Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She's going to shut down that gym. Seriously, she's the equivalent to having to tell the drunk in the bar that you can't serve them. If that was my gym, I'd be telling her to come back 6 weeks after baby arrives, 12 if section.
It’s a pretty expensive gym too I’m sure as I looked at it before . I find this girl so triggering. There is no way any doctor or any sensible person would agree this level of workout now or earlier in pregnancy is right and is asking for trouble . I was pregnant before and was told don’t try anything you haven’t been doing pre pregnancy . I followed this advice and still miscarried. She makes me so mad and that smug face 😡 I think she knows she is playing with fire and it is so unnecessary 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
“Next time I see my parents they will be grandparents”

Bitch you dont see them at all 😂. How deluded is this walking red flag. That she constantly tries to display how “healthy” her relationships with people are. 😂😂. Siobhan you’ve literally avoided your mother and father at all costs.

• Haha

shorty33

If doing my best is getting pregnant from a one night stand and pretending I’m in a social media relationship. I’m happy to remain hopeless. For me, there really is no point in trying that.

Wise words Shiv, real wise 👋🏽
---
This thread has really bothered her. She’s probably moaned to Ned or someone that she’s been getting stick on tattle and they’ve read it and said well they’ve got a point. Just stop posting my arm and they won’t know when we’re together or not.

Must be killing her not posting elbow pics.

WINNING AT LIFE 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

instaknobs

VIP Member
health hun podcast. Self proclaimed online PT before everyone else was doing it. (Obviously)
Cruised into body building because she had nothing else to do. She does what is true to her at the time. On reflection, she was struggling after BB, because she was disciplined and had lots of attention when body building. She went travelling and found different values.
When she wants something she does it.
CrossFit she started it and wanted to get good at it to beat everyone. Asked if she’s competitive and she said yes. Even Now she’s pregnant. She has to remember “she doesn’t have to beat people on the rower, they know she’s good on the rower”
Dreading going back to carpet rolling because she’s the blue belt all the white belts will want to beat, but she’s been out of it.
Top tips for pre and post natal because she’s trained in both. Don’t go over 7/8 out of 10 exertion. Yet last week she’s in zone 4/5 the entire workout.
Values and hers changing. How did we get from logical Siobhan to nasal breathing Siobhan? She became very spiritual in Thailand. She became sceptical of people in Bali because they took advantage of vulnerable people. She acknowledges her privilege. Happy family. Well educated.
She actually did financial actuary maths. (She says that). She did the degree but decided she didn’t want to be an actuary so didn’t do the final exams and worked in software accounts.

she did solo travel when no one was doing it. she went to Thailand on her own because her friend she was supposed to go with didn’t go and she had booked flights so she went anyway. So her solo travel to Thailand wasn’t planned solo, she was supposed to be going with a friend.
The host is so far up Shivs ass it’s painful. Does anyone call her shivs? No not really they call her shiv. Mostly friends and family call her shiv/s. Is that reference to us tattle family 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
health hun podcast. Self proclaimed online PT before everyone else was doing it. (Obviously)
Cruised into body building because she had nothing else to do. She does what is true to her at the time. On reflection, she was struggling after BB, because she was disciplined and had lots of attention when body building. She went travelling and found different values.
When she wants something she does it.
CrossFit she started it and wanted to get good at it to beat everyone. Asked if she’s competitive and she said yes. Even Now she’s pregnant. She has to remember “she doesn’t have to beat people on the rower, they know she’s good on the rower”
Dreading going back to carpet rolling because she’s the blue belt all the white belts will want to beat, but she’s been out of it.
Top tips for pre and post natal because she’s trained in both. Don’t go over 7/8 out of 10 exertion. Yet last week she’s in zone 4/5 the entire workout.
Values and hers changing. How did we get from logical Siobhan to nasal breathing Siobhan? She became very spiritual in Thailand. She became sceptical of people in Bali because they took advantage of vulnerable people. She acknowledges her privilege. Happy family. Well educated.
She actually did financial actuary maths. (She says that). She did the degree but decided she didn’t want to be an actuary so didn’t do the final exams and worked in software accounts.

she did solo travel when no one was doing it. she went to Thailand on her own because her friend she was supposed to go with didn’t go and she had booked flights so she went anyway. So her solo travel to Thailand wasn’t planned solo, she was supposed to be going with a friend.
The host is so far up Shivs ass it’s painful. Does anyone call her shivs? No not really they call her shiv. Mostly friends and family call her shiv/s. Is that reference to us tattle family 😂
This comment has irked me the most "She became sceptical of people in Bali because they took advantage of vulnerable people"

The gall of Shiv to say that having had coffee delivered by bike numerous times in Bali and bragging about it being so cheap. She paid no more than 2 quid all in with just a single coffee. Justifying that they should be grateful for the work.

That is exploitation - people in glass houses and all that.
---
I think that’s very telling about how insecure she is. What about YOU knowing you’re good on the rower and being happy and content in that internal knowledge/self-belief? She always strikes me as someone who has that kinda real brazen confidence because she’s just imitating what she thinks confidence is, but (not that deep down) is actually riddled with insecurity and obsessed with what people think of her.
That is exactly it! The scanning eyes always.

Roman

For Siobhan it’s not a countdown to the baby it’s a countdown to when she can drink again.

I had a baby recently and believe me no one was popping champagne corks on the postnatal ward! When you’re trying to keep a newborn alive, learn to breastfeed, all the while recovering from labour or a c-section on the bare minimum of sleep the last thing you want is alcohol. For normal people anyway.

Shiv thinks the baby will be like a little doll she can just wheel around in the pram while going back to her normal life.

• Heart

Sunshineplz

VIP Member
Why is she so horrible? She gets asked a perfectly normal question, then tags the person? So what if they don't follow her!
She is such a bitch.

Back on the pregnancy bombshell podcast she said she would be "keeping the relationship private" or words to that effect. This one would sell her granny down the river for some instagram engagement so I knew then and it's been validated again and again that they literally rode that one time and he'd agreed to co-parent and no more.

Handy phrase to hide behind though, pleading privacy means she doesn't have to own up to having an unprotected ONS with a total random and can allude to a relationship / a happy ending/ an enviable life that we all know she doesn't have.

• Heart

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Sorry for repeating what you’ve all known for months but I’ve just discovered the absolute GEM that is “whey protein is just a dairy product.” Had to play that and “why wouldn’t you?” about 10 times before my brain realised it wasn’t a piss take.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

dothprotesttoomuch

Chatty Member
🚫 Unsolicited Advice 🚫
Drinking alcohol while breastfeeding is absolutely fine. It's a misconception you need to pump and dump/test your breastmilk with strips (?!).
You should just never co-sleep after a drink.

If she's on her own with a baby though, drinking and being in charge of a minor - especially a newborn - is a big no-no. And those hangovers hit different when you've to parent the next day/from 4am 🥴🥴

• Heart

surlook

VIP Member
She is such a fucking moran - does she not realise that she cannot walk to Camden Street because she exhausted herself with a pointless workout this morning? I can't with this fucking woman 🤯

Good god her story from the gym this morning!! 🫣🫣 How is the gym allowing her to do that?!! maybe it's because I had several losses before my LO but my god I would have done anything to protect my wee bump. I went to my gym up until 36 weeks but my PT gave me completely modified exercises just to keep me moving and keep mobility up. Can't get over her training like that.

• Heart