Siobhán O'Hagan #55 Little Ned has made his bed, now Siobhan is gonna wreck his head!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time! Congratulations to @dothprotesttoomuch on the most liked title suggestion.

Previous thread here:

Reactions: 6
Following up on SOH fun stat about Dublin in the "Champo"....Red Bull have won every F1 GP since that that fateful nite in Abu Dhabi, that's 100% in 9 months shiv incase you can't work it out

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In yesterdays game flex she looks like she's dropped loads. Either baby is on the way or she's been doing DUBS, that's CF talk if you didn't know ( ref her last pod cast, asshole)

Wonder where our Champo is this morning?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In yesterdays game flex she looks like she's dropped loads. Either baby is on the way or she's been doing DUBS, that's CF talk if you didn't know ( ref her last pod cast, asshole)

I thought the same!

Oh god is that an abbreviation of double unders? My whole body felt revulsion reading that 😨😨😨
---
Siobs is starting what the Instahuns call “Labour of Engagement”. A period of silence prior to the commencement of actual labour to increase speculation and thus engagement, only to pop up 4 hours later and thank everyone for their understanding of their social media break 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I was wondering too where Dublin's biggest supporter is today. I guess Mammy O'Hagan is going to have to send her daughter a text!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ah she's does this. Too sore and tired for the gym after yesterday. Too wet to go for breakfast. What other content does she have?

Reactions: 12
Every time she references Vanderpump Rules, and writes it as VDPR, I irrationally want to throw all of my plates at the wall. As a fan of the show (but feel like I don’t want to be now cos of Shiv’s bandwagon jumping), it’s always referenced VPR. But hey, living differently. She’s a pop culture revolutionary and can make up her own acronyms🖕🏽

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
One thing for sure... When she does end up going to hospital she will have a load of crap recorded in advance to try keep everyone from getting suspicious.

Reactions: 18
One thing for sure... When she does end up going to hospital she will have a load of crap recorded in advance to try keep everyone from getting suspicious.
Yeah same as the time she flew from Bali to Portugal during the pandemic to surprise Raisin

Reactions: 10
that’s what a normal insta hun would do, and one that gives a tit. I know And follow other inflenzers who are pregnant and pre recording for when they have the baby and for the weeks following so they aren’t trying to stay relevant and keep their sponsors happy in new mom time. This dip tit doesn’t think for an hour ahead. Let alone next week.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.