Siobhรกn O'Hagan #58 Pregnancy. Completed it mate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually like her hair and I think she's messing about crying into the drink ๐Ÿคฃ
And sharing a child you get the best of both worlds, she gets at least one night off a week, lucky witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What the duck is she wearing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ I had the same outfit for work experience in 1998 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ Sheโ€™s never been so covered up so sheโ€™s defo not vibing with the post partum bodโ€ฆ.. despite how FINE she claims she is with it! And donโ€™t get me started on the hair ๐Ÿงน
Omg I thought the exact same, pretty sure I wore something like that oin same year lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She hasnโ€™t looked that genuinely happy in months. Total delight and giddiness to be out boozing again. Complete other end of the spectrum to the โ€œIโ€™m fine, itโ€™s greatโ€ video the other day.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I think she has a great figure for someone who gave birth 3 weeks ago๐Ÿ™ˆ
Itโ€™s ok Iโ€™ll see myself out๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So is Ned staying in pearse street to mind baby Kite or has he taken her to Lucan ? Because imagine a drunk horny slobbers coming at him at 2am โ€ฆ.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Shes an idiot is that greys I see I thought the only ginger in the village didnโ€™t go grey and hadnโ€™t grey hairs like the rest of us mere mortals.
Thatโ€™s probably dry shampoo. Hasnโ€™t washed her hair since before the baby probably.

She hasnโ€™t looked that genuinely happy in months. Total delight and giddiness to be out boozing again. Complete other end of the spectrum to the โ€œIโ€™m fine, itโ€™s greatโ€ video the other day.
The odd person comes on and give out about speculation and hearsay but this is a million percent true. She hasnโ€™t looked this genuinely happy since all the attention _she_ got for the pregnancy announcement.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Sheโ€™s trying to keep up with this new persona sheโ€™s been crafting in her lonely/bored times (all day every day) that sheโ€™ll be a mother that does it all, no issues. I love a good margarita but Jesus sheโ€™s embarrassing. Iโ€™d say sheโ€™s said several times that she misses cucaracha but with no truth to it. Iโ€™ve said it before, booze is her true love, nothing will top the sauce for Slobbers! The baby is her project so sheโ€™s not bored. End of.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Off topic... but does Siobhans "friend" Nicole Doherty have a thread??

Reactions: 3
Sheโ€™s trying to keep up with this new persona sheโ€™s been crafting in her lonely/bored times (all day every day) that sheโ€™ll be a mother that does it all, no issues. I love a good margarita but Jesus sheโ€™s embarrassing. Iโ€™d say sheโ€™s said several times that she misses cucaracha but with no truth to it. Iโ€™ve said it before, booze is her true love, nothing will top the sauce for Slobbers! The baby is her project so sheโ€™s not bored. End of.
Gimme one margarita ima get me some Ned
Gimme two margaritas gonna jump in his bed
Gimme 3 margaritas another one night stand
Gimme 4 margaritas Nedโ€™s heads in his hands๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Thatโ€™s probably dry shampoo. Hasnโ€™t washed her hair since before the baby probably.

The odd person comes on and give out about speculation and hearsay but this is a million percent true. She hasnโ€™t looked this genuinely happy since all the attention _she_ got for the pregnancy announcement.
Your profiler ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I'd say Ned has bolted to Lucan. If he hasn't he needs to lock the bedroom door when she stomps in looking for baby number 2.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Iโ€™ve never had a baby but isnโ€™t it true they say you can be super fertile not long after giving birth?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Iโ€™ve never had a baby but isnโ€™t it true they say you can be super fertile not long after giving birth?
Yes, but Siobhan is contraception in human form. There is only one guy on this earth who was stupid and drunk enough to knock her up. And Iโ€™d bet my mortgage that heโ€™s learned his lesson. ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So is Ned staying in pearse street to mind baby Kite or has he taken her to Lucan ? Because imagine a drunk horny slobbers coming at him at 2am โ€ฆ.
That brown sofa that he posts pics of when he's holding her is not her flat. He's posted it previously in the daytime and there's a garden out the window behind it.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
That brown sofa that he posts pics of when he's holding her is not her flat. He's posted it previously in the daytime and there's a garden out the window behind it.
Thank god .. I was actually worried for him .. happy accident number 2 .. Irish twins .. I couldnโ€™t cope ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.