Siobhán O'Hagan #55 Little Ned has made his bed, now Siobhan is gonna wreck his head!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My name suggestions for no particular reason; for girl Maude and for boy Ned, Rod or Tod

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
and where the hell is PEANUT!
I miss Peanut. 😂
---
Peanut has disappeared. He hasn't been in any posts in months.
Something tells me the girlfriend is smarter then she looks and has seen the light 😂

He was hanging off Siobhan when he was single… remember he bussed it into town during a pandemic to get her a chicken fillet roll 😂😂.

Something tells me the gf has stepped in

Reactions: 19
Peanut doesn’t follow Ned or vice versa. That’s not necessarily the biggest deal in the world but definitely hints that peanut has not been on the scene this year.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Sam(antha) Champo Rua Dubai Flanders Molloy O'Hagan.
Or Darragh / Dara Jr / DJ after their daddy, lest anyone forgets who she got the ride from.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm calling it now.... if it's boy the first picture of him will be in a Dublin Jersey.. future Dublin player Flahoulough fada O Hagan Molloy

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I'm calling it now.... if it's boy the first picture of him will be in a Dublin Jersey.. future Dublin player O Hagan Molloy
Her sister posted her own baby in a Dublin jersey this week and we all know how Shiv loves to tit on raisins parade. So, 100 percent Shivs baby will be in the Dublin jersey

"Introducing Flahoulough fada Bernard Jason Darragh junior Ned Sam OHagan Malloy"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm calling it now.... if it's boy the first picture of him will be in a Dublin Jersey.. future Dublin player Flahoulough fada O Hagan Molloy
And if she can hold on for another month , baby 👶 would share same birthday as one of her hero's Stephen Cluxton!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg I'm just thinking the competition she will create between the two babies will be next level. Ruabai will be reading writing walking getting 500 points in the leaving before the other baby is potty trained.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
First pictures
1. Black and White "Arty" picture of baby holding her finger until she decides if she's going to show the baby face which she wont be able to resist 2 days later.
2. Ned carrying the baby out of the hospital as she pretends to play happy families.
3. Her with some kind of glass of alcohol probably Margarita or Champagne
4. Hospital food commenting on the standard and a shout out to her nurses

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
I'd love to be there when the nurse asks well " how long do ye know eachother"? How long are ye together?

Cue awkward silence" oh it was just the one night "🙈😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
First pictures
1. Black and White "Arty" picture of baby holding her finger until she decides if she's going to show the baby face which she wont be able to resist 2 days later.
2. Ned carrying the baby out of the hospital as she pretends to play happy families.
3. Her with some kind of glass of alcohol probably Margarita or Champagne
4. Hospital food commenting on the standard and a shout out to her nurses
It's gonna be all 4 on a grid post. Ned carrying the baby out will be the first one. Picture taken and posted unbeknownst to him as he has his back turned. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.