Siobhan O’Hagan #46 Ned Philanderers has 'come' and gone, living differently didn't last long

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she still @ animals? Stop trying to make it a thing Slob, you influence literally no one!!

Reactions: 5
Who's Holly? I'm lost 😅
Hollie Campbell- 'MUA' from Newry with an interesting life. I don't think her & Shiv were ever 'friends' as such- more acquaintences that were at the same place at the same time a few times, who since liked/commented on each others stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did she honestly do a M0 unboxing and say the bars look really good but then she doesn’t know if that’s just cos they marketed them really well.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
MP not giving AF link codes anymore, but since people are asking ( read no one) if you buy through her link MP will know. What a complete dose.
slumming it on the bus now too. What has the world come too? From 1st class to a double decker.
Waaaay too early for a thread title suggestion but:

Siobhan O’Hagan #47 From first class to double decker, because she succumbed to Ned's pecker

• Haha
Reactions: 80
Did she honestly do a M0 unboxing and say the bars look really good but then she doesn’t know if that’s just cos they marketed them really well.
I'd be raging if I was MP!
Had a look at those bars - per 100g:
562 kcals and 21g of protein
Kinder Bueno per 100g:
570 kcals and 8.6g protein

Would you be bothered? Plus filled with way more crap and way more expensive. Actuary skills gone AWOL obvs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Looks like he’s abroad, everyone has shorts on. Living differently whilst Shiv packs up for Dublin.
Yeah definitely looks like he’s abroad, screams single lads holiday to me. He’s making sure he’s out of the country for when she moves back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
God I'd love to know the conversations between Ned and Shiv behind the scenes.

Going off her personality she's probably the worst baby mother he could be in a co parenting situation with.

He doesn't look like he's giving much of a duck either. Not a great situation for that kid!

Reactions: 25
She’s never been in a long term relationship. So she doesn’t really know men like that. Now she’ll start to find out.

rule no 1: DONT trap them. They’ll never forgive you and will always resent you 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ned out on the lash living his best life!
I think he’s taken down that story already, it’s gone now!! And the pregnancy announcement post is back on his (and her) page again (sorry that may have been mentioned already!!!)….why would she take it down for one day and then put it back up? 🙈🤷🏼‍maybe he took the post down cos he’s on a lads holiday and doesn’t want anyone to know he’s got an OH baby on the way😂😂😂!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
maybe he took the post down cos he’s on a lads holiday and doesn’t want anyone to know he’s got an OH baby on the way😂😂😂!!
Nail on the head 😂. You can imagine her fuming in the apartment knowing he deleted the only reference to him being a dad so he could meet someone 😂😂😂

Dead. I am loving this.

Siobhan we know you read here, I literally and I mean literally will pay for this business idea. Which I’m giving you free of charge - where you basically share all the messages and VN and DMs between you and Ned 😂. I’d pay for that access

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.