Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SparkleGal

VIP Member
I have no doubt that personnel at the gym, family members and most definitely strangers on the gram have all questioned or thrown in their 10c on her dubious workouts.

Likely met with what she has already alluded to herself a few times : "I know my body", "I still feel grand training", "I can keep up no bother" and "oh, sure this IS me doing 60-70%, which my midwife and literature has advised" 🙄
Anyone know what gym it is? Hardly a good advertisement for them is it?

know1seep

If she doesn’t own something from years ago I think at most she’s got another £1000 deposit down on somewhere in Ireland. Unless she’s bought her Mum and Dads house/ or a grandparent’s council house for them to get a cheap deal instead of inheritance and she’s been told not to plaster it everywhere. She can’t help herself but lie about the Manchester one, there’s no way that she wouldn’t have mentioned the Ireland one.
Didn't she mention a place in Portlaoise way back? Doesn't sound like she's actually been through the mortgage process though if she's talking about getting a financial advisor. Make it make sense!!

Msanya36

Chatty Member
Please stop giving her engagement! Unfollow her and use this link: https://iganony.io/profile/siobh.ohagan

Brands will stop using her if her engagement drops so please don't contribute to her follower numbers and engagement.

The great thing about it is that the stories stay up there for 2 days.
---
I get pretty exercised about this because brands only work with her based on the number of eyeballs on her stories. You cannot be on here giving out about that if you are contributing to those numbers - you are the reason they give her the deals. It is hypocritical.

I haven't looked at her stories in about a year. Iganony is brilliant.
does looking at her stories only with not Following her give her engagement?