Siobhán O'Hagan #48 She’s thirsty, she’s rough and we still can’t believe she’s up the duff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are not together - it is his weekly visit. Why wouldn't he go to Wellfest? - he's in that industry.

Reactions: 21
So they must be together lads?! He is around a lot. Surely that isn’t all for freebie? Also why are people getting pics with her - have people no cop on
Lol he’s never seen Mon - Fri.

But seen for an hour or so at the weekends or seen when there’s a chance of getting free stuff 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her last period was the 7th of November so nine months and one week later is the 14th of August. That's my guess!

Reactions: 10
So they must be together lads?! He is around a lot. Surely that isn’t all for freebie? Also why are people getting pics with her - have people no cop on
Disagree, He's off to Spain for 2 weeks to ride anything with a pulse. Obviously has to make a quick appearance for he heads off.

It's what Shiv wants you think and it's working obviously.

If they were together he'd be living with her 110%

Reactions: 25
Yer one Shone_Virtue has more than twice Siobhan's following. I've never heard of her but she was holding a workshop there. They probably knew each other.

Soulfully_Sonia seems to be fangirling everyone at it. She's a life coach

Ailish Heffernan is another life coach that is fangirling everyone.

Two dopes looking for clout to increase their following.
---
Disagree, He's off to Spain for 2 weeks to ride anything with a pulse. Obviously has to make a quick appearance for he heads off.

It's what Shiv wants you think and it's working obviously.

If they were together he'd be living with her 110%
I'm not sure if they'd be living together as they don't even know each other but we'd see two breakfasts for sure and she'd be training at his gym etc
---
Maybe we should include a poll in the next thread to see if Tattlers think they are together or not!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
If this is them ‘together’ it’s the weirdest relationship I’ve ever encountered… no wonder they’ve found themselves where they are in life.
I was due on the 9th of August but arrived 6 days early, so I’m going to guess the 3rd for little baby Margarita Mercedes Molloy-O’Hagan

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yer one Shone_Virtue has more than twice Siobhan's following. I've never heard of her but she was holding a workshop there. They probably knew each other.

Soulfully_Sonia seems to be fangirling everyone at it. She's a life coach

Ailish Heffernan is another life coach that is fangirling everyone.

Two dopes looking for clout to increase their following.
---

I'm not sure if they'd be living together as they don't even know each other but we'd see two breakfasts for sure and she'd be training at his gym etc
---
Maybe we should include a poll in the next thread to see if Tattlers think they are together or not!
im sure Shona is an ex gf of James Smith. It’s a shiv flex to JS
Shiv is a giant twit.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.