Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

generalb@stard

VIP Member
Bringing the family to the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix : €5,000

2 late nite G&Ts with a lad you met earlier that day on Fumble: €60

Getting knocked up by him later that nite: Priceless

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 139

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
I'm still speechless and shooketh. And soooo far behind on the last thread But just want to give a thread title suggestion:

Siobhan O'Hagan #44
Furnace baking a mini muffin, after Darragh's one night stuffin'

• Haha
Reactions: 120
I can’t believe no one guessed I was pregnant, especially since I haven’t had a steady partner in years, my whole mantra is living differently, I’ve mentioned 5000 times how I don’t want kids and you dopes still didn’t guess!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Jenga316

The single thing that is making her the happiest in all of this is not the fact she's pregnant, but the sudden increase in engagement and likes on her social media activity, like she is overjoyed with giddiness because she feels relevant again after years of decline. That is what's making her so happy, not the actual situation.

It's like an extreme prop, for want of a better term, being used to make her feel like a somebody and she thinks she's now regained a footing on the social media relevance ladder, lapping up the engagement clout and lauding it over everyone else. Her first thoughts are how to milk and exploit the situation for her benefit and monetise it. Wonder if she will be the same when everyone moves on to next week's news and reality hits.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

Icanteven

Chatty Member
If I were to have sex with a man, I am the only one who can get pregnant. He can’t. Therefore I believe it’s my responsibility to protect myself from that. He cannot know the details of my periods. He can’t know whether I’m ovulating. He can’t know whether I’m fertile or infertile. He can’t know whether I’m good at taking my pill or forgetful. He can’t know if I will go to the pharmacy the next morning. He likely won’t know my views on abortion and he definitely won’t be able to change them. Those are all things only I can know/be responsible for.
He can be responsible for the condom. And he should be. Because if he’s not he could catch an infection. Therefore his responsibility is to protect himself from infection and also to do his one small piece from a very big list to prevent pregnancy.

and also, if I decide that I WANT to get pregnant, he womt know whether I’m lying or telling the truth about any of the above. Not saying that’s what happened here but just pointing out that yes men have responsibility but it is not the same level as the woman has, because it simply can’t be
Magdalan laundries give you a P45 recently?
What the actual f.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Look... I gotta be honest. I feel for the guy.

Yes it takes two to make a baby. We don't know if contraception was involved. No contraception is 100 percent effective either way. And ultimately, at the end of the day, the woman has the final say on whether to keep the baby or not.

He had a drunken ride with someone he met on holiday. He is probably still getting his head around the fact that he is going to be a father and here's this one all ready using the pregnancy for clout and views. His name is all over tattle.
It's a fucked up situation.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
For those asking why he’s called Ned Flanders 😂
Honestly, the state of him…
View attachment 1933456
So the guy on his right in this photo is James from Dublin. He’s a teacher in Abu Dhabi and sings in the Irish bar, he invited Darragh out for the F1 weekend and that was his reason for being in UAE. So no he 100% did not know siobhan beforehand they met there and had a ONS as he did with 2 others that week.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

Nico93

I thought we moved past the days of laying the blame for pregnancy at the foot of the woman but clearly not.
If I were to have sex with a man, I am the only one who can get pregnant. He can’t. Therefore I believe it’s my responsibility to protect myself from that. He cannot know the details of my periods. He can’t know whether I’m ovulating. He can’t know whether I’m fertile or infertile. He can’t know whether I’m good at taking my pill or forgetful. He can’t know if I will go to the pharmacy the next morning. He likely won’t know my views on abortion and he definitely won’t be able to change them. Those are all things only I can know/be responsible for.
He can be responsible for the condom. And he should be. Because if he’s not he could catch an infection. Therefore his responsibility is to protect himself from infection and also to do his one small piece from a very big list to prevent pregnancy.

and also, if I decide that I WANT to get pregnant, he womt know whether I’m lying or telling the truth about any of the above. Not saying that’s what happened here but just pointing out that yes men have responsibility but it is not the same level as the woman has, because it simply can’t be

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

Clariecakes

VIP Member
She has been pregnant a hot minute ’mam’s day out’ I don’t think I can deal with this level of fuckery.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Nico93

Even her pregnancy announcement was about alcohol. “Dry January? Completed it mate.” WHO thinks about their pregnancy in terms of not drinking?

also I lol’d at the bit where it said “Darragh and I”. Like sorry, if you are reading that and not fbi level talking you’d say “who?!” It’d be like watching an episode of friends and being like “oh you know all the characters, Ross, joey, chandler and Steven!” You can’t just name drop someone when you live your life online and expect everyone tounderstand the backstory you’ve half hidden

• Haha
Reactions: 62

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Hang on now

She got pregnant from a one night stand. We know this because she emailed all her clients and told them she had a holiday romance so there's the proof that he wasn't on the scene before this.

Now she is shilling this narrative that she had a life affirming moment and realised she wanted to change direction. She is using this to drive traffic to her podcast.
Is Darragh ok with his business being dragged through public platforms like this???

This girl is fucking dangerous.

( disclaimer... I am not throwing shade at one night stands or unplanned pregnancy. I am discussing Siobhan)

• Heart

Sour Pickle

Chatty Member
I don’t really care overall if she is pregnant, has had a massive switch in her life choices, buys a semi detached house and becomes a stay at home mum. I wish her well.

The problem I have is how she tried to shit on anyone who made those choices without having to have a revelation beforehand or “live differently”. She was absolutely vicious in dismissing people. On the podcast she admits she was privileged but that’s as reflective as she gets, it’s bollocks.

• Heart

HelloAgain123

Getting in there early with my thread title…as presumably we’ll need one in a day or two anyway 😂

‘Poor ole Ned, should’ve only let her give head’

• Haha
Reactions: 58

ChrisInghamsBeanie

Chatty Member
Right I forgot everyyyy woman has a 28 day cycle everyyy singe cycle, just like the science books tell us! That's a lot of assumptions you are spouting as fact there
Yer on tattle mate, just in case you mistook it for a court of law.

I didn't have to swear on a bible to post here and I don't have footnotes for my sources.

I'm compiling information Shiv put in the public sphere (including the exact date she rode him bareback) and then speculating wildly after that.

Sorry if that wasn't clearer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58