Siobhan O’Hagan #46 Ned Philanderers has 'come' and gone, living differently didn't last long

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems plausible. Ned on holidays and wanted to get the leg up or was chatting to someone he fancies and deleted the story. It was an evening delete aswell.

Well done Shiv.

Reactions: 11
Surely Neds on tinder....surely have some single gals in here also on there. Someone's needs have chat.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe he packed up for his lads hol and didn’t pitch up for the scan so she archived? Then realised from looking on here he’s more likely to pull girls without the post so unarchived?

Fair enough he looks drunk but he comes across as cringey and immature in that video. I do wonder if she’s now regretting her baby daddy choice!
---
Surely Neds on tinder....surely have some single gals in here also on there. Someone's needs have chat.
Was literally about to suggest someone from here slides into his DMs and gets his side of the story 😂 Any volunteers?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe he packed up for his lads hol and didn’t pitch up for the scan so she archived? Then realised from looking on here he’s more likely to pull girls without the post so unarchived?

Fair enough he looks drunk but he comes across as cringey and immature in that video. I do wonder if she’s now regretting her baby daddy choice!
---

Was literally about to suggest someone from here slides into his DMs and gets his side of the story 😂 Any volunteers?
Oh dear God please let this happen! A tattle exclusive!! Nedixit: His Story

• Haha
Reactions: 23
God I’d say it’s really starting to sink in now. Imagine when she gets back to Dublin from being in London & heading into pearse street ALONE, into a freezing cold silent flat. (Unless there’s a secret roommate which I think there might be). You’re at that awkward stage of pregnancy where you just look kind of bloated, but you know you’re only going to get bigger. Your baby daddy who clearly has zero interest fresh off a lads holiday where he’s been up to god knows what. Then the month long wait for all his holiday conquests to get their periods. Its a lot 🫣🤣 The thing that kills me about Siobhan anc please Siobhan when you read this take it on board….. why can’t she ever just admit things are a bit tit? That’s she’s fucked up, feels deflated etc. why can’t she just say….. Darragh and I aren’t together. We’re going to co-parent, because there was no relationship it was a drunken shag. I just hate how she always has to act superior rather than just being real.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Probably partly because admitting how tit the situation is out loud to hundreds of people makes it an absolute reality. Whereas right now she can pretend to everyone (and herself) that everything's just grand. Appearances and all that.

Reactions: 16
Always has to be front and centre. Ned mustn’t have a thing for pick-me girls

877B8D24-5971-47D9-A992-CF726B1713FE.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I start to feel a miniscule of sympathy for her then she posts tit like this. Ireland the country she thinks she is better than but it suits her to be Irish when abroad.

Go way with that. The big ginger dope.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Is it me, or does she become even more of a prick on Paddy’s day?? The footage of her doing the Irish dancing in Bali, thinking she's Jean Butler gave me the ick.

It's more Shiv-er dance than Riverdance.

Poundland Paddy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Yes Siobhan it really is a mystery how you are still alive after belly flopping about 2 foot in to a swimming pool.🙄
#imsocool #bellyflop #pickme #imsohard #adventurous

Lol she literally is like I'm great. Not a bit of cop on. In the picture wer is is above everyone like 4 people are ready for the photo. She just gets such a thrill from being centre of attention.

Reactions: 9
The nails are hideous and I know she regretted getting the colour but uhh they are horrible.

Reactions: 5
Why is she not in Dublin for St Patricks Day?? She's the most Irish person that ever lived. Ever. 🍀🍀😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mean, I’m not saying she was drinking and eating tit a lot, so I’m sure it’s pure coincidence she’s doing less of both and her skin and even THOSE hands look healthier.

Reactions: 12
Mean, I’m not saying she was drinking and eating tit a lot, so I’m sure it’s pure coincidence she’s doing less of both and her skin and even THOSE hands look healthier.
She definitely drank more than let on. I'd say most evenings in the Clapham apartment were grim alone drinking when Laura wasn't there.

Reactions: 15
Got a Large... definitely could've got a medium.. but complains alĺ her medium clothes are too small.. and will probably still be bigger than this post baby.
Make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.