Siobhan O'Hagan #54 Baby Daddy buying motors to bring the maintenance down, should've thought of that...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
who even uses those mops for an actual real clean. i’d say she’s a filthy duck

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sorry now, I know she's a head but is that not just going way too far in interpreting her words?
Not really... I'd love to be a mother but don't think I'd describe it as having my life taken over... she could've worded it a bit better, like "if my priorities weren't about to change id join Eden one etc"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is absolutely reminiscing about her time with these huns last summer and has the FOMO

What a difference a few months make
Y'know whats funny, she did such a good job curating that instahun lifestyle on her ig, shes convinced herself now she was so happy then when we all know she wasn't

Reactions: 16
Wouldn't you think she do the big clean before she went for her spa treatment?

Mind you that one room of hers that is the kitchen and living spaces is tiny. It can't take long to do.

Reactions: 12
Are you guys referring to the video she posted? It’s shows jack for a split second, I don’t think it’s really a dig.

omg am I defending shiv? 😅 I’ll see myself out

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“And after I invented weight training for women, I discovered a land far far away, children. And I did name this magical place, Bali. You might have heard of it?”

IMG_4983.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Are you guys referring to the video she posted? It’s shows jack for a split second, I don’t think it’s really a dig.

omg am I defending shiv? 😅 I’ll see myself out
See I would have thought that too but she specifically said she was gonna be posting “loads” of throwbacks. She posted three, that’s probably about 10 less than we normally get on a standard Friday morning. She didn’t post any more after the Jack one. It was subtle enough to make it look like she didn’t mean it to Sinead or even subtle enough to get a private response from Jack (wouldn’t put this past her either), but she meant it and we all know it. She pretends she’s happy for her friends but she’s not. She’s a dick.

Reactions: 21
Ned making sure everyone knows he was working until midnight and not over in Shives. #nottogether

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Vanderpump rules is good I only got into it a while ago and currently on season 5, this big ginger stomper is ruining it for me though another bandwagon she jumped onto.

Reactions: 10
Imagine baby arrives on Sineads birthday today

aunty Sinead locked in forever

this is a bit mad but it’s true, before I pressed unfollow I thought what is the reason I should continue to follow, my brain instantly said to keep watch thst the baby is ok, how mad is that 🙈

By following her you are enabling her social media business

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20230722_095344_Instagram.jpg

Why does this photo make me laugh so much? The influencer knee bend gang. Only matey in the middle knows how to stand up properly.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.