Siobhán O'Hagan #53 baby showers with pretend mates, meeting ned for fake dates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't believe she's pregnant. To see her heavily pregnant in today's story it's as unbelievable as seeing a person walking on air. My brain just can't accept it.
I’ve a feeling the child will be walking and talking and it will still seem just as unbelievable.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh god IF Dublin with the all Ireland will she call the baby Sam…..🙈 she is their number one supporter!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I still can't believe she's pregnant. To see her heavily pregnant in today's story it's as unbelievable as seeing a person walking on air. My brain just can't accept it.
I remember where I was when I found out Princess Diana had died, when Obama was elected, when Michael Jackson died… and where I was when I found out SOH was expecting 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Not to be the fun police here but isn’t the use of the word “-tard” kind of… offensive? Not to SOH like… but it presumably originates from what is now considered a very derogatory term
tard is a French word that means “after the expected or usual time, delayed”. Which is usually what Shiv is, late in reading a room, late in reading her audience and particularly late in reading the signs that not all is well.

if you want to associate it with something else, go for it… 😕

Reactions: 20
tard is a French word that means “after the expected or usual time, delayed”. Which is usually what Shiv is, late in reading a room, late in reading her audience and particularly late in reading the signs that not all is well.

if you want to associate it with something else, go for it… 😕
Late for her period 👀 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm calling it - she will be working out with the baby strapped to her in a few months. Probably stepping over bars and doing box jumps.

Bookmark this post!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She's probably looking at some family with their 2 kids and thinking "Ones not enough is it, imagine 2 for Instagram - why wouldn't you"

And is now is planning her second before the first has even arrived
“Ned, they say sex will help the baby in the final stages of pregnancy. Please finish in these little containers and put them in the freezer, don’t worry there’s plenty of space in there “

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jaysus things must be bad if a Dubliner needs to go on an app in Dublin to get some mates.

I'm not being disrespectful to anyone that uses these apps btw. It's just that Dubliners tend to maintain a very strong friendship group from school into their 20s and onwards. As a city we are so lucky in that regard, that we can grow up together and build lives in the same city. It's a rare thing.

I suppose Shiv is finding out the harsh way of having all these fake influencer friends instead of non influencer people.

Although maybe she was covertly looking for an Aupair on the app, someone from abroad that she could befriend and then pay pittance to stay with her and look after her child. I would say that is more likely! 🤔
I'm Dublin born and bred and all of my close friend circle bar one have moved away from Ireland in the last few years. It gets quite lonely at times so I wouldn't rule out using a friendship app tbh!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.