Siobhán O'Hagan #50 Hey, I just met you, I’m having your baby, here’s my number. Call me….maybe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahaha imagine writing this after flexing so hard about flying 1st class to Dubai to the F1.
You can be aspirational, or you can be relatable. Her problem is she wants to be both.
I also do that with Ryanair but in the next breath I’m not telling people that I wheel my diamond suitcase into the plane with me. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So one minute she is splashing the cash on a crazy expensive apartment. And flying back and forth from London to bring her belonging home and now it's last minute dot com to get a seat in the plane. Someone please make it make sense. She must be broke.

Reactions: 24
Money is definitely getting tight. She wouldn't be going over if she wasn't getting free accommodation at her sisters

Reactions: 18
So one minute she is splashing the cash on a crazy expensive apartment. And flying back and forth from London to bring her belonging home and now it's last minute dot com to get a seat in the plane. Someone please make it make sense. She must be broke.
50 Shades of Shiv

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Still banging on about flying everything home from London.
She is aware you can get moving companies to do this right ??

Reactions: 14
6 months pregnant, would you not pay a little extra and get a better seat?
Maybe she ll just wear her TFL "Baby onboard" badge and hope to get moved.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Yawning into the camera, her lack of manners never cease to amaze me! 🙄
She really has an elevated sense of importance. The yawning, slurping, lip smacking all indicate she regards her viewers as beneath her- that she's doing them a favour by sharing her day/thoughts with them.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
She's been home since the 22nd of March and in that time he has seen her 7 times.

For some of those, she had a reason to see him - for a hospital appointment and a quick bite to eat after, to get freebies at the baby show, to travel up North for freebies, Wellfest before he headed off on holidays and probably also to promote himself a bit.

They went out for dinner about two weeks after she moved home which I believe was the first time he saw her since the hospital visit in January, other two times he called around to her - once for a cuppa with the cringe cups and the other time for a quick pizza - I'd say the chap is living on Rennies the way he inhales his food to get out of there quickly!

Add that to:
1. when they met
2. 8th of December when she told him she was pregnant
3. Night away in Kilkenny (If that was with him!)
4. She trained in his gym
5. Christmas visit to her family
6. NYE in London
7. She was home in January for a hospital visit - presuming he went along

She is less than 3 months away from having a baby with a man she has met 14* times! (there may have been other times they were together during that two-week period in December that they were together/pretending to be together but I doubt it - she would have let us know!)

*I am possibly missing some other hospital visits but it is unlikely she was with him and didn't tag or show an elbow!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
We know she has claws hands but couldn’t possibly use them when she yawns. bleeping creature.
Flying with mam and emosh because it’s the last time she will see her. Can she please duck off ?

Reactions: 7
Still banging on about flying everything home from London.

She is aware you can get moving companies to do this right ??
Ya that was all ridiculous why she couldn't have just got a company its beyond me. For someone with 600 points in her leaving it wasn't a very smart plan.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.