Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gelicahah

I don't want to tell people what they can and can't say on here since it's against the rules but since the baby could come any day now and we might get to see the poor child on Shiv's insta can we all agree now before the birth, not to turn this thread into mumsnet? Can we keep it about our favourite swamp creature and not about what's the best way to put a baby to sleep, what each user did when they had babies with full paragraphs summarising their first 28 months of motherhood etc? I get mentioning a personal experience for reference/comparison but anything above 3 lines of text and no one really needs to hear it.

I wanted to mention it now before someone even goes on a rant about their experience so no one will take this message personally but I really love this thread and I'd hate to see it turn into a boring "my motherhood experience " place when there's plenty to talk about with this ginger beast.

I'm done with my TedTalk 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 141

instaknobs

VIP Member
We can confirm both, Still pregnant. Still a giant asshole. We know your due date dickhead.
Why does everything she say have a snide underhanded tone? She is truly a gross human and why people engage with her at all is beyond me.
I probably won’t tell a randomer. Oh fuck off. A randomer was good enough for a jizz donation but people who follow her and for some reason engage with her, which in turn means stupid companies throw free shit at her are spoken at like they are trash

she can do one. I hope she is pregnant until September.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Let's set out the facts shall we? Tattle has receipts:

Shivs last period: November 7th 2022
Screenshot_2023-08-02-19-08-15-89_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Shiv gets the ride: the night of November 20th to 21st 2022
Screenshot_2023-08-02-19-10-21-60_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Shivs fertile window for this "miracle against all odds baby": also November 20th to 21st
Screenshot_2023-08-02-19-13-49-17_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Now, I'm not great with numbers but unprotected sex + fertile window = predictable baby outcome.

Makes her due date August 14th.

I rest my case your honour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106

dothprotesttoomuch

Chatty Member
BOY OR GIRL??
(*Just for fun)

Someone mentioned she's carrying low, but I think she has been all the way through. With that in mind, I'm guessing a boy.

How about a reaction poll?
So 👍 here for a boy or ❤ for a girl ?

With the rate we're going through these threads, we'll probably have a new one before Sam(antha) Flanders Molloy O'Hagan arrives and can do a proper poll then, but you never know!

• Heart
Reactions: 87

Clariecakes

VIP Member
A randomer?
What, like the random builder on the street you can’t wait to introduce your baby to?

Oh, ok, not THAT random, just the whole platform that allows you to wallow all day and nap, get free shit and all.
Ok Jan 😣

This one is a card 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Eggs&bacon

Well I can’t imagine there being any other content then baby Shiv the next few weeks from her so what do you expect from this thread?!! Can we stop telling people what content they want now??
We get that the topic will be shiv & baby. But personally I don’t want to hear about anyone else’s piles/tearing/latching issues etc etc.
Here’s not a personal diary & as mentioned before, fine to give context but we don’t need long winded essays about personal experiences like on mumsnet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

surlook

VIP Member
Sean Casey just bought his mother a Tesla and Shiv is looking for budget hair straighteners that she can buy with an Amazon voucher.

Think we know who is winning in the fitness space 🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Tellyawhat

First pictures
1. Black and White "Arty" picture of baby holding her finger until she decides if she's going to show the baby face which she wont be able to resist 2 days later.
2. Ned carrying the baby out of the hospital as she pretends to play happy families.
3. Her with some kind of glass of alcohol probably Margarita or Champagne
4. Hospital food commenting on the standard and a shout out to her nurses

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

Shivoff

Chatty Member
Idk WHY but I was falling asleep last night and had a VIVID dream while still half awake of this yoke stumbling around at 3AM with Darragh & her drunken, hoarse slurpy voice and “come to bed” eyes as if it was happening in front of my eyes and honestly I woke up out of it with a jolt BECAUSE IT ALL CHANGED AND I WAS IN THE SHOES OF NED, BEING PROPOSITIONED BY SHIV!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

ETA: a vivid NIGHTMARE not a dream
Was this your nightmare?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68