Siobhán O'Hagan #49 Moping around Pearse Street in isolation, awaiting Darragh's once a week visitation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is he and I will switch on my tinder passport haaaa the more specific the better to swipe
---

Now the tarts will be her new almond croissant obsession … side note give me a tart over an almond croissant anyday I love them 😂 lidi do really nice ones
I don't follow him so I haven't a clue... someone else here might know 😉

Why is she even ordering burritos when she’s all about hello slop I mean fresh . A hour & half for delivery - seems when she’s in a huff with ned she pisses all over Ireland

• Haha
Reactions: 15
its literally nothing 🤣 I’d easily post that 💯 the yellow is where someone had added text, what’s remaining is his actual story.
Oh that’s quite anticlimactic. And now I want one of those tarts. Recently, Dunnes ones have been nicer than Lidl ones… 😂 Riveting content on Shiv’s thread here, I know!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Totally disagree with this, Ned has no right at all to be ‘telling her’ what to spend her money on or where to live. As far as we know they are not even in a relationship, and even at that it’s 2023 I wouldn’t expect any man to be telling someone who earns their own wage to ‘cop on’ and what to spend their money on or where to live. Each to their own whatever you do in your own relationship with finances and it goes both ways I wouldn’t expect her to be telling him not to go off on his biking holiday and save instead
I am aligned with your thinking but these are very abnormal circumstances. In my own relationship we keep our money private and rightfully so, but we don't have a child on the way in pitiful circumstances and I would never need to advise my partner that way because she is not wasteful with money.

Now if someone was making the huge amount of poor judgements like Shiv is making with my child I would absolutely intervene.

It's apples and oranges. You know one of the major problems Shiv had that has led her to this point, is that there is no one in her life to give her the harsh truths. Sometimes it's necessary. Life isn't a box of roses.

She's carrying a child living in a make believe fairytale, has been for a long time.

Reactions: 8
I am aligned with your thinking but these are very abnormal circumstances. In my own relationship we keep our money private and rightfully so, but we don't have a child on the way in pitiful circumstances and I would never need to advise my partner that way because she is not wasteful with money.

Now if someone was making the huge amount of poor judgements like Shiv is making with my child I would absolutely intervene.

It's apples and oranges. You know one of the major problems Shiv had that has led her to this point, is that there is no one in her life to give her the harsh truths. Sometimes it's necessary. Life isn't a box of roses.

She's carrying a child living in a make believe fairytale, has been for a long time.
I don’t think Ned is even ready to make such a request/suggestion from her.

He still lives with his parents, how’s he going to to be able to tell siobhan about paying rent? She feels she is too/more experienced in life than him and will shut him down.

The guy seems to be still in his youth. Nothing wrong with that - but he just may not be ready to fully commit to a child - a woman - never mind a mother.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Does anyone know how to set up a new thread? My title only lasted 9 days!

Most voted title is the genius suggestion from @SpendTooMuchTimeOnHere -
Siobhán O'Hagan #50 Hey, I just met you, I’m having your baby, here’s my number. Call me….maybe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Can someone with Tinder PLEASE see if he's on it 🫣
Speaking of Tinder, if my memory serves me correctly I do believe we have a regular contributor on here who once upon a time swiped right for Slobbers 😂😂😂 But don’t worry I won’t name and shame…we all make mistakes 😉😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Speaking of Tinder, if my memory serves me correctly I do believe we have a regular contributor on here who once upon a time swiped right for Slobbers 😂😂😂 But don’t worry I won’t name and shame…we all make mistakes 😉😂
There was a time I was about to swipe Shiv….

.. but at the last second I turned the steering wheel and kept on driving.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How did you make the judgment call that he was drunk enough to have unprotected sex with you but not too drunk that he wouldn't be able to perform?
This is honestly going to live rent free in my head for longer than I care to admit 😂😂 I guess being an actuary finally paid off for her with some calculations

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
If it affects his child, he absolutely does. I'd be raging if my baby daddy, or mother of my child were out spending the way they BOTH are. Ned's trip can't be cheap, with all the petrol etc, and it's the 2nd time he's been abroad since she got pregnant. Meanwhile she's pissing money up the wall on that flat, eating out and the rest. Babies and children aren't cheap, you'd think they'd be putting that money into a trust fund for university or something. Except they're living it up like they're single with no ties. It's bizarre, actually.
Baby Molly Molloy is not like other babies, already a fitness influencer, doesn't need Uni, she's going to be living differently.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone know how to set up a new thread? My title only lasted 9 days!

Most voted title is the genius suggestion from @SpendTooMuchTimeOnHere -
Siobhán O'Hagan #50 Hey, I just met you, I’m having your baby, here’s my number. Call me….maybe
***NEW THREAD IS UP*** Fifty threads - what an achievement for her

Reactions: 5
Like I actually think she's probably making a good bit from her ads at the moment (couple of thousand per ad she has 160k followers), and she'd want to be with the rent ! Imagine renting an apartment for that price and you don't even get a parking space with it 😳
only needs a parking bay for the pram anyway
---
Ehm I kinda believe he is just talking about the Portuguese Custard Tarts (Pasteis de nata).. I don't actually think it's a dig at Shiv.

Gym macho men are always boasting about how much they can eat and still be shredded 🙄
i dont think the lift goes all the way to the top with Ned either, cant see him being bright enough to have a dig. Too busy squeezing into his baby gap to worry about baby mamma

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
what was the passport incident between her and sinead??
Pull up a chair Blarney

Sinead was due to head off on one of the first “retreats” she organised/put her name to in Portugal and her and Siobhan were out the night before. Siobhan flew home to London with Sinead’s passport but what was most mysterious was that Sinead’s passport was in Sinead’s handbag, so Siobhan must have gone into the bag to get it. Sinead had it on her stories that Siobhan left with her passport but Siobhan never mentioned it so many believe this was a deliberate sabotage attempt from Siobhan to screw over Sinead’s first retreat. Sinead had a passport card so travelled anyway but how else would Siobhan have ended up with Sinead’s passport, that was in her zipped-up handbag, if not a deliberate act!

TLDR: Shiv was overcome by the green-eyed monster having listened to how successful Sinead was all evening and in a drunken state tried to ruin Sinead's retreat by going into her handbag and stealing her passport.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.