Siobhán O'Hagan #56 "Holiday romance" baby almost here, Shiv gives Ned the perineal massage fear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time again!! Bollocky's due date is around now...... !

Congratulations @dothprotesttoomuch for the winning title suggestion!

Previous thread here:

As ye were...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Will we be treated to meth head shiv again once the lack of sleep and knowing anything abouts babies comes to fruition

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Will we be treated to meth head shiv again once the lack of sleep and knowing anything abouts babies comes to fruition
Nope. Shiv will be *shocked* at how long the child sleeps. She’ll wish she done this years ago as it’s made her so productive ‘😅’ the baby is also a great feeder and she’ll feel oh so very lucky and happy 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 64
The birth will be a breeze too. Amazed at how quickly it went. The baby just walled out...

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’ve been reading this thread too much, had a stressful dream last night that I was on the verge of going into labour and I had precisely 0 things ready for the baby - no nappies, no clothes, no nothing.
I don’t have children and I’m not pregnant!!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I’ve been reading this thread too much, had a stressful dream last night that I was on the verge of going into labour and I had precisely 0 things ready for the baby - no nappies, no clothes, no nothing.
I don’t have children and I’m not pregnant!!
Just imagine how SOH feels

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've never been pregnant, but surely it's not beyond the realms of possibility that her waters could break whilst she's mid lunge in Perpetua 🌊💧💧

What is she trying to prove? Is it to herself? Other pregnant women?
If she was to pull a back muscle or strain ligaments now due to showing off in the gym ( coz that is all it is).. she'd be in a bad way when the baby arrives

I do not get her at all.

Reactions: 42
I've never been pregnant, but surely it's not beyond the realms of possibility that her waters could break whilst she's mid lunge in Perpetua 🌊💧💧

If she was to pull a back muscle or strain ligaments now due to showing off in the gym ( coz that is all it is).. she'd be in a bad way when the baby arrives

I do not get her at all.
She has no life, no friends, no real personality, no family that give a tit about her. The reality of life would be too overbearing without bursting herself in the gym everyday (or without alcohol when she can drink)

Reactions: 32
Anyone else imaging that workout from the babies perspective - like a ball in a pillow case, getting thrown around willy nilly 😆😳

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
2 days over due and she just can't help herself. That gym should be ashamed of this carry on. She's probably hoping her waters break in gym, content yanno, call the baby Perpertua.

Reactions: 25

I do not get her at all.
She only wishes that her waters break while there, image the endless pointless flex of "I was in the gym when my waters broke"

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
She's not really mentioned alcohol in a while has she? When I say a while, I mean a good few days / week, which is a long time for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's not really mentioned alcohol in a while has she? When I say a while, I mean a good few days / week, which is a long time for her.
Maybe like the eggs she's decided that it wouldn't do any harm at this stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

I do not get her at all.
My own experience was that I was getting contractions prior to waters breaking but not for long, it was quick but everyone is different.
I cant actually believe she is still fairly hardcore gymming it at this stage, like I was fairly active during my pregnancies but at the end, it was tough and you feel it in your pelvis as the baby drops, so deep squats with bars and dumbells to me seem utter madness but then she knows best :rolleyes:

Reactions: 17
My own experience was that I was getting contractions prior to waters breaking but not for long, it was quick but everyone is different.
I cant actually believe she is still fairly hardcore gymming it at this stage, like I was fairly active during my pregnancies but at the end, it was tough and you feel it in your pelvis as the baby drops, so deep squats with bars and dumbells to me seem utter madness but then she knows best :rolleyes:
It's almost as if she's a massive wanker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

I do not get her at all.
Perpetua have been really toothless with her. It feels like she has had the run of the place.

If I was paying the fees that people pay there to use a high end gym I wouldn't be happy with her presence setting up cameras etc.

The Perpetua brand is now in the gutter with My Protein for me. A pity as I'm a member of Westwood and was looking to change gym.

Perpetua would have been one of the options in the area.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.