t believe I use to make this journey everyday when I worked in Finance. It’s mad. It’s shocking. There’s the bus stop I would wait at. Here’s a picture of a swords express”

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She's determined with enough cosmetic work she will be irresistable to Ned and they once again will find themselves in the throes of passion making animalistic sounds as one. Together. Stronger. Better.

Because when you know better you do better.

• Haha
  • Sick

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Furnace = cash cow

There are receipts of her saying she takes on less clients so she can provide a better service from waitlist times.

Here is exactly what's happening - she is going to Portugal in a few days and needs your money

She is a scammer. People will sign up and she will be gone to the sun.
She's like the tinder swindler.

• Haha

influencethis6

VIP Member
Is it a wedding on her family/friend side? why is he there, as a glorified baby sitter? they were never together so not like he'd have gotten an invite on his own

He is her Plus Cum ( sorry, not sorry!)

I bet poor ned was hoping for random seat allocation on that flight ✈

This will be the longest time they will have spent together since that fateful night..I'd literally die of cringe. I hope she has enough cop not to be plastered the whole trip!

• Haha
Yep, got the update from the swords mate. We were having a few drinks but I couldn’t forget that information!! She was all ready to go and Ned arrived and said he just wanted to take baby Clueless. Shiv freaked and wouldn’t let her go.
I didn't realise she didn't let her go. 😱This is going to get very messy I think.

She has a very difficult personality. An absolute nightmare to co parent with. I hope Ned has his legal research done.

Reactions: 35

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Wait, didn’t she go to Bali because she didn’t like Thigh-land and made a big deal about why she didn’t like it, trashing the place she was training at etc. And now she would rather go back to Thailand over Bali? But also spent years telling us over and over again how much she loved her life in Bali?? She tells that many lies that no one has a clue what the truth is. I don’t think she even knows.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Nico93

I laugh at her flexing the egg. I don’t know what an egg is and I don’t care. Her having a baby and designer baby gear is like the opposite of a flex to me 😂😂😂 there’s nothing I want less than a baby and a buggy.

• Haha
  • Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
To be fair now travelling with a baby is a piece of piss ! They are portable. The only slight bit of stress is making sure they have all their bits.
Wait till she's travelling with an unruly toddler

• Haha
"My family business" it's a business set up by your sisters fellas dad many moons before they got together. Stop claiming it as your own as if you have some sort of business empire going in. The flexes are as strong as ever.

I don't think Ned has given her the time of day since the birth the way she is going on. Tattoo photos and lot. What is this??? Is it February again !?

Reactions: 34