Siobhán O'Hagan #55 Little Ned has made his bed, now Siobhan is gonna wreck his head!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tia is a world CrossFit champion whereas Siobhan to be honest is pretty useless at everything she does.
Her pelvic floor will be mess but Siobhan will probably be on Ireland am giving new mums advice like Terrie mcevoy.
Crossfit champion or not it's stupid doing what she's doing with a child strapped to her. Pull a muscle, cramp, have a health episode or even trip and one of them weights is down on the child's head.

The child has no say in being brain damaged. We really are in a dangerous Instagram time. People taking mad risks to show off.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
It's been a long time since I've read any of our Siobhan's threads, think she was in Bali during COVID last time I check 🙈

The only thing I was startled on is she's pregnant, can anyone spill the tea cause I went back a few pages and it was a one night stand?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank you 😊 Ah Lord I don't know if I feel a bit sorry for her at this stage she seems desperate to be loved God help her
She really does and she might be if she wasn't such a witch who looks down on everyone. She has admitted on podcasts that she wanted to get pregnant.

Reactions: 18
What is the noise level like in that gym too? I imagine the music is blaring. That is ridiculous but yes - I can see Shiv doing this. All to prove she can do something that she wasn't even doing before she got pregnant. Just as well she can't do BJJ with the baby in a sling!
Never say never with this one. Never did we dream she would be belly rubbing in 2023

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion
"Bun in the oven is almost cooked, shotgun wedding to Ned is booked, the furnace is fooked!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She really does and she might be if she wasn't such a witch who looks down on everyone. She has admitted on podcasts that she wanted to get pregnant.
Maybe it's just me but I always thought she was one of those lady doth protest too much with the whole I never want kids thing.

Muireann O' Connell strikes as another thatll be happily up the duff after all her talk

Reactions: 13
You said it Shiv.

Hannah Tyrrell is an athlete, something you never had a right to call yourself but you did. In fact you called yourself a professional athlete.

She has more talent and hard work in her little finger than you have in your whole body.
She needs ta stop now, I hadn't looked here few days.. get your hole out of Hannahs arse she don't need plastic supporters you pleb

Reactions: 7
Imagine this time last year neddy boy was living his best life... building his business, going on holidays and living the dream. Little did he know that one mistake would lead to this 😅

The department of education should hire him to do talks in schools on responsible drinking and using protection. His story would surely drive down teen pregnancy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.