Siobhán O'Hagan #58 Pregnancy. Completed it mate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Ned is round for daddy daughter time. I wonder does Shiv fully understand the situation. She has shown herself to be a bit ‘challenged’ when it comes to the opposite sex. I could see her reading in to things when he comes round to see his daughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I see Ned is round for daddy daughter time. I wonder does Shiv fully understand the situation. She has shown herself to be a bit ‘challenged’ when it comes to the opposite sex. I could see her reading in to things when he comes round to see his daughter.
She kept that quiet. Not even a flash of an elbow or second plate on her stories.

This must be the new normal.

Reactions: 9
She kept that quiet. Not even a flash of an elbow or second plate on her stories.

Maybe, just *maybe* she’s been reading here long enough that she finally realised how embarrassing that carry on is! Also, now that she’s finally admitted they aren’t together (and never were!) she doesn’t need the sneaky elbow shots because she can’t try pretend they’re together anymore!

Reactions: 17

That will be cause she's on the drink with her beloved cocktails. She seems more excited about that and showed more emotion than she has towards her new baby

Wtf has she done to her hair? Good luck tomorrow sat in the flat nursing a baby and a hangover. Unless Candice is having a sleep over weekend with Papa Ned.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wtf has she done to her hair? Good luck tomorrow sat in the flat nursing a baby and a hangover. Unless Candice is having a sleep over weekend with Papa Ned.
She has 4 different photos of alcohol in that carousel.

The day her baby was born she posted the same photo twice .

So, that's 4 times more photos of her first drink than her first child. She's a sick witch.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Lol she is out out getting drunk 🥴 🤣
Ah feck off, I thought you were joking! She's out drinking...jaysus
---
She has 4 different photos of alcohol in that carousel.

The day her baby was born she posted the same photo twice .

So, that's 4 times more photos of her first drink than her first child. She's a sick witch.
That's actually tragic. Shocking. They are genuine happy tears over a feckin drink. My God she is a sad sad woman

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Holy duck it's worse than I thought she did not just wipe a tear over an alcoholic drink full of toxic chemicals!!??

Disclaimer - I'm having a drink now aswell. Something that harms people and ruins many families is not something I'd ever get emotional over!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She did that overly emotional wipe tear away thing meeting her niece aswell.

It actually means that moment was probably disengenous.

Reactions: 14
It's beyond sad that drinking is her personality
Like how can she not see how tragic it looks?

Will she the ma heading out in the sesh with her 17 /18 year old daughter?

I'm genuinely stunned

Reactions: 11
What the duck is she wearing 😂😂🤣 I had the same outfit for work experience in 1998 😂😂😂😂😄😄 She’s never been so covered up so she’s defo not vibing with the post partum bod….. despite how FINE she claims she is with it! And don’t get me started on the hair 🧹

• Haha
She’s pretending to wipe a tear away, she’s not actually crying lol. Hope Ned goes out on the lash tomorrow night! She’ll be taking full advantage of him coming round on Friday nights.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.