Siobhán O'Hagan #53 baby showers with pretend mates, meeting ned for fake dates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know in all honesty how Ned allows her to carry on with this ridiculously dangerous weight regime.

Not that she'd listen to him or anything. She listens to know one.

If James or Diren had shared that Empowered Mom post or made something similar themselves, she'd soon change her tune.

Reactions: 18
I doubt she would listen to them - she seems to be on a mission to prove she is the best pregnant woman ever.

Reactions: 19
Her mission is just so stupid 🫣 probably thinks she’s somehow immune to prolapse 😐 I’ve followed Empowered mama for a while and she’s so careful about pre and post natal recovery.

Reactions: 15
Felicity also got a good dig in today about changing her workouts from the minute she found out she was pregnant to being appropriate for the stage you are at and stopping completely before 36 weeks… when do we reckon our shivs will hang up her gloves?

Reactions: 23
I reckon she's planning to give birth under a squat rack in Perpetua and continue with her circuit afterwards to show all the other girls how superior she is and the last station she will neck a bottle of prosecco followed by a quick family photo with Ned and then she'll stomp home for her afternoon nap. Then she'll hit 777 for Margs and tacos in the evening.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
What's with the "How does Ned "allow" this to go on?" narritive????? None of us can stop anyone doing anything, that's such an outdated attitude. Yes she's an asshole the way she's going on, but that is not Ned's responsibility... What's he supposed to do, tie her to the chair? Lock the apartment door on the outside? Slobbers, and Sloobers alone, is accountable for her actions

Reactions: 26
Yes, he can't do anything but she is carrying his child. He has a say in how she should conduct and look after herself during the pregnancy to protect the wellbeing of his child.

Like you said , he can't restrain her but she should be considering his opinion on how she trains.

Tbh I doubt he's that bothered about her training anyway. It's probably too much work to say anything to her that might set her off and she'll post a reel or a meme about unsolicited advice in a huff🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Surely the gym she’s with has a duty of care ?
I hope they’re watching her or at least advising her ?

What's with the "How does Ned "allow" this to go on?" narritive????? None of us can stop anyone doing anything, that's such an outdated attitude. Yes she's an asshole the way she's going on, but that is not Ned's responsibility... What's he supposed to do, tie her to the chair? Lock the apartment door on the outside? Slobbers, and Sloobers alone, is accountable for her actions

Reactions: 8
You'll find the gym has waivers, at your own risk type thing.

What she's doing is dangerous, she's not trained or qualified to work with pre natal women clearly
Has she ever claimed to be? Our of curiosity

Reactions: 9
Felicity also got a good dig in today about changing her workouts from the minute she found out she was pregnant to being appropriate for the stage you are at and stopping completely before 36 weeks… when do we reckon our shivs will hang up her gloves?
SOH wants to be able to say
"I trained up until the day I gave birth"
Another pointless flex

• Sick
Reactions: 35
If I was him I'd be worried about the placeneta rupturing . She said yesterday she was getting pelvic pain but she still won't stop.

He can't force her no - her disordered eating and body image issues are clearly severe - but I'd hope he's in the background trying to make her see she's putting her uterus and her babies life at risk.

I'm a firm believer that pregnant women's bodies can keep up things they did pre baby. But she hasn't done "olympic weight lifting" this intense in about 10 years.

She's doing it to prove a point and because she's terrified of getting fat. And she's going to hurt herself or her baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
We weren’t treated to any sneaky limb shots of Ned and a plate of food last night… there must be trouble in paradise 😅 Maybe her midwife or doctor has witnessed her stupidity and told her to cop the f*ck on. She’s reckless before she even brings the baby into the world.

Reactions: 15
I honestly think she has such little self-awareness that she could have hundreds of people tagging her and it would still go right over her head that it’s directed at her. In Shiv’s head scaling during pregnancy is what other women do. She’s not like other women. She doesn’t mention it much but she did one bikini comp years ago so that makes her a professional bullshitter athlete.

Love that RB have liked and commented as well. Two hard-working, well-respected people and she’s been shitting all over them for her own gain ever since that comp. There’s no way they would have let her go off the rails afterwards. Bet there was a reverse diet plan in place but Shiv thought she knew best.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
10000%. He was just a sperm donor. He has nothing to do with her life just because he somehow managed to get aroused by this clown and unlucky enough to bang her up doesn’t mean he has any say in her life. Her own parents don’t get involved so why would he?
And besides Shivs is the Oracle. Can’t tell her anything.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.