Siobhan O’Hagan #45 from Bali to the box room, live by the swords, die by the Swords

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know… I still think she got herself pregnant. I don’t mean by Ned.

I mean.. by her own account.. she’s built different to other girls. So she obviously just just willed her testosterone to spike enough to create a single sperm and it implanted the egg..

To me that’s more believable than she got the ride.
Or a visit from the A.I. man.....to use farming parlance!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah yes craving attention and goes for the oldest Influenza trick in the book. Delete and Repost. It's a similar strategy to going private and public.

She's definitely craving attention.

• Haha
I just seen this dickheads tik tok about leaving Ireland, do they honestly think that they invented travelling, Irish people have always travelled, I actually can't stick her 😤😤

I just seen this dickheads tik tok about leaving Ireland, do they honestly think that they invented travelling, Irish people have always travelled, I actually can't stick her 😤😤
Even though I'm based in Dublin, I've traveled more extensively than this head to a wider range of countries and definitely done more cultural stuff with the memories imprinted in my brain. Many of my peers would be the same. It's so normal.

This is the one who was taking selfies at the Killing fields. Probably the most cultural thing she ever done. Also she does is drink, eat takeout food and pretend she's god's gift to fitness (punishment exercises) at every location. The same thing.

Reactions: 21
It is a well known fact that Shivtopher Columbus discovered Bali in 2017

• Haha
Reactions: 46
New thread title should be; its a hybrid of some epic ones here

Shivtopher Columbus whilst living differently discovered Bali. Oh the Oven, what a scam! Back to Dublin pushing a pram!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thread title suggestion:

Shiv’s preggo announcement now a dirty delete, meanwhile she’s back ‘living differently’ on Pearse Streeeeeeeeh”
Brilliant!
---
I can see the pregnancy announcement on both their grids but I did notice earlier it wasn’t there, maybe it was archived and then unarchived, or maybe insta glitch either way a bit weird
It was definitely gone last night. She must have archived it and then decided to repost. Wonder what's behind that?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.