Siobhán O'Hagan #49 Moping around Pearse Street in isolation, awaiting Darragh's once a week visitation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sinead is off hanging out with her Dad today. They have a lovely relationship. If she and Shiv had a lovely relationship she would have stayed in Dublin last night to hang out with her before she goes to Portugal tomorrow. The fact that she didn't arrange that with her speaks volumes. Especially since she hasn't seen her since she got pregnant. I'd be straight over to my bff's house!

Anyone know when they last saw each other?
They've had some calls but in person the last time was when Shiv took her passport.

Shiv dodged her going away party after that which was in Belfast because the train strike in London made it difficult for her to get to the airport. A convenient excuse.

London has taxis doesn't it, not like Shiv pays thousands in business class flights.🤣✌

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
But they're not BFFs... their relationship has been noticeably fairly cold since the passport incident. Was that possibly the last time they saw each other? Siobhan was meant to go to Belfast to see Sinead before she went to Australia but she didn't make the flight ... it was odd behavior actually she showed up at the tube station and then said there was a strike and went home...

And yup she isn't going to change at all for her child. "Maternal instinct" isn't going to undo her whole life, beliefs and behaviors etc... Unless she goes to a lot of therapy and does some serious work on herself.

• Heart
They've had some calls but in person the last time was when Shiv took her passport.

Shiv dodged her going away party after that which was in Belfast because the train strike in London made it difficult for her to get to the airport. A convenient excuse.

London has taxis doesn't it, not like Shiv pays thousands in business class flights.🤣✌
Oh - that is so interesting! So that might explain why Shiv turned up at the airport - trying to smooth things over. Sinead knows Shiv took the passport on purpose. Imagine going into her bag to get it. How did she think she was swinging that one? Why even admit to having it?

Reactions: 6
Sinead is off hanging out with her Dad today. They have a lovely relationship. If she and Shiv had a lovely relationship she would have stayed in Dublin last night to hang out with her before she goes to Portugal tomorrow. The fact that she didn't arrange that with her speaks volumes. Especially since she hasn't seen her since she got pregnant. I'd be straight over to my bff's house!

Anyone know when they last saw each other?
I think Shiv was supposed to be here when Sinead was and then Ned told her he was going to Portugal so she’s booked to go to Portugal now too in the hope she can entice across down to see Roisin and her partner.

She posted something yesterday, I think was a repost of her being in Portugal this time last year and the year before and said seems I always go to Portugal in May - I’m now thinking that this was her justification to Ned for booking a holiday at the same time as him.

Oh - that is so interesting! So that might explain why Shiv turned up at the airport - trying to smooth things over. Sinead knows Shiv took the passport on purpose. Imagine going into her bag to get it. How did she think she was swinging that one? Why even admit to having it?
We guessed that was maybe so Siobhan could say she would fly back to Ireland with the passport and give it to Sinead like a saviour. Hard to say. But yeah if she just wanted to sabotage Sinead's retreat she needn't have bothered saying she had it. Also could have been just a very jealous impulsive move with little thought given. Seemed Siobhan wasn't invited to the retreat either from what I remember and Sinead probably told her how much profit she was gonna make off it.

But in the end Sinead realized she had a passport card and didn't need the passport.

Reactions: 5
---
That's a humble brag to his antics if ever I seen one.

When we were younger, I had a friend who left the club with a girl. Came back an hour later and then left with another one a while after. I get the same vibes from Ned. Just a relentless pursuer to feed his own ego.
Yeah it’s all about validation.

I bet he’s terrible in bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t think I’ve ever known Shiv take a day away from Instagram, she can’t have that in her - so for when she’s in labour she’ll have hopefully stocked up on all her throwbacks to keep her busy for a while then “ta-dah! little one has arrived effortlessly and here’s my champagne and sushi”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t think I’ve ever known Shiv take a day away from Instagram, she can’t have that in her - so for when she’s in labour she’ll have hopefully stocked up on all her throwbacks to keep her busy for a while then “ta-dah! little one has arrived effortlessly and here’s my champagne and sushi”
That is definitely going to be the first picture with her big bleeping annoying grin and dragged into the photo pretend happy family and Ned pretending it's all so easy !!

Reactions: 16
She's absolutely off her rocker everyone knows the baby wasn't planned, they don't need to ask 😂 and I doubt many would ask because they already know
I reckon she's giving of vibes that it was planned to people that don't closely follow her like we do.

That's targetted at the insta huns from the Mayo event anway! That's what happens when you go around pretending your in an imaginary relationship and have been for a while.

Reactions: 8
She's absolutely off her rocker everyone knows the baby wasn't planned, they don't need to ask 😂 and I doubt many would ask because they already know
But the baby was planned! Schemed, plotted, and planned. Ovulation checked and verified on Whoop and Apple watch. Tinder/Bumble scanned for a sperm donor.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Her new claim of not getting a car and instead relying on lifts has nothing to do with finances and is all about manipulation

Everything Siobhan says or does comes from a place of manipulation (manipulation of narrative or of others )

She displays clear signs of anxious attachment and is creating manipulative situations due to this fear of rejection or abandonment. She isn’t getting a car so that she can rely on Ned and guilt trip him for lifts. She is already setting up her and the baby’s “need” for him and how can he possibly say no when she has no other option…

Reactions: 23
Things not to ask a pregnant woman:

1. Is your baby daddy enjoying his 3rd holiday in 6 months?
2. Do you know if he impregnated anyone else on the holiday where he met and impregnated you?
3. Has he learned his lesson and started wrapping it up?
4. Have you any idea what you will do with your life now that your gamble of a relationship hasn't worked out?

Feel free to add your own.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.