Siobhán O'Hagan #55 Little Ned has made his bed, now Siobhan is gonna wreck his head!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a thread on Reddit about Tia Toomey exercising with her baby in a sling. Omg the poor baby is being Jostled around so much and the weights come so close to her little head. Will this be Shiv? 😳🤔😱

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Un
Listen- it freaked me out and it was my own bump and baby- when l was pregnant for Gods sake! But I didn’t share it with the world. The only one who saw that was my husband. I’d be scarlet putting that on social media. That’s private. Still l thought it looked like something from Alien and totally freaked me out when I saw feet and elbows sticking out . 😭😳🫣
There's the difference-you had your loving partner to share it with. Shiv has no one as she decided to have a baby on a whim with someone she has no relationship with. So instead of sharing those intimate moments with the father of her child us "randomers" get to see her gross belly🤢
---
Wo
No it's true. That was her whole personality at the start of the pregnancy, especially as she was Irish living in London and the hSE and NHS had differing advice . It meant there were two entire nations she could inform that because she knew better she did better than their entire health systems of qualified medical staff*.

She even claimed (when everyone was in complete shock at her announcement ) "I'm surprised yous didn't guess I was pregnant when I stopped posting poached eggs".

It's hard to believe no one likes her.

*Eggs < Olympic weight lifting
Wouldn't eat soft eggs but will throw barbells around over the bump days out from giving birth. Make it make sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
There's a thread on Reddit about Tia Toomey exercising with her baby in a sling. Omg the poor baby is being Jostled around so much and the weights come so close to her little head. Will this be Shiv? 😳🤔😱

Jesus there's no call for that at all. Put the baby in a fecking pram.
That's the stoopid ass tit Shiv will be at too as a flex to show how the baby won't stop her living her best life 🙄🙈
😠

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Her sister posted her own baby in a Dublin jersey this week and we all know how Shiv loves to tit on raisins parade. So, 100 percent Shivs baby will be in the Dublin jersey

"Introducing Flahoulough fada Bernard Jason Darragh junior Ned Sam OHagan Malloy"
With the kids name pre printed on it. And maybe est 2023 or some tit.
---
More a situationship than relationship 😳
Thread title

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Title suggestion

Bump rubs, Up the Dubs, Waiting on world’s greatest bubs, Clinging to a fairytale where Ned is the hubs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

What is the noise level like in that gym too? I imagine the music is blaring. That is ridiculous but yes - I can see Shiv doing this. All to prove she can do something that she wasn't even doing before she got pregnant. Just as well she can't do BJJ with the baby in a sling!

Reactions: 19
Title suggestion

Lifting weights til the minute she pops, it’ll all be pointless when The Oven still flops

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Thread suggestion:

Doing crossfit scaled down, so she can wear the strongest of them all crown, when she's actually just the biggest clown! 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is she alone waiting to go into labour? Surely her mum would stay with her for the coming days or even one of her insta friends who don't have day jobs so could make content from Shivs flat.

Reactions: 9
Is she alone waiting to go into labour? Surely her mum would stay with her for the coming days or even one of her insta friends who don't have day jobs so could make content from Shivs flat.
… I mean she’s alone 95% of her week. So no different that she’s alone now.

Sure her and mam prob aren’t speaking because she told her to maybe stop going to the gym and she had a strop about it and is sulking

Reactions: 22

If I was the child's father I'd be stepping in. Imagine what one of them Dumbbells would to to a child's head😱.

It's such an unnecessary level of risk. Shiv is gonna be at the same.

Reactions: 11

What an idiot. If one of those dumbbells hits that babies head it'll fracture his/hers skull.

Reactions: 13
First pictures
1. Black and White "Arty" picture of baby holding her finger until she decides if she's going to show the baby face which she wont be able to resist 2 days later.
2. Ned carrying the baby out of the hospital as she pretends to play happy families.
3. Her with some kind of glass of alcohol probably Margarita or Champagne
4. Hospital food commenting on the standard and a shout out to her nurses
Oh I’d say she has the baby bag sorted and a cooler next to it for D day. Tradge.

Reactions: 4
Tia is a world CrossFit champion whereas Siobhan to be honest is pretty useless at everything she does.
Her pelvic floor will be mess but Siobhan will probably be on Ireland am giving new mums advice like Terrie mcevoy.

Reactions: 14
I watch plenty of bravo trash, love it …. But I was not watching it when I came home from travelling- busy catching up with people I missed. I was deffo not watching it the first year I met my partner … between work, friends & the new man I was preoccupied, definitely not able to binge complete seasons…
she paints a sad pic at this stage … alone binging reality ….

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.