Siobhan O’Hagan #45 from Bali to the box room, live by the swords, die by the Swords

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buying multiple properties. Long term leases. Living differently. All bullshit.

Reactions: 9
Those knives will come in handy for piercing her microwave meals!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Givne her history with property/renting- a 'long term lease' to her is probably 6mths...yanno...cause she's such a digital nomad living differently... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't understand, did she buy those knives or where they gifted. The handwritten letter has thrown me off.

Reactions: 3
Those knives will come in handy for piercing her microwave meals!
DEAD!!
are they gifted or bought? cos she says thanks like they are #gifted and also says she knows nothing about knives. If she was buying them surely she wouldnt spend so much money on them judging by that school canteen cutlery she bought in Oh Clapham.

100% gifted.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't believe she will be in gcd long at all. I think she got a 2-3 month lease on that place ( did someone say she can write off the first three months in tax as relocation costs?) I think she didn't want to he been as a mere pleb effected by the housing crisis and this will buy her a bit of time to get something more appropriate and also added bonus of thinking she's giving us great content at the fabulous gcd😂

Reactions: 15
I don't believe she will be in gcd long at all. I think she got a 2-3 month lease on that place ( did someone say she can write off the first three months in tax as relocation costs?) I think she didn't want to he been as a mere pleb effected by the housing crisis and this will buy her a bit of time to get something more appropriate and also added bonus of thinking she's giving us great content at the fabulous gcd😂
She’s not even on GCD though right? Someone say Parnell street? She’s trying to create the impression she’s on GCD

Reactions: 4
She's on Boyne Street just off Pearse St. It's almost 1km away from GCD. 800m to be precise.

She's stomping up to get a 3fe coffee and then walk almost another .6km with it to take a picture of it beside the GCD water by which stage it would be cold.

I know this area like the back of my hand, it's really fooking pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think it came out after that picture about the “long term lease” that it was six months. Which I suppose in her mind is long for her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She's on Boyne Street just off Pearse St. It's almost 1km away from GCD. 800m to be precise.

She's stomping up to get a 3fe coffee and then walk almost another .6km with it to take a picture of it beside the GCD water by which stage it would be cold.

So it’s likely a photo of an empty cup 😂😂😂😂
---
I think it came out after that picture about the “long term lease” that it was six months. Which I suppose in her mind is long for her 🤷🏻‍♀️
Calling it now though she has a secret roommate on Boyne Street (hence no tour of her apartment), and she will be out of there before the baby is born. It’s actually worse if I’m wrong 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yep the cup is probably empty. Shiv is a creature of habit when it comes to food. Same thing everytime she is there.

Tagging the duck out of 3fe coffee and Nutbutter.
777 for cocktails and food.

Reactions: 7

I was literally just going to say the same thing. She won’t be able to keep up the illusion in Dublin of some sort of elevated life style. We all know the truth.

Reactions: 3
I was literally just going to say the same thing. She won’t be able to keep up the illusion in Dublin of some sort of elevated life style. We all know the truth.
We all know the truth and there will be Tattlers such as myself crossing her stomping path on a daily basis. Tattler detectives undercover lol.

Dublin is such a village really compared with London so insult us all at your peril Shiv!

Reactions: 12
Likely why she went to Bali in the first place

Reactions: 4

She’s so strapped for cash she probably keeps an empty 3fe coffee cup in storage to use for her daily pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Awhhhh poor Shiv.

She can't get a single coffee delivered to her in Dublin like she could in Bali.

She'll have to spend €10 euro minimum and delivery fee probably €3.99 on top. So 14 euro in total.

A tough adjustment to her exploitative lifestyle.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.