Siobhán O'Hagan #58 Pregnancy. Completed it mate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In bali she would jump in the pool after a big training session.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So she has time to sit down and post her morning coffee waffle but no time to brush her teeth 🙃
She is disgusting 🤢 the first thing most people do is brush their teeth in the morning, does she think it's some sort of flex, even if you hadn't brushed your teeth why would you put it on your stories 🤔

Reactions: 27
Punishment stomps after a family size domino’s for 1 ✅ She’ll be back to running 10k’s in the shoebox next

I’m sure I’ve said it before, she must have a kink for broadcasting her lack of personal hygiene!!
I get the baby comes first and you do de-prioritise yourself, but does she need to tell us that she doesn’t wash herself in such a way
Maybe it's another hidden income stream for her. There are some sick freaks out there.

Since she made the announcement about her and Darragh not being an item she is definitely slipping back to the pre-pregancy habit more frequently where she would regularly announce her non hygiene practices. If it's not an income stream it's nothing put self sabotage. It's not relateable to most people and damages her brand.

Reactions: 18
I see Louise Cooney’s baby shower is today. No invite for Slob… despite Slob tagging her as “my friend Louise Cooney” 😂 bleeping loser!!

Also, was having a conversation with friends earlier about how so many people, influencers and otherwise, often don’t have an original thought in their head. Case in point, everyone who has a baby gets the pic of the dad carrying the car seat out of the hospital. I’d say it KILLED Slob not to be able to post one of Ned. Not because she particularly wanted to… but because everyone else does!
Especially since Ned posted the photo on his grid! She must have taken it and then was not allowed to post it 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's feels like Ned was just entertaining her on occasion during the pregnancy phase whilst similarly taking actions to distance himself and now has drawn some very strict boundaries with Shiv.

I reckon at this point he thinks and knows she's as tapped as the rest of us.

Can you imagine his face when he heard the perennial massage (or whatever it's called) on the podcast with Shiv still spinning that they are an item.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'd say his friends take the piss out of him all the time for getting trapped by her. You can only imagine the memes and jokes sent every time she posted an elbow pic or implied that they were together.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Especially since Ned posted the photo on his grid! She must have taken it and then was not allowed to post it 😆😆😆
He probably got one of the nurses he was chatting up to take it so Slob wouldn’t have it on her phone 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I will give Shiv one thing. I recently got myself an airfryer and she's probably the main reason why I keep it clean. Every time I'm tempted to just leave it as is till the next time I use it, I just think "no, do better".

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I will give Shiv one thing. I recently got myself an airfryer and she's probably the main reason why I keep it clean. Every time I'm tempted to just leave it as is till the next time I use it, I just think "no, do better".
Accidental influencer

Reactions: 12
Shiv influences me everyday to be grateful that I'm not an absolute duck up.

I think things are bad then I watch Shivs story's and think of events over the past few years.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I am scarlet for her with all these free meals.

She must think everyone loves her to be sending these. They are using you and your baby for advertising. Nothing more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.