Siobhán O'Hagan #50 Hey, I just met you, I’m having your baby, here’s my number. Call me….maybe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jump scare with the bump scare today! Pregnant bellies don’t usually give me the ick but a close up on any belly button nevermind hers will put me off a meal

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Lads, is that Neds dog? I don’t follow him but think I saw a dog like that on his page when he wasn’t private
No don’t think so he put up a post saying he had to put two dogs down a few weeks ago at the same time 😢 so unless he has 3 dogs - I don’t thinks so.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Oh Wexford God help ye 😂😂
I don't mind anyone going down to the beach (I'm a dub that relocated 😂) but it's chavvy dubs like her that would put you well off, ya know the ones that land down with LOADS of drink (that would be Shivvers if she wasn't pregnant) and are super loud and obnoxious so everyone has to hear what "great craic" they are
That’s why I have always avoided Wexford because of people like her and travel further west for the nice beaches … 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t think I have seen another insta hun show their bump as much - Jesus Christ - who wants to see it seriously 🤢

Reactions: 13
Lads you aren’t meant to lie on your back pregnant like that! Wtf is she even doing. Huge increase in stillbirth. I actually hope she reads this for the babies sake how the hell does she not know that

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Jesus christ my eyes.. like, literally no need!!
Jesus. That is actually repulsive. duck off Shiv. Put your rotten freckly sun damaged bump away. Rotten gowl. She would absolutely rot ya.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Lads you aren’t meant to lie on your back pregnant like that! Wtf is she even doing. Huge increase in stillbirth. I actually hope she reads this for the babies sake how the hell does she not know that
Ah jaysus talk about scare mongering.I know they say not to sleep on it and to try always to sleep on the left but come on now I’m sure we’ve all lay on the couch on our backs from time to time. It’s these things that really do add to pregnancy anxiety. Like the caffeine part. Use your common sense.

Reactions: 28
Have we ever seen her once use suncream?? It's never in the background of a shot. She has never talked about the importance of spf which is odd considering she's knowledgeable in every subject 🤣 but in all seriousness I don't think she knows it's a thing

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Ah jaysus talk about scare mongering.I know they say not to sleep on it and to try always to sleep on the left but come on now I’m sure we’ve all lay on the couch on our backs from time to time. It’s these things that really do add to pregnancy anxiety. Like the caffeine part. Use your common sense.
Actually never once. It’s not remotely like the caffeine thing. My consultant literally said it is dangerous do not do it. But I guess it’s all about your attitude to risk eh Siobhan 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Actually never once. It’s not remotely like the caffeine thing. My consultant literally said it is dangerous do not do it. But I guess it’s all about your attitude to risk eh Siobhan 🤣
we will agree to disagree. My consultant said if you are even slightly elevated it helps so I guess mixed messages. Either way you don’t do any of those things in excess. Common sense.

Reactions: 2
Thought the same, tied to a rope with a bowl of water. Utter gobshites. I have all my dogs inside at moment as that sun is too hot.
Anyway I'm not gonna pretend I see through personalities but I can read a personality.

Fuckin low. And if anyone thinks a child will get better treatment... Just don't.

Anyone who stands by, make excuses, whatever else is a piece of filth.

One night stand, single mother oh issss it....GET THE FUCKIN CONCEPT THIS IS DIFFEERENT.

duck off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.