Siobhan O’Hagan #45 from Bali to the box room, live by the swords, die by the Swords

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely don't understand how she isn't absolutely tit scared at the situation she finds herself in now, I'm pregnant with number 2, in a fantastic relationship with a great partner, we have decent jobs and a mortgage and brilliant family support and even I can say it's scary bringing another child into the world with the cost of living atm never mind the state of the world at present. Meanwhile you have this one spunkin money up a wall on some soulless apartment, fella seemingly wants F all to do with her and she has no steady income and is prancing about like everything is just hearts and flowers.

She's a fuckin basket case.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm not so sure she is taking this all very lightly. The shine seems to have gone off it somewhat - no more happy smiley photos, no bump photos, no more kicks from the baby (🤯), and no real mention of the pregnancy too much either.

She seems to be scrambling a bit - trying to reconnect with friends who were beneath her when she was "living differently", going to a calab agency lunch with other wannabes who she would definitely have deemed as below her a few years ago. Even that apartment - she knows herself it is crap - no tour of it for starters.

Breakdown incoming.........

Reactions: 25
She is posting video testimonials - things must be getting bad!
---
I notice not one person talks about the results that they got though!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
---
Shared with “160,000” people 2 hours ago. 14 likes. Brutal 🫣 I’d be mortified with that on my own Instagram Iv about 400 followers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
But yeh no one talking about their results. Just 3 not very fit looking (I’m sure lovely women)…. but very average sized women talking about how they signed up because Siobhan told them they could enjoy their weekends & not starve themselves….. no results tho 🫣😬 I’d tell them that for free 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also the caption….. “tell me your reason for joining in the comments below”…… zero comments 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
---
What results, weight gain? 🤣
---
Shared with “160,000” people 2 hours ago. 14 likes. Brutal 🫣 I’d be mortified with that on my own Instagram Iv about 400 followers 😂
Nearly at 14,000 views too. 1 like for every thousand people that watched it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
---
Can you call it a testimonial if there’s no testimony to the service? I know she’s a bit dim, but that video was essentially saying a whole load of absolutely nothing.

Reactions: 11
They must have been the only 3 responses Shiv received in her call out for testimonials back in January.

None of them women are the best versions of themselves and they are just repeating the guff Shiv comes out with.

Honestly, Shiv is probably filling them with blank generic praise and they are hoovering it up. Naive gullible people with low self esteem are her target market.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So I haven't commented here since 'the announcement' because 1) SHOOK and 2) I think it's a bit of a sad situation. But taking away the personal side of it, she is a personal trainer who has studied (loosely speaking) pre and post natal training and is now pregnant. And she is doing absolutely nothing with it! She genuinely could be raking it in if she put some effort in, started recording her own training and how she is adapting it for her pregnancy, actually posting honestly what she is eating and why, what her plan is for her pregnancy and how it is safe to train during pregnancy. But all she does is post throw back of her in a bikini, complain about the weather repost videos she has recorded years ago or a 50 second video that she clearly made in one take and posted with no edits. The podcast is a joke. Again could have an impact if she made it personal or relatable or at least was consistent with it. She talked about how it was going to be interesting people talking about life and interesting topics. 2 out of 4 episodes have been herself. One of the others was like a payback for her being on that podcast and the other was just a friend of hers talking about leaving Ireland in a time where people can barely afford to heat their homes never mind save for flights and accommodation in a foreign country 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Christ she's definitely scraping the barrel funds wise. Head just above water.

-Training in the apartment complex gym instead of her usual Perpetua fitness. Remember she hired a BMW just to train there.
-She is washing clothes!!! Normally she goes fast fashion in Penneys

Also the dope is going to the ATM to get money to get change for the bus. She's in GCD now, here's an idea go to the shop and get a leap card and top it up with 20 euro. Shiv logic probaby says that's a poor use of funds.

The same Shiv will get another nutbutter delivered today costing 30 euros.

Reactions: 24
Morning coffee thoughts. Imagine you’re pregnant and you decide to spend €3600 per month on rent for the sole purpose of impressing other people. But then having to get “change for the bus” because you didn’t spend that money on a car, with a car seat etc instead….

….although im still not convinced this isn’t some weird last hurrah in town & she has a secret roommate

Reactions: 25
Is she an Irish person who hates Ireland really ? She could figure out London transport and Lime bikes no bother but Dublin Bus is vintage as she needs change ? Vintage ?
LEAP card Slobbers ?
Also, she’s now getting the bus. She’s a long way from first class now..

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Is she an Irish person who hates Ireland really ? She could figure out London transport and Lime bikes no bother but Dublin Bus is vintage as she needs change ? Vintage ?
LEAP card Slobbers ?
We also have those rentable bikes all over town, no mention of them. All over Dublin actually!
---
LEAP card Slobbers ?
Yes she thinks it’s cute and charming to insinuate Ireland is backwards….u meet those types abroad all the time I think. Boil my blood 🤣

Reactions: 23
LEAP card Slobbers ?
For what she has needlessly committed to spend on rent she could have got herself a decent car.

She'll need one when the kid arrives. Could you imagine Shiv getting on the bus on Pearse Street heading out towards Lucan lugging the buggy on 🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
We also have those rentable bikes all over town, no mention of them. All over Dublin actually!
---

Yes she thinks it’s cute and charming to insinuate Ireland is backwards….u meet those types abroad all the time I think. Boil my blood 🤣
She absolutely plays up to the Stereotype as if she's the most Irish person ever. She couldn't be less Irish, I don't recognize her character traits in many of at all.

Yep there's Dublin Bikes, Bleeper Bikes, and another one I forget the name of. They are handy.

Reactions: 12
Not many people will want to be roommates with a baby either. God imagine all the baby stuff just lying around on the floor all over the place.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.