Siobhán O'Hagan #58 Pregnancy. Completed it mate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was trying to write a response but you articulated it better than I could.

Losing drive, motivation etc all point to psychological issues. Not doing the basics of just looking after yourself properly points to further issues. There are multiple red flags with Shiv and when you all tie it together it makes sense.

In her early days she was cooking and doing fitness properly, every action she took was beneficial to her. Nowadays, every action she takes that is not in her benefit is self destructive and could be described as self harming. Self harming doesn't have to be physical, it can be done in the actions we take.

Example: Admitting sticking a tampon up your hole is self sabotage and points to issues. Who would want to communicate that to the world unless subconsciously they want to disappear off the face of the earth. It's out there now.
Dead right, for someone to go from where she was, up at the crack of dawn and clearly very driven to this, to me it looks like depression or something. Like she clearly has absolutely zero motivation or drive anymore.

we are currently seeing throwbacks to a free meal she ate 2 years ago. Like she’s just basically given up now. Gets the automatic repost prompt from IG, hits post. Back to the mindless tv. It’s a slippery slope and not likely to change anytime soon given her narcissistic and egotistical tendencies.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
The utter tit she says " I would starve if I didn't have this " no you bleeping wouldn't, go to the shop and bleeping pay for it.

If you were really starving u"d bloody know about it.
Yep practically on the constant beg for food using the baby as an excuse. She has a decent sized Tesco 2 minutes walk from her door. It's unreal!!

She can stomp all over town and not bother to buy some essentials in Tesco.

Reactions: 6
I can't take this anymore... I've read the wiki and I can't find it there.. It keeps cropping up and I just need to get to the bottom of it.....

Will someone please tell me *everything* about the tampon in the wrong hole?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have my own theory on her having an empty kitchen .. I think if she did buy the loaf of bread and Nutella or butter she would have no self control and eat the loaf in one go or over a few hours … she has disordered eating and no self control .. so if every meal is delivered or eaten out or takes too much preparation she can control what she eats .. but she cannot have easy options in the kitchen as she would fly through them .. so cereal , bread , crisps and ice cream are all demolished in a day .. that competition probably did more damage than we know but she didn’t get herself any help either .. unsolicited advice 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I can't take this anymore... I've read the wiki and I can't find it there.. It keeps cropping up and I just need to get to the bottom of it.....

I think the origin is a story she herself told on a podcast. The outcome is self explanatory. Can't remember which podcast though.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I have my own theory on her having an empty kitchen .. I think if she did buy the loaf of bread and Nutella or butter she would have no self control and eat the loaf in one go or over a few hours … she has disordered eating and no self control .. so if every meal is delivered or eaten out or takes too much preparation she can control what she eats .. but she cannot have easy options in the kitchen as she would fly through them .. so cereal , bread , crisps and ice cream are all demolished in a day .. that competition probably did more damage than we know but she didn’t get herself any help either .. unsolicited advice 🙄
… I mean that’s not really a theory when it’s as plain as day that’s her why 😂.

She’s a binge eater and drinker.. she does it out of boredom. We’ve all been there. Sure most are prob guilty of doing it over the pandemic and lockdowns.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think the origin is a story she herself told on a podcast. The outcome is self explanatory. Can't remember which podcast though.
Thank you! It's been niggling away at me

Imagine telling that story on a podcast 🙈

A friend once told me they put a suppository in their vagina once accidentally and apparently it was highly unpleasant.

I've no idea how you confuse those two holes in any context!

Reactions: 10
… I mean that’s not really a theory when it’s as plain as day that’s her why 😂.

She’s a binge eater and drinker.. she does it out of boredom. We’ve all been there. Sure most are prob guilty of doing it over the pandemic and lockdowns.
Oh of course but none of us are claiming to be a fitness coach ., influencer .. what is she these days ? If she just came out and said her “ why “ and was more honest about everything she might and big might be actually more relatable.. and not a massive bleep ..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Weaning baby Cadbury is going to be interesting when she can't so shopping, prep or cook food for herself 🤔

The money being spent on rent is wild.
€36,000 a year. Unnecessarily spending it. I dunno. I haven’t a bean after all the bills so couldn’t imagine having that to waste!
Like that is just bananas to me! There is no legitimate reason for her to pay that much in rent, especially when she is practically living in a shoe box.

It is so so wasteful. I rent in Dublin & know the pain of handing over money every month to a landlord, but at least I've a decent sized place.

She could easily move out towards Swords/ lucan etc. Her job is fully remote, there are loads of gyms dotted all over Dublin, she can easily get taxi / lift or use public transport.
Surely she'd have more time with family / friends if she was closer to them.
Seems no thought for baby Cadhla getting to know family ( I know she's only 3 weeks, but she's a superior baby, like her ma@)

I dunno, just seems a very lonely & solitude existence which she has inflicted on herself. That said, the same woman probably could never admit she was in the wrong & just ploughs on as is, even though detrimental to herself & the baby.

Her followers seems much more important to her ( clicks etc) than her actual real life family, whom she professed she wanted to be near.

Can only imagine how claustrophobic it is in her apartment today given the crappy weather
---
But this is the thing, she lived for YEARS meal prepping and cooking and all that stuff. So like she was capable at one point. You don’t just lose that
No need to do any food prep, when companies literally send her food for free. I have a real issue with that. Sending food to people who quite clearly can afford to buy it & have easy access to shops & facilities to cook. There is no need for that.

Her habit of using gojek in bali, just switched to deliveroo in London/ Dublin.

Who can forget her getting magnum ice cream delivered in Bali?!!

She can well afford food & clearly knows how to cook! ( dorrito covered babybel anyone?)!

Last edited:
I was trying to write a response but you articulated it better than I could.

Losing drive, motivation etc all point to psychological issues. Not doing the basics of just looking after yourself properly points to further issues. There are multiple red flags with Shiv and when you all tie it together it makes sense.

In her early days she was cooking and doing fitness properly, every action she took was beneficial to her and others. She was well put together and cared for clients. Nowadays, every action she takes that is not in her benefit is self destructive and could be described as self harming. Self harming doesn't have to be physical, it can be done in the actions we take.

Example (and in a serious way): Admitting sticking a tampon up your hole is self sabotage and points to issues. Who would want to communicate that to the world unless subconsciously they want to disappear off the face of the earth. It's out there now.

If your always lazy, your always lazy. That's just you and that's your barometer. It wasn't always like that with Shiv. There was a time where she was a world away from where she is now.
This is spot on. Like not showering or washing your hair because you “can’t be arsed” is about not being willing to take care of yourself. Yeno those videos of depression where it’s like “can’t even brush my teeth today”, that’s the extreme but yeah giving up on taking care of yourself is such a strange thing to do at the midpoint of your adulthood

Reactions: 7

Ditto or should I say Shitto!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really feel that the body building/bikini competition or whatever the duck it was really impacted her mentally more than she realises.

Reactions: 14
Oh Clapham, she's shitting on London.
No butter popcorn in the whole of London...give over Shivvers 😕

• Wow
Reactions: 11
At this point it's just like looking at a boring instagram of that person you vaguely remember from high school who got roped into an MLM. There is no value added. No knowledge, nothing aspirational or motivational, or even relatable. Just a brief interlude every once in a while to buy her spreadsheet because the price will go up soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
List of locations Siobhan went to in London;

-Clapham
-Roger Gracie
-Until Liverpool St.

That's it, that's the list. It annoyed her she couldn't find buttered popcorn in London!?? It's literally everywhere.

It literally a consistent part of her personality to throw shade at the place she lived previously and claim things are great now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.