Siobhán O'Hagan #51 Siobhan's life is all pretend, her one-night stand is her only friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she could stay in the caravan in Wexford for good 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just wouldn’t be arsed drinking all that zero percent crap alcohol she always has… full of sugar …

She must miss real alcohol so much

Reactions: 56
I just wouldn’t be arsed drinking all that zero percent crap alcohol she always has… full of sugar …

Agree
Why would you bother?
It’s a few months, drink sparkling water, she has a problem

Reactions: 26

I’d say it’s the real deal and she’s lying saying it’s 0.0. bleep.

ETA: not judging anyone that has the odd drink or whatever during pregnancy. The months are long. Just judging Shivvers cos she is a sanctimonious bleep. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Without the alcohol, they just seem like unnecessary calories to me! All those chemicals and sugar.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’ve never known anyone to discuss alcohol so much, or put such a focus on it. Major issues.

Reactions: 29
Agree
Why would you bother?
It’s a few months, drink sparkling water, she has a problem
Now that you mention it, have we ever seen her drink water? It's either coffee or alcohol, and pretend alcoholic drinks. She's absolutely a (somewhat) functioning alcoholic.

Reactions: 22
Is anyone else in the same mindset as me? Im in my mid thirties, 3 kids and even if I had babysitters galore to go out drinking, I literally could not be arsed. If I had no kids I would be the same. My body and tolerance for alcohol is not as it was 10 years ago. My hangovers are torture. Its just not worth it. Getting up at the crack of dawn to parent after a night out is so traumatic I have PTSD. Never again! Siobhan literally hasnt a clue🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 52
351253937_978778166596340_2629724138768037152_n.jpg

Imagine sitting on your balcony on your own drinking Nosecco saying you'd love a glass of champagne! I don't think I've ever heard anyone say that before. Prosecco maybe but not champagne - it's far from it she was reared! She thinks it's a flex but it makes her sound like a bleeping idiot! It wouldn't surprise me in the least if that was alcoholic. I also imagine her family would be saying "Go on sur one won't do you any harm"

Reactions: 30
Serious alcohol issues with this one. I've seen it ruin so many lives from family/work.

Reactions: 14
It’s quite hard to believe there’s really gonna be a baby at the end of this (Not quite sure Shiv has realised this yet) despite the holding of pregnant belly every single chance she gets. I know teenagers that are completely clueless but if they were put in the same situation would be more prepared and better ready to handle this situation.

You’d almost hope she fulfils her destiny and dumps that baby with someone who gives half a damn about them and fucks off to the other side of the world.

Reactions: 13
Is anyone else in the same mindset as me? Im in my mid thirties, 3 kids and even if I had babysitters galore to go out drinking, I literally could not be arsed. If I had no kids I would be the same. My body and tolerance for alcohol is not as it was 10 years ago. My hangovers are torture. Its just not worth it. Getting up at the crack of dawn to parent after a night out is so traumatic I have PTSD. Never again! Siobhan literally hasnt a clue🤣
This times a thousand. I had a glass or two too many 🥴 over the Easter weekend, and I’m traumatised ever since! We’d had drinks at home, but getting up with the kids the next morning was torture. It’s not a flex at this stage of your life, Shiv, and certainly not every day!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she went to Portugal and lived in a bikini... Wexford, in the bikini.

Yet when she ( allegedly) went for the sea swim with Ned she covered up in a swimsuit ??

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So she went to Portugal and lived in a bikini... Wexford, in the bikini.

Yet when she ( allegedly) went for the sea swim with Ned she covered up in a swimsuit ??
Haha, I thought the same. She's not so comfortable around him I guess!

Reactions: 23
I’ve never known anyone to discuss alcohol so much, or put such a focus on it. Major issues.
Everytime she does that it makes me assume she's drinking.

"Doth who protest too much""

Usual lack of awareness.
---
No, your are right and your priorities are right. Conversely im a 36 year old party loving human because I've have no obligations.

Although, I would change that in a heartbeat if it came to it.

Shivs crutch is alcohol

Reactions: 13
Without the alcohol, they just seem like unnecessary calories to me! All those chemicals and sugar.
Empty calories .. yet she thinks spreading butter on a slice of bread is a waste of calories or an avocado ….
She’s a dose… I get so vexed watching her sometimes ..she’s dog lazy and she thinks she deserves a blue Peter badge for normal adulting stuff such as a food shop.. CLEANING…
---
I’m my late 30s no kids but a high pressured job… I work hard all week and the last thing I ever think of is a drink… don’t get me wrong in my early 30s I loved a Sunday drink but now I value my time so much more than being hungover… I think her love of alcohol also stems for the fact she does feck all work wise..she’s goes to the gym .. naps.. doesn’t cook or clean might spend an hour on the laptop … drink filled the boredom void..

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I am just commenting on this thread so I get notifications, and get updates on her car crash of a life, and also to get reminded that she is still a bleep 👍🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was literally addicted to it and in my year and a half of sobriety ive only thought or wished i could drink about the same amount of times she seems to mention it in a week.

0.0 are ok if your in a social situation and not wanting to be sticking out like a sore thumb but 2 drinks are the max i could hack cos they just are so carbonated and also......fairly pointless? Gimme a nice seltzer anyday!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I like my drink but can take or leave it too ., I’ve often drove on nights out , drank water or Coke Zero .. I do not obligated to get the zero alcohol alternative .. I’m good in myself and can be myself with people with or without alcohol 🙈
Looking at slobbers , she uses alcohol as a confidence boost for the masses of insecurities she has .. always glass in hand ..
as many of you have said before I think she has up to now ( pregnant ) hidden the actual amount she used to drink …
The spiral will be when the baby arrives ..

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.