Siobhán O'Hagan #48 She’s thirsty, she’s rough and we still can’t believe she’s up the duff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ, Shiv thinking she’s making a celebrity guest appearance it’s like when David Brent calls into the office after he’s made redundant because he thinks it’s good for staff morale
OH Well (Fest). I am sure they are lucky to have her.

Reactions: 12
Something tells me it will be the opposite.

No matter what anyone says - the birthing process isn’t beautiful . Imagine that clump of hair - red puffy face - grunting - vagina plopped out .

Reactions: 12
Again, think shes trying to be like Sean Casey

Reactions: 10
Christ, Shiv thinking she’s making a celebrity guest appearance it’s like when David Brent calls into the office after he’s made redundant because he thinks it’s good for staff morale
Needs the validation of being recognised.
"Sure they did nt invite me but every1 knew who I was anyway"

Reactions: 4
Don't bother with wellfest Shiv. It was never good enough for you in the past was it. Thinking you are bigger than the Irish fitness scene. Maybe stomp away from it you shrivelled hag.

Reactions: 13
Ok so we mentioned her family not being shown and her not being at Wellfest and magically her dad is testing out mics with her and she’s away to Wellfest is there anything else we’d like rectified while we have Shiv reading?

Reactions: 17
Ok so we mentioned her family not being shown and her not being at Wellfest and magically her dad is testing out mics with her and she’s away to Wellfest is there anything else we’d like rectified while we have Shiv reading?
Yes!
Did you get preggers on purpose Shivster???

Reactions: 25
She's hard at work combatting that hard truth with her PR rounds on podcasts.

We got all the receipts Shivvers.
What’s weird is it’s almost like she can’t decide the narrative she wants. If I didn’t know better…. The way she goes on and talks about it her and Ned are together ages, she didn’t want kids, decided she did last June & they started trying. Because she keeps saying I decided I did, I changed my mindset and got pregnant. Like it was an intentional, planned thing. Then makes the comment on the podcast she didn’t know her cycle. Like an excuse… Like protection was out of the question. But then wasn’t shocked to be pregnant. She’s tying herself in knots with the lies/omitting. She would earn so much more respect if she just said yeh ned and I aren’t together, got drunk, no protection, got pregnant, was shocked, but happy now etc ….. just be human and tell the truth Siobhan!

Reactions: 40
Interesting that this geebag was looking at nice walks to do in Dublin yesterday, Ned did DIL in Corcagh Park with his gym crew This percent solidifies for me they’re not in a relationship. (I was pretty sure they weren’t anyway but this is the icing on the cake) If they were in a relationship Slob would be there marking her territory in front of all the female members!

Reactions: 11
It’s that or it’s one of those gaslighty shitty relationships where he basically hides her and she accepts it because she’s so desperate

Reactions: 9
Yes totally agree … when the guest talks about tracking cycles etc…. She said she noticed that her recovery time depleted quite quick …. And that she knew there was a chance she could be pregnant … and then boom two lines on the test … and how they both wanted it … As Amber would say in Clueless… as if

Reactions: 6
She's such a doormat and has the character of a person, that Ned can still go ride all around him and she'd still accept a relationship for the optics of it and insta validation if he wanted one. (Which be definitely doesn't).

Reactions: 10
But it's bullshit that she didn't know her cycle.. she posted about it all the time. I knew more about hers than my own at one point!

Reactions: 18
But it's bullshit that she didn't know her cycle.. she posted about it all the time. I knew more about hers than my own at one point!
It was apart of her content - just like sineads viewers now know how many eggs she has because she talks about her fertility.
---
It was apart of her content - just like sineads viewers now know how many eggs she has because she talks about her fertility.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.