Siobhán O'Hagan #50 Hey, I just met you, I’m having your baby, here’s my number. Call me….maybe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Siobhán O'Hagan #51 Siobhan's life is all pretend, her one-night stand is her only friend.
Love this one, how are we nearly at another thread already. Love watching this car crash, better than fair city!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This is not normal. A week doesn't go by without her drinking non alcoholic drinks or wishing she could drink.
She's so deep in denial
Agree, her drinking habits have been major red flags for years now and I can't understand how no one has intervened from her family. Her biggest countdown right now is until the day she can drink again.

I highly suspected that a lot of her time in London was spent drinking in that 5pm to 9pm window and it showed on her skin. She really should not drink to excess when she becomes a new mother.

Reactions: 18
She is such a sad sack Jesus, her life would be infinitely more exciting if she had a 9-5. Cleaning like she’s the new Mrs Hinch

Reactions: 9
She cleans fook all aswell I'd say. She's made the Friday clean a part of her personality yet never a after picture!

Bet the grease stain is still on the airfryer!

Reactions: 15
“Every Friday I clean the apartment top to bottom and I listen to a book”

…….. do you want a medal for doing the basic? 😂.

Do you let it all build up throughout the week? The week that you spend 90% of your time alone in the apartment?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Here I work and have a 10 month old and managed to mop my floor on my lunch break!! She reeeeally needs a job, a proper job.
She’ll realise how truly easy she has it now.

Reactions: 13

…….. do you want a medal for doing the basic? 😂.

Do you let it all build up throughout the week? The week that you spend 90% of your time alone in the apartment?
Exactly. It’s as basic as having a shower or getting dressed. Just part of life and something everyone does all the time…definitely not something to be advertised on social media. It’s obviously a novelty to her if it warrants a post. Imagine being 35 and not having cleaned your home before…she never fails to amaze…

Reactions: 10
Any Emmerdale fans? Watching Chloe and Mack reminds me of Shiv and Ned in a few months🤣🤣🤣
For those who dont watch.. Chloe ( long ginger hair) had a ONS with Mack (who was married ...not anymore tho since wife found out about the baby)
Mack is trying now to be dad to the baby but Chloe has ideas that they could be together and play happy familes.
Just like Shiv they really dont even know each other (but more than Shiv and Ned to be honest)🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Title suggestion:
‘From Shiv’s shadow boxing to Ned’s shadow flex, this desperate pair will do anything to bring in the baby Shed cheques’…
Long time lurker here and I never miss a post! That boxing video today was grotesque. Put a tshirt on FFS slobbers 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.