Siobhán O'Hagan #58 Pregnancy. Completed it mate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
V quiet today! Raging hangover or maybe mortified herself last night and is back in the fear today…. Delighted for her 🤗
Was thinking the same. I would say she talked a lot of tit last night of she had to make an excuse for it on the story this morning. I wouldn't say the drinking stopped either when she got home.

Really are rent a mates if she's worried about what she said. The fear coupled with Ned giving Cadhla all the affection she desires for the weekend is probably eating her.

Reactions: 12
Yeah a year from now she'll post a throw back and admit she came home at 10, but then drank herself into a stupor alone , disgraced herself somehow and had the hangover from hell today.

But for today she's pretending shes Mam-Siobhan whose different and has a handle on her drink problem. Sure Jan.

Also the grease in her hair in that toilet selfie 🤢
Also that mirror is cleaner than hers.
😂
---
Do people, grown women, mams even, pose like this still in 2023? ✌🏻
I’m not 35, or an actuary, and I hope not a twit, but really Standing in a grubby bog to take a selfie and post to 160k followers.

Maybe I’m just too old and not cool.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion

Kyla, with a C and DH is just grand. Mama is giddy as she slurps the Marg.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see Louise Cooney’s baby shower is today. No invite for Slob… despite Slob tagging her as “my friend Louise Cooney” 😂 bleeping loser!!

Also, was having a conversation with friends earlier about how so many people, influencers and otherwise, often don’t have an original thought in their head. Case in point, everyone who has a baby gets the pic of the dad carrying the car seat out of the hospital. I’d say it KILLED Slob not to be able to post one of Ned. Not because she particularly wanted to… but because everyone else does!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I see Louise Cooney’s baby shower is today. No invite for Slob… despite Slob tagging her as “my friend Louise Cooney” 😂 bleeping loser!!
Didn’t she meet up with her and post a picture of her with baby kilo?

God that’s second hand embarrassment for her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wouldn't put it past Shiv to meet up with Louise Cooney angling for an invite to the baby shower and it never came. Sorry Shiv, you don't have enough street cred amongst the huns.

Shiv is full on slobbers today like the Shiv from 10 months ago.

Reactions: 11
They should use her as an example of how dangerous the social media lifestyle can be to your mental health, relationships with your body, your family , your friends. The list goes on and on.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They should use her as an example of how dangerous the social media lifestyle can be to your mental health, relationships with your body, your family , your friends. The list goes on and on.
Agree, it's destroyed her and worryingly social media appearances are still her priority.

She is the girl from the black mirror social media episode!!! Cadhla will end up with Ned full time, I have no doubts in my mind.

Reactions: 16
I haven’t ever seen a HRV that low 🤣 not to say it’s impossible. But she must have been absolutely hammered. Surely that’s the only explanation. 🤷🏼‍♀️
It's a slow moving barometer. The other day she was at 23 or something so she must have totalled herself alone in the apartment knowing the baby was with Ned.

Similar to her Clapham and Bali escapades.

Reactions: 6
I feel like her sister is making a point in her story! She had a 10 min window so she cooked herself something. Unlike sister shiv who would starve without her free food, clearly if she hasn’t time to eat then things aren’t as “great” as she makes out

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Admitting that her personal hygiene is at the bottom of her priorities says a lot about her..no wonder darragh ran a mile.
Nobody wants to date a dirty slob.

• Sick
Reactions: 40
I’m sure I’ve said it before, she must have a kink for broadcasting her lack of personal hygiene!!
I get the baby comes first and you do de-prioritise yourself, but does she need to tell us that she doesn’t wash herself in such a way

Reactions: 25
I’m sure I’ve said it before, she must have a kink for broadcasting her lack of personal hygiene!!
I get the baby comes first and you do de-prioritise yourself, but does she need to tell us that she doesn’t wash herself in such a way
If there is an OnlyFans market for feet, I'm sure there are punters who get off on ppl who dry their sweat soaked hair with a hairdryer

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She cant blame Cadhla for that. Personal hygiene had never been her strong point. Why would u admit that to 164k people. How does anyone buy into the furnace mindset etc when the woman openly admits personal hygiene is not a priority, if her mindset is one of consciously neglecting personal hygiene I couldn't trust her or her programs.

Reactions: 27
You know I thought I was way past being surprised at broadcasting her poor personal hygiene, but lads, I'm gobsmacked. Also, wouldn't you want to make sure you're clean when you're constantly touching a little human? I can just imagine her coming back from the night out and never bothering to wash till a day later (optimistic scenario).

Reactions: 21
So she has time to sit down and post her morning coffee waffle but no time to brush her teeth 🙃

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.