Siobhan O'Hagan #43 Darraghs pull ups are clearly better than his pull outs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That recap 😂😂😂 straight and to the point 👏

I have followed her for years although I don't post here that often. When I say I was SHOCKED!!!!! But as bad as this witch is, I personally think it was an accident.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bringing the family to the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix : €5,000

2 late nite G&Ts with a lad you met earlier that day on Fumble: €60

Getting knocked up by him later that nite: Priceless

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 139
Look... I gotta be honest. I feel for the guy.

Yes it takes two to make a baby. We don't know if contraception was involved. No contraception is 100 percent effective either way. And ultimately, at the end of the day, the woman has the final say on whether to keep the baby or not.

He had a drunken ride with someone he met on holiday. He is probably still getting his head around the fact that he is going to be a father and here's this one all ready using the pregnancy for clout and views. His name is all over tattle.
It's a fucked up situation.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Even her pregnancy announcement was about alcohol. “Dry January? Completed it mate.” WHO thinks about their pregnancy in terms of not drinking?

also I lol’d at the bit where it said “Darragh and I”. Like sorry, if you are reading that and not fbi level talking you’d say “who?!” It’d be like watching an episode of friends and being like “oh you know all the characters, Ross, joey, chandler and Steven!” You can’t just name drop someone when you live your life online and expect everyone tounderstand the backstory you’ve half hidden

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Look... I gotta be honest. I feel for the guy.

Yes it takes two to make a baby. We don't know if contraception was involved. No contraception is 100 percent effective either way. And ultimately, at the end of the day, the woman has the final say on whether to keep the baby or not.

He had a drunken ride with someone he met on holiday. He is probably still getting his head around the fact that he is going to be a father and here's this one all ready using the pregnancy for clout and views. His name is all over tattle.
It's a fucked up situation.
Strong agree. I know it takes two to tango but actually for a guy a lot of it is out of their control. Like they could use a condom, it could break, they could ask you to get the morning after pill and pay for it, and you could just…not do that. Like I think it’s both peoples responsiblity but I don’t think the split is totally 50/50

Reactions: 21
Yeah I feel bad for him. But mainly cos he's coming to terms with her fact he's going to be a father from a ONS while it's being plastered all over Instagram for all these randomers to see. And exactly... being used as clout to promote a podcast. I would find all that really difficult.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
He is probably still getting his head around the fact that he is going to be a father and here's this one all ready using the pregnancy for clout and views. His name is all over tattle.

It's a fucked up situation
Really agree with this!! No wonder he put his page on private.

• Heart
Even her pregnancy announcement was about alcohol. “Dry January? Completed it mate.” WHO thinks about their pregnancy in terms of not drinking?

also I lol’d at the bit where it said “Darragh and I”. Like sorry, if you are reading that and not fbi level talking you’d say “who?!” It’d be like watching an episode of friends and being like “oh you know all the characters, Ross, joey, chandler and Steven!” You can’t just name drop someone when you live your life online and expect everyone tounderstand the backstory you’ve half hidden
Again it's a nod to the fact she reads here and thinks everyone knows about him.

Reactions: 16
It was mentioned in the previous thread but didn’t see any answers - do we know how difficult or easy it is to pick up condoms or the morning after pill in the UAE?

Reactions: 8
Yeah I feel bad for him. But mainly cos he's coming to terms with her fact he's going to be a father from a ONS while it's being plastered all over Instagram for all these randomers to see. And exactly... being used as clout to promote a podcast. I would find all that really difficult.
Whats the hurry to tell the whole world if she is only 12 weeks?
Must wanted to get out infront of it as she knew ppl would not be able to not share the story of the influence who never wanted kids getting knocked up on a ONS.

Reactions: 19
I only periodically check this thread (or look for the newest as I can’t keep up!) but I saw on Twitter that she’s up the pope and DASHED here.
Objectively, I would think that a woman in her 30s who was vehemently against having kids would not go through with the pregnancy. Let alone one conceived on a ONS.
I hope this is a turning point for her- motherhood decimates a person and the one you become on the other side can bare little resemblance to who you used to be!

• Heart
This is the only part I pity him for. There will be no privacy for any part of this. I’m very uncomfortable with the woman is the evil womb filling devil style comments by others on here. I thought we moved past the days of laying the blame for pregnancy at the foot of the woman but clearly not.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This is the only part I pity him for. There will be no privacy for any part of this. I’m very uncomfortable with the woman is the evil womb filling devil style comments by others on here. I thought we moved past the days of laying the blame for pregnancy at the foot of the woman but clearly not.
i feel nothing for him. He is a grown man, if he didn't want kids he should have bagged it. But maybe there is more to the relationship than we know. She said in Laura's PC she was in a relationship when she moved to london but it was too much effort, maybe this was a duck hook up in AD for old times sake. She could be on the pill and being pissed 24/7 messed it up. Whatever the back story is there is now a kid involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
i feel nothing for him. He is a grown man, if he didn't want kids he should have bagged it. But maybe there is more to the relationship than we know. She said in Laura's PC she was in a relationship when she moved to london but it was too much effort, maybe this was a duck hook up in AD for old times sake. She could be on the pill and being pissed 24/7 messed it up. Whatever the back story is there is now a kid involved.
100% agree. He is just as much responsible as her. I meant pity as in this pregnancy / baby will be milked for content for the duration. There will be no escaping that.

Reactions: 10
I thought we moved past the days of laying the blame for pregnancy at the foot of the woman but clearly not.
If I were to have sex with a man, I am the only one who can get pregnant. He can’t. Therefore I believe it’s my responsibility to protect myself from that. He cannot know the details of my periods. He can’t know whether I’m ovulating. He can’t know whether I’m fertile or infertile. He can’t know whether I’m good at taking my pill or forgetful. He can’t know if I will go to the pharmacy the next morning. He likely won’t know my views on abortion and he definitely won’t be able to change them. Those are all things only I can know/be responsible for.
He can be responsible for the condom. And he should be. Because if he’s not he could catch an infection. Therefore his responsibility is to protect himself from infection and also to do his one small piece from a very big list to prevent pregnancy.

and also, if I decide that I WANT to get pregnant, he womt know whether I’m lying or telling the truth about any of the above. Not saying that’s what happened here but just pointing out that yes men have responsibility but it is not the same level as the woman has, because it simply can’t be

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.