Siobhan O'Hagan #43 Darraghs pull ups are clearly better than his pull outs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone, the wiki has now been created. Link below.

Dead at the nicknames. Well done

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So lots of questions from people asking about Siobh's new fella. Here is the timeline for those who weren't following - feel free to correct me if I missed anything/got anything wrong. (haha - I know you all will!)

November 25/26 - She met him when they were both in AbuDhabi for the F1 at a Black Forge party. Announced on one of her emails that she had a holiday fling.

December 2 - She is back in Dublin looking very thirsty in a black mini and red lipstick. Let's not forget the upskirt photo. We do not know if they met up but unlikely as he was on the piss with his mates.

Her period was due around this time.

Lots and lots of photos of her in bikinis and throwbacks are shown for the next few weeks.

December 8th - she is back in Dublin again but we again don't know if they met up. It is possible that she was over to tell him that she was pregnant. She told us she knew when she collected her blue belt for BJJ which was on the 12th of December.

December 13/14 (?) - She drops everything and rushes back to Dublin early for Christmas. There seemed to be a few dates over the next two weeks. Was there a night away in Kilkenny? She trained at his gym, they were out for dinner. A few hints that something was happening.

December 24 - The family Christmas photo! Ned appears in a photo with her family and has dinner with them. This was the first big reveal.

NYE -Ned goes to London with her. We see them out to dinner and play mini golf.

The Christmas photo and minigolf are the only photos he appears in. He has never publically acknowledged her apart from being tagged in the pregnancy announcement. She never tags him in these photos.

January 21 - she was back in Dublin again. No photos of Ned just a hand in a dinner photo. None of her usual bag packing etc that we see for other trips -it was lowkey. The week after that she was acting very strange and looked very sad. None of her usual morning shite and we saw some manic meditation.

December 30 - Sunday evening post about Camille being nicer in Dublin than the UK while watching DWTS (in her parents' house according to some Tattlers). The next day she's in Swords for brunch and makes a post about being very happy. Flight back to London.

Friday - posts about being pregnant and how happy "we" are. It is not quite 10 weeks since she met him in UAE.

My theory is he ghosted her after the ONS and ignored her trips back to Dublin.... until she broke the news. Then there was a few dates but he decided not to pursue a relationship with her. He must be planning to be a part of the baby's life as he was tagged in the announcement.
This might be a good summary of her "relationship" with Ned.

Correction: I don't think he had dinner with them on Christmas Eve though! If you look at the dinner table - Peanut's gf is missing as is Ned but... there is only one extra place set. I don't think he was there for dinner and peanut's gf took the photo. Maybe dropped in before or after?

Reactions: 11
Bagsy Kilkenny man and his all Ireland football tickets 👋🏻 🟡⚫

Putting my consulting hat on, I feel like there is so much we need to breakdown the threads.

It would be handy if we could get them summarized.

Eg: Thread 1, Page 1-20 is .......
Thread 2, Page 10-40 is when etc

Etc etc

There is so much content to breakdown on her. It's a project in itself.

Anyone want to volunteer to speed reread 40 threads and update the wiki with locations of key events!? And then we can divvy out the components and update the wiki. That would be my suggested approach!

Great work Londoncailin to get this going.
If anyone is looking inspiration for the Wiki, check out the Kate Hayes Wiki.. honestly it’s a work of art🤌 Aul Shiv has given us plenty of content for it lol

Reactions: 7
This might be a good summary of her "relationship" with Ned.

Correction: I don't think he had dinner with them on Christmas Eve though! If you look at the dinner table - Peanut's gf is missing as is Ned but... there is only one extra place set. I don't think he was there for dinner and peanut's gf took the photo. Maybe dropped in before or after?
Stunning work, thanks! I have now added this to the Wiki- minus the xmas eve dinner.

Reactions: 5

Nice work!

Reactions: 4
Shivs Turkey posts. Not genuine. She's only doing it because Diren is there.
I literally had that thought when she was posting about it. Must have been to get his attention. Didn’t know he was there.

Not like her to show empathy for a natural disaster. Unless it means a reshare from Diren

Genuine question.

Does coffee really have such an effect on people or do they be exagerrating ??!

Genuine question.

Does coffee really have such an effect on people or do they be exagerrating ??!
once you build up a tolerance, no. I easily have 3 cups a day. Americano.
This one is acting like she broke her confirmation pledge having caffeine only recently. She’s making way too much of a deal about it. As usual, projecting.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'd say she will have the baby in Ireland for the passport and where the baby will eventually end up anyway.

Reactions: 8

This is excellent you're really carrying out the Lord's work!

Bet Queennicole is having a right larf at Siobhan right now! Their "friendship" clearly fell by the wayside all those months ago when they deleted each other off Insta and proceeded to ignore each other in Bali.
Paging Queennicole to the thread.... :LOL:
What shade has Queen Nicole been throwing?

On another note, my post regarding Darragh being on The Late Late Show tomorrow night was a total joke!!

And on a final note, I stumbled across this mad image on Facebook today!

IMG_20230209_194154.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shivs Turkey posts. Not genuine. She's only doing it because Diren is there.
When I read ‘turkey posts’ I thought she had been gifted another turkey from Kerrigans 😂
---

I'd say she will have the baby in Ireland for the passport and where the baby will eventually end up anyway.
The baby can still have an Irish passport if born in the UK. Both it’s parents are Irish.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They add 2 weeks on (1st day of your last period) I only found this out recently and I'm 35 🙈 hahah
I wonder does Darragh understand this. Like if she's had 2 weeks added on and is "12 weeks pregnant", when he only slept with her 10 weeks ago, what if he doesn't believe it's his? Most men know nothing about this stuff.
---

I'd say she will have the baby in Ireland for the passport
Ireland doesn't do automatic jus soli. The baby is entitled to an Irish passport no matter what, anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.