Siobhán O'Hagan #50 Hey, I just met you, I’m having your baby, here’s my number. Call me….maybe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is it…. Why is it a picture of his shadow? That’s not normal! He should WANT to take and post photos together. But he doesn’t. Luke warm. He’s spending time with her. But he’s not proud of it. He’s not giddy, he’s not excited. She is. But has to make do with his shadow because he doesn’t want to be seen with her apparently. It’s pretty fucked up. I think he’s managed to convince her this is normal and ok behaviour like “oh I don’t want to be in the public eye” … she ain’t Beyoncé hun. She’s a washed up sales person. It’s an excuse. Because he’s just not that into her. But I believe they’re giving it a go
Where is the picture of his shadow

Reactions: 1
"Oh Dublin".....oh duck off!
Thoughts & prayers for the people of Wexford...small earthquake forecast in Wexford with the arrival of the stomping pregnant one!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
New thread suggestion

“Coming soon on ‘Nedflix’ Oh Rotunda, Oh perfect delivery, Oh best baby…. Season 1 out early August”

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Oh Wexford God help ye 😂😂
I don't mind anyone going down to the beach (I'm a dub that relocated 😂) but it's chavvy dubs like her that would put you well off, ya know the ones that land down with LOADS of drink (that would be Shivvers if she wasn't pregnant) and are super loud and obnoxious so everyone has to hear what "great craic" they are

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't mind anyone going down to the beach (I'm a dub that relocated 😂) but it's chavvy dubs like her that would put you well off, ya know the ones that land down with LOADS of drink (that would be Shivvers if she wasn't pregnant) and are super loud and obnoxious so everyone has to hear what "great craic" they are
I would actively avoid people like her at the beach. There's always that one family that everyone dreads getting stuck next to at the beach/pool on holiday. Loud, brash, boozy.

Reactions: 18
Shiv is the type to refer to a caravan as a luxurious holiday home😂 . She's also the type to be fucked up on bulmers by 1pm on a sunny day. No doubt there will be a few non alcoholic drinks today with a mention of how much she misses the real stuff

Reactions: 15
Lads, is that Neds dog? I don’t follow him but think I saw a dog like that on his page when he wasn’t private

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I know the exact type. The loud ones whose idea of a holiday is to go to Santa Ponsa drinking all week and burn the crap out of themselves by the pool on day 1. The same crowd go to Courtown.

She plays up to that type of Dubliner. (Speaking as a Dub)
---
Jesus christ my eyes.. like, literally no need!!
She's an animal.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is there any need to lie there scalding a bare pregnant belly??

I don't think I know anyone who actually lies out to tan any more ? My auntie used to absolutely scald herself in the 90s. Even she has stopped doing it

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.