Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

econgirl

"baby showers with pretend mates, meeting ned for fake dates, still intent on throwing weights & shilling furnace discount rates"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 120

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Deleted all of my social media at Christmas as there’s been loads going on and I didn’t have the headspace for cretins such as this one. Downloaded Insta again earlier and expected to see Shiv back in Bali pickling her liver in margs, having run out of cash to sustain her “oh Clapham” life.

Well, imagine how I HOWLED seeing a pregnancy announcement and then almost pissed myself seeing his picture 🤣 Guys, WTF. Shook is not even the word. I know I am very late to the party but christ on a bike, imagine bleating on for YEARS that you didn’t want kids and openly having contempt for everyone with a conventional lifestyle, then getting knocked up on a ONS, moving home to a pokey, soulless flat on your own and now suddenly pretending that this was the plan all along. After seeing her flinging that barbell over her bump repeatedly I hope to God the little one gets here safely but this really is the plot twist of all plot twists 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 84

hahayaya

I can’t believe someone asked her would she pack a drink in her hospital bag and she says her friend, a midwife, says women often do!!! What planet is she on seriously!? I have kids, most of my friends have kids, and no one I know packed a drink for their hospital bag!

I packed 2 books and a bottle of nail polish 🤦🏻‍♀️ i clearly had no fucking clue what i was at 🤣 opened the bag after the baby was born like i packed for a fucking spa break 🤣🤣🤣🤣 books are still unread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
She’s all dolled up to meet Ned I’d say! Someone on here need to spill the tea on all of this😝
Lol she got dolled up for the weekly hour meet up to talk about the baby. Let’s be honest we can all tell what the convo will be. This week she’s asking for his input into what she should pack for the hospital.

Knowing her she will try be all cute and giggly… what about some dumbbells incase the Labour is long. While Ned gives a forced laugh and checks his watch… 56 minutes to go…

She will talk about herself and how busy she’s been all week and sorry if he had messaged her about something because she’s been too busy… she was booked up this week. Had a dinner on Friday. Super busy… 43 minutes to go…

They will talk about what if the Labour goes past the due date - she will make another “joke” “I read research on a paper that says spicy food can bring on Labour. But so can sex”. Ned will laugh again - while internally screaming and thinking he would rather prolong it and see her suffering for trapping him.

Then Neds watch will beep telling him his hour is up. While Siobhan offers to pay for the meal.. thinking it’s a flex but in reality it’s a control and insecurity issue. Then she will waddle back to her apartment and will think on an idea that will cause drama that will have Ned invested for another week.

• Haha
Reactions: 74

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
My niece is here
My parents
I am an auntie
My ( our) baby will be here soon
Can't wait for my baby to meet their cousin.

Can she not just say congratulations and let her sister have her moment

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Leopardqueen

I can’t believe someone asked her would she pack a drink in her hospital bag and she says her friend, a midwife, says women often do!!! What planet is she on seriously!? I have kids, most of my friends have kids, and no one I know packed a drink for their hospital bag! She needs a serious chat with herself if she thinks getting pissed is going to be on her list of priorities with a new baby! Some serious growing up to do very quickly!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

Ciaranicola

Guys, I love this thread!
But does anyone feel like it's an itch that can't be scratched. I need cold hard facts...everytime I open the thread I hope Ned has come on to spill the beans. I want it all from the horse's mouth...how did they meet? What happened in Abu Dhabi? When did he find out about the baby? About shiv moving home ..what's happening now? What do both families think...friends etc.

I.want.all.the.details.

Desperate plea for anyone lurking on this thread to come forward and I would be forever grateful!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

ny_style

VIP Member
She seems to think that once this pregnancy ends all will be normal.
Oh lord. She has no idea of what’s coming.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

littledrunkgirl

So any other tea for us? We need all the details!! 😄
So I’ve no kids but I can’t imagine what it would be like having a stranger looking after my newborn!!

Anyway, the family are disgusted with her ‘influencer’ behaviour. The baby shower was a disaster. All show with people she didn’t even know. Ned was meant to come but he was too hungover!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

shorty33

She does the Q&A to be passive aggressive, she is mad to hear weird questions so she can call it out, she is such a weirdo
100%
She’s caught up on tattle so time to put us in our place! She’s covered all of our most recent topics

- nursery for the baby
- where she’s going to live
- trapping Ned
- alcoholism
- punishment workouts
- relationship with food
- her poor diet/ lack of micronutrients

Oh and she even managed to mention a “dip” for Ned’s Shiv’s new hobby.

Hi Shiv 👋🏽 let us know where your house in Ireland is and which date Ned’s moving in. I’ll be waiting here patiently with my 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 58

lap

That kicking baby bump must be so triggering for a lot of women trying to conceive or lost children. I’ve been on Instagram a long time and seen a lot of women pregnant on it but not once have a seen a women show it like siobhan does. I think maybe one or two showed it once and I quickly skipped those for some reason instinctively too. It’s a really private moment and a lot of us just don’t want to see it for different reasons.

Something is really off with Siobhan.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

SparkleGal

Chatty Member
fair maintenance should be 50/50 (of needs not wants)however let’s say he wants to buy a crib for his house, or his own car seat/buggy, bottles and all the crap then no he won’t have to split those costs with her.
there will be a lot to consider
I’m divorced and my baby daddy has to pay maintenance until our child is 23 and in full time education. He pays €430 a month. He legally agreed to pay €550 a month but then said he couldn’t afford it so he reduced it, he also was in arrears to the tune of €6,000 in child maintenance payments due to Covid which was so stressful and I had to go through a solicitor to try and sort it out. Next month is expensive - our teenager is doing a camp for €220 and a girl guide trip abroad which is costing €550- I pay for those as the maintenance doesn’t cover it and l want her to have those opportunities. When she was 2/3 I was paying 500/600 a month childcare as I’ve no family and I was also paying huge rent. These two are in for a huge wake up call. It’s so expensive to have children and you can’t just decide to relocate to Bali on a whim. Kids need stability. Your life is no longer about you. You come last!

• Heart
Reactions: 57

not_influenced

VIP Member
I actually can't with this one 😠 her workouts during pregnancy are frightening. Anyone who's not been pregnant or into fitness during pregnancy Check out Gemma Athkinson- how she reduces and changes her workouts, slow steady movement & stretching. Siobhan is a lesson on how not to workout and the people commenting and supporting this under her videos obviously haven't a clue. There is one thing about shaking the stigma of you can't work out and be healthy during pregnancy, that's not what she's doing. burpees and press ups during pregnancy is a massive no no! When i saw her doing box jumps i nearly died!!! It is truly shocking and quite disturbing to watch. Every midwife told me during pregnancy you'll know when to stop working out, your body will tell you. You start to feel a pull and strain. Seeing her sweat and seeing her heart rate i am truly shocked someone would be so careless to share this with close friends never mind on social media. You're endangering yourself for injury and endangering baby. I wouldn't wish it on anyone, but she'll end up in a&e and kept in with preeclampsia! I actually can't believe what were all watching!

• Sad
Reactions: 55

leahcimm123

VIP Member
I can’t believe someone asked her would she pack a drink in her hospital bag and she says her friend, a midwife, says women often do!!! What planet is she on seriously!? I have kids, most of my friends have kids, and no one I know packed a drink for their hospital bag! She needs a serious chat with herself if she thinks getting pissed is going to be on her list of priorities with a new baby! Some serious growing up to do very quickly!
Anyone who has a drink in the hospital after giving birth has a problem. My wife gave birth to our son last week so it’s all very fresh and I just cannot fathom how anyone would want a drink.

• Heart
Reactions: 55