Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madeline 74

VIP Member
How is it a strange question to ask if you discussed having a baby with your partner ? Unless you trapped someone in a ONS to get pregnant 🤰 then you would feel the rage wouldn't you Shiv ? Being caught out as a predator and getting pregnant cause god forbid your sister would out do you and the furnace is burning so you need a new money making idea 💡 🤔

She honestly disgusts me as a human being, but bringing a baby into it, she is rotten to the core. Poor baby. I hope his family steps in because her seem to want to have nothing to do with her since she went too far for the gram 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 42

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
She says there in the story that she hit the bar off her nose. Is she not concerned about hitting it off her bump ???

Look I've said this before. I don't work out. I don't go to the gym. But watching her lift them heavy weights just makes me nervous. Surely there's something else she could be doing? The boxing. The weights. It's like she is intentionally doing high risk stuff. Why ? To piss us off? For attention? To show she isn't like other women ??

Reactions: 41

Madamex

VIP Member
Give shiv one margarita and she'll open her legs
Give her two margaritas and she'll give ned some head
Give her three margaritas and ned'll put it in her puss
Give her 4 margaritas and ned will have her up the duff

• Haha
  • Heart

influencethis6

VIP Member
🚩🚩🚩🚩

How can females actually pursue men like this. It screams nightmare.
Now if I was in my early 20s & you know looking for fun /fanny flutters in coppers, then absolutely I'd find him attractive ( I'm.sorry!) BUT as someone roughly same age as Shivs, I wouldn't go near him.as he gives off such player vibe!

I don't think shiv has had many relationships (at least where the fella is fully aware he is in a relationship with her!) & so she has serious lack of maturity re men/ relationships.

She's got the maturity level of a 20 year old, hence why (I think) she is thrilled with herself for getting pregnant by a 'hot' fella

Londoncailín

VIP Member
What a time to be alive! Siobhán O’ Hagan asking for breast pump recommendations on a Saturday night 😂😂😂

I am here for this 👀🍿

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

instaknobs

VIP Member
Now if I was in my early 20s & you know looking for fun /fanny flutters in coppers, then absolutely I'd find him attractive ( I'm.sorry!) BUT as someone roughly same age as Shivs, I wouldn't go near him.as he gives off such player vibe!

I don't think shiv has had many relationships (at least where the fella is fully aware he is in a relationship with her!) & so she has serious lack of maturity re men/ relationships.

She's got the maturity level of a 20 year old, hence why (I think) she is thrilled with herself for getting pregnant by a 'hot' fella
Her last "relationship" was with the guy knocking one out in his car whilst she ran the fastest 5km world record whilst holding her breath. Ned is basically her fiancé in terms of her relationship history.

• Haha

FatherJackHackett

Chatty Member
I had my second baba a month and a half ago and the only drink I wanted after having them was a bottle of bloody Lucozade for a sugar hit as I was shattered from being in slow labour for 3 days and then pushing an 8lb baby out. I have NEVER known of ANYONE to take alcohol in after having a baby and tbh unless you have a real dependency on drink (which she clearly does) I doubt it would even cross your mind.

I know I say it quite often on these threads but she is a lunatic!

• Heart
  • Haha
None of that is a surprise at all. I'd be most interested around the war with her mam and the exact details around that. Any insights?

Her influencer behaviour is completely deranged considering the overall context of situation she is actually in.

I know it's not the norm the father goes to the baby shower but Ned being too hungover to go is another 🚩. It reads as if the agreement was that he would accompany his mother and sister to meet Shiv and the reality was he just could not face the awkwardness of it. If you are hungover you just suck it up and go.

It also displays huge disrespect to his mother and sister who could easily have pulled out from the event under such circumstances. That tells me that his mam and sister are very decent people who felt obligated to do the right thing by their new unborn family member. I'm sure it wasn't easy for them to be dragged into photos and plastered on Shivs socials. It is likely that household are at war over it aswell.

All in all it's an absolute shitshow with a loose canon at the wheel.

Last edited: